The Titantron flips on as shown on it was what appeared to be a medical room in the back. There were two tables, a handful of people in the room as Michael Cole was standing in front of the shot with a Microphone. Right behind him was Rosario who was sitting in a chair, Dean Johnson who was sitting on one of the tables, and what appeared to be a medical professional checking out Dean's leg. There were various ice packs and other objects that were actively being used and moved around to attend to the rookie's injury.

The crowd had just seen The Rookie win narrowly against Bison earlier in the night. They also saw him limping away and it looked like there was some follow up on that situation.

Michael Cole went to speak, but Rosario snatched the mic quickly from the interviewer.

"Yea yea yea, they know they know. We got a few things to say. Firstly, Bison, be quicker next time bud, keep your eyes on the prize, keep your eyes on the prize sunny boy. I'm not even an active competitor and you want to threaten me. Honestly will probably have to talk to Cart about that and we're talking fines baby, fines! Maybe focus on Wrestlemania buddy!"

Rosario then wiggled in his chair a little, getting comfortable. Dean was communicating with the Medical team as he was showing them he could move his leg.

"Speaking of WrestleMania, The show of shows, Let's talk about our role in that. Drako..Mr. 2- Time FG Champion. It's been a while, man. And we've been hearing what you've been putting down and seeing what you've been putting out and I have to admit it I'm impressed. We recognize the truth, and that's you've consistently been at the top of your game. Your matches are no nonsense, your promos are no nonsense, how you hold yourself! No Nonsense. I know when you step in that ring against Mr. Johnson you are going to give your all, and we are in for the toughest battle in our careers."

"But what you need to know is that we have been preparing for this since before we even came here. I knew Dean would chew through the competition, and before we would know it this battle would come to a head. And now we are here and ready for some good ol' Wrasslin. We've had wars in the past and this will not be the same. We're not interested in Hardcore showdowns, or climbing Furniture. You don't have to worry about trucks keeping you away from the ring, or any double crosses. Dean isn't going to 720 reverse hurricanrana you through a layer of light tubes. Your just gonna black out or tap out baby....Black out or tap out"

There were some murmurs from the medical team as it seemed they were telling Dean he would be all good. Dean had a look on his face that said I get you but this s**t still hurts. Slight distrust but at the end of the day they are professionals! They wouldn't clear him if he truly wasn't ready!

"Fact is, while you have taken care of yourself, you haven't really done your job as the leader of this company. Let me list out a series of things I've noticed since you were champ. I've seen competitors lose their minds in the ring. Wrestlers breaking each other's backs intentionally. I've seen the fans so bored and upset with the product that there were physical riots! There was a god damn fire set in your company's stadium because they felt like it was the only thing to keep them entertained. We have ridiculous overthrow plots by washed up writers, TV networks, and GM's that just keep getting more convoluted every week. Power plays while the referees are now getting fired because the locker room YOU lead is so ridiculous that management is using automatic replay machines to judge matches. It's time for a change man."

"So Wrestlemania night we're gonna see confetti, and fireworks and oos and boos, but I want you to know who it's gonna be for. This man directly to my side. Dean Johnson!"