Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Double Duty!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:24 am
The scene opens in one of the multitude of various training gyms in the building. There is a table up front, holding scattered water bottles, hand wraps and a small money lock box. To the side is scattered benches, and behind the table are various work out machines and one of those big rubber balls that help you stretch. An honestly ridiculous looking piece of equipment but god doesn't every gym have 6 of em.

At the table facing the camera is Rosario counting a decent stack of money, nothing too ridiculous, but a solid pay day. Next to him is Portia, in her own world taking selfies on her phone. She hits a duck face, a presentable smile, then a Megan The Stallion style exposed tongue pose before focusing more on her phone. There's not a care in the world that could bother her right now, hot off her debut win she was really feeling the American lifestyle already. In the back ground was Dean Johnson stretching with a medical coach next to him. He looked ready to go, but this weak he was sporting a black leg brace. Since the last show there were no official reports of his leg sustaining long term injury, but it seemed like precautions were being taken.

"Double Duty Baby!....We making money!" Rosario Belted out then followed with a little chuckle.

"Nothing but winners getting booked tonight, First Class Lifestyle all the way. With some skill, some thought and a little bit of love you can do anything. Vinny!...or is it Linny....Mr. Camera man! Come sit down, find a comfortable spot we will be here all night. My man Dean bout to his the Dragon with a Storm and bring home some gold, and Portia is about to show a certain veteran that second chances lead to nothing if your not willing to admit your faults! Portia's been nothing b--"

Portia placed her phone down suddenly and raised her index finger up in a very sassy way.

"Chui!...I ain't stress bout no old lady. It no matter how I won! I'll do it again, we just having fun Papi! Eliza girl, we'll go again and again, DĂȘ-nos mais dinheiro!" She left off a loud cackle as she danced with her shoulders, swaying in the win. She started lightly singing Hot Girl by Charlie XCX as she got up, swinging her hips.

Rosario laughed gently as he went to finishing his counting, then he looked up towards the camera.

"Listen tonight's going to be an exciting night...It's freaking WrestleMania! There's gonna be some matches, everyone from every where's gonna be popping in! Surprises! upsets!, hell I just heard word that We have some returning people pouring their heart out to the crowd in the ring. ******** Fantastic ay! I got people on planes coming for future shows, First Class is growing, and simple of it is if your new and good your with us, if your not then that's a sign! We got the "Big Strong Boy" Dean prepping for gold and we'll be here all night.... And that's an Invitation!"

Rosario put the stack of cash down in the lockbox, closing and locking it. His money was good and counted and it looked like the 3 wrestlers were ready for anything. Rosario reached under the table grabbing a bottle of bourbon and placing it right in the middle of the table, with a smile bright on his face.

"Hell I should of said Triple Duty!..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:45 am
Far be it for the champ to turn down an invitation. Drako walks in, the title belt on his shoulder and still in his street clothes. The Soaring Dragon walks through the room, looking around briefly at everyone but ultimately settling on talking the one behind it all. He stops at the table in front of Rosario.

"The more things change, as they say."

The Soaring Dragon looks around the table, at the money and at the bourbon.

"It's a bit early to be celebrating, don't you think? After all, the main event isn't done yet, and you know as well as anyone what your boy Dean is in for tonight. Maybe you should stay sober until the ref hits that three count. Or until someone taps."

The champion glances over at the challenger, the leg brace quickly noted before he turns back to Rosario.

"All the same, Ilike what you've got started here. It's an interesting turn of events. Way different from locking guys in closets or locker rooms to keep them from making it to the ring."  

Drako Damone

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:47 pm
Rosario walked up and smirked as he saw the champion approach. His comments meant nothing to him, as Rosario remembered a lot more to their past relationship.

"Thank you, old friend...It's a nice change of pace. Hopefully you can keep up, you know now that you won't have weapons to help you edge out a victory. Anyways, we want you to make it to the ring this time Mr. Champ!"

Rosario got up, keeping a friendly demeanor. He grabbed two empty cups and poured small single shots of the bourbon in to each one, it was a taste of what was to come. He went to hand a shot to Drako by putting it on the table near him.

"Listen old friend...I can call you that right?..You are aging a little strong, you know friend to friend. You spend too much time rehabbing old friendships and living in the past. Our issue, a rather small one, has always been your reluctance to see the beauty in the new. There's a new way of doing things and hate to say it bud, their needs some new life interjected in here...But but but it's getting intense bud. I have a question, have you ever flew First Class?"

Rosario downed his shot, letting out a exaggerated exhale afterwards, then followed it up with a lick of his lips. wood, smoke, char, excellence. Portia looked bored as all hell during the interaction, blowing her bubble gum. Drako was too old for her and Rosario was right per usual, what was new. At the point Dean was done with the instructor and watched from the distance, eyeing down and taking in his opponent, smaller then he thought.

"Old Friend! It's fantastic. You got room, like ample leg room. That way you can stretch-em and recover from the unnecessary mud show wrasslin. Oh and movies galore, like good quality dramas, none of those silly antics. A real slowed down, heart quenching arc...And Old Friend, the food! Wine...Fruit...Fish. They have these little tiny fish called sprats. Little harmless guys that thing they are big tough dragons, but with one well placed gulp...Gone!"

Rosario, now getting closer to his contemporary, reached into his pocket, pulling out a small silver can with a picture of a fish on it. the words First Class Cannery on the side. He held it out for the champion.

"A little gift, celebrating the fact you somehow made it another year...old friend"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:21 pm
The Champion actually laughs at this point, even as he takes the offered can.

"Wow, so 35 is old now? Cute, kid, real cute. Got a real selective memory there, don't you? Didn't you back yourself into that match, and didn't i powerbomb you into oblivion? Good times, old friend. But let's not live in the past as you say. Let's take a look at the present."

Drako stops to take the shot that had previously been set on the table for him.

"It's cute how you're doing well for yourself and you've done quite the job building your guy here to the main event of Wrestlemania. I can appreciate that, but there's a few things you might want to keep in mind. First, I beat the most decorated WWFG champion in history to win this. Second, and this is important Rosy....can I call you Rosy? Last week, your guy just barely got a countout victory over Bison. I took everything Bison had to throw and me and pinned him. And whether you want to admit it or not, that match had it's affects on Dean here. Meanwhile, what I've been doing is training. Yeah, I came and worked that little tag match with Snypa. Beating up Cartwright and anyone related to him is a small pleasure in life. Rehabbing old friendships? yeah, maybe, but rehabbing that didn't let me lose sight of being the World Heavyweight champion."

Drako sits the shot glass on the table but keeps his gaze on his old 'friend'.

"I don't live in the past, though punching some people in the face is fond to recall. But I will point out this. You faced me years ago, and you couldn't beat me. But the man standing here now is more dangerous than that one, and I don't need a weapon to do so. Your boy is going to get a straight wrestling match from me because I can do that better than anyone here and I've been champion this long because of it. But Rosy, keep this in mind. When we go out their to the main event tonight, when they turn those lights on to their brightest, Dean's got one person to worry about, the man, the champion, standing in the ring on his own. I wonder if he can get the job done on his own, or should I say, if you'll let him get it done on his own."

Drako looks at the can and smirks.

"Thanks for this, and the shot. But you should probably lay of the bourbon until after we're done. Don't want any excuses later for why you missed the biggest match of Dean's career, then that one defining moment that'll decide how good he really is."

The champion turns and begins to walk out, pausing briefly to look to his actual challenger.

"See you out there, kid. Break a leg."

Another smirk and out the champion goes  

Drako Damone

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas