Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Pre-Mania Power!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:29 pm
User Image
"Coming at you live from an undisclosed location in the gross city of Los Angeles, is none other than the six star athlete and wrestling extraordinaire, the Mega Lion, Luis Leone!" Luis holds his phone as he walks around as he shot the video. "It's hot, it smells like s**t, and god damn is it expensive here! In fact the only thing I can say is a positive for the good people of this disgusting city is that I'm here to grace you all with my presence for WRESTLEMANIA!"

"That's right, we're only one day away from the biggest wrestling event the WWF has! And what do we do the night before a big event? We party! It certainly wouldn't be a party without my best bud, the Atomic Monster, Axel!"

User Image
Luis shifted the camera to the side, revealing the Lion's longtime comrade. "Say hello to the fans Axel."
Arms crossed, the Atomic Monster gave the slightest of nods.
"Yeah, he gets more chatty after a few cervezas. Anyways, before we can get to the real party, the boss decided to throw a small welcoming party for our newest member! Nope, not the masked shadowy freak. It just so happened to be the freaky chick that I used to work for... and then worked for us. Whatever! All that matters is I got the beers, the pizza, and the Axel, all we need now guests!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:01 pm
User Image
Walking into the shot with a Kyra holding on for dear life,
as she did not want to be whisked away from her mother and into a crowd of hippies, furries, wannabe actors, along with the many other various weirdos..
Emiko eyed the loud boisterous Luis in annoyance, clearly not happy she had to navigate through a stank number of people.
"Hello, Axel. Luis.." Putting a hand on Kyra's head.
"The amount of propositions I've received.. how are there homeless here?"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:36 pm
"You shouldn't have to worry about that here, I wouldn't give you a second glance! Anyways it looks like the first to arrive is the guest of honor, apparently my sister and brother couldn't be bothered to show up early. No worries!" The camera drifted down with Kyra in focus "Well well well, who's the little ankle biter? Yours I'm presuming?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:09 pm
Eye narrowing at the passing insult, lips puckering and twisting, stifling a smirk!
Emiko lightly shook her head, looking away, examining the assortment eatery and refreshments..

Kyra's eyes went wide, as the attention focused down on her!
Throwing an arm behind her head, she pulled out a doll, thrusting the plush lion in front of Luis's face!
"ROOOAAARR!!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:10 pm
The Mega Lion lost his composure as the stuffed lion was lifted up, letting out a chuckle at the child's roar. "Right back at you there, little lion!" Luis gave her a pat on the head before he turned his attention back towards Emiko. "So, Miss Sone, we're looking forward to seeing what you got in store at WrestleMania, but besides what are your thoughts on being newest member in Power?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:35 pm
Taking a pat on her head, Kyra faced the lion to hers, and with a look of disapproval.
"C'mon, you need to do better, Nunu."

Emiko's attention pulled back to the Mega Lion, a seriousness befell her face at mention of their interest to her Wrestlemania plans.
She took a second in consideration of the question, giving a slight to her head, brushing a few red strands.
"A highlight to us both." Corner of her mouth took a small curve up with the answer.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:37 pm
"Well, we're in it together from here on out. You're not alone."
User Image
The Blue Blossom stepped in to view, carrying a quart of chocolate ice cream down at her side.

"Exactly, we're a team, something I hope a certain someone remembers." Luis holds the phone directly in front on Luca, to shame the Lioness.

"Yeah, about that." Luca quickly reaches out to snatch the phone out of Luis' hand, immediately flinging it at a wall. "Whoops."

"Whoops? That was your phone. I just took the ugly blue case off."

The Blue Blossom ignored the fact she had to get a new phone for the moment and glanced over to see Kyra playing with the stuffed lion. She looked over at Emiko with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:01 pm
Pulling out her phone, Emiko makes no acknowledgement to Luca, working her thumb against the screen.
Emiko's face gradually settled into a stone serious expression.

A few seconds of remaining quiet, after Luca's phone pitch..
"Luis..? Why did you have her phone? And why did you allow her to go off without it? That's not being a good teammate."

Kyra's sugar senses activated and spotted the ice cream right away!
Eyes told the story of a plan in development, as she looked from her mother to the chocolaty cream!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:25 pm
The Mega Lion looked at Emiko and shook his head as snapped open a beer. "Ahhh, don't give me that! Lulu knows damn well why I took her phone. She decided to throw my phone in the pool last week. So don't you go taking her side." Luca snickered to herself as her brother ranted. "Seriously, I lost some good stuff on that phone!"

"You said you spent a lot to get it waterproofed, and it clearly wasn't."

"Yeah and yours clearly isn't wall proofed."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:57 pm
Pocketing her phone, Emiko rolled an eye and turned away from the bickering siblings, picking up a paper plate, taking a slice of pizza, and going to a nearby table..
"Kyra, sit and eat, dessert after." Nodding with a smile, Kyra followed, hopping up on a chair.

Taking a seat herself, she looked over at Axel. "Waiting to starve? Don't stand for boredom, find some fun.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces