Write an RP about one or more of your soquili travelling to or in a body of water! It could be the ocean, a lake, underwater caves or just going to the beach!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raspberry had never been to the beach before. Should I go? What if I drown? Maybe I should just hang out on the sand... The ocean is a terrifying abyss.. Who knows what could happen. Then she began thinking about all the fun times her Soquili friends have talked about. With a deep sigh, Raspberry psyched herself up, and decided to go. "I'll see what all the buzz is about!"

Being a bit shy, she didn't want to invite any other Soquili in case she wanted to go home early. If they're going to have fun, which they definitely will, I wouldn't want to make them go home on my account... Raspberry thought. And even if I were to go home and let them stay and have their fun at the beach, it could be embarrassing! Raspberry blushed at the thought. Yeah, I think I'll go alone.

And so she did.

Raspberry woke up that morning and took a deep breath. Here we go... Today's beach day. Don't be scared, Raspberry, don't be scared. You won't drown. Just don't go in the water. You'll be fine She thought to herself, as she got up and began trotting over to the beach. I wonder what sunrise will look like.

In the dark, she trotted slowly. I always love waking up in the morning before the sun rises. Everyone's asleep, the air smells crisp, and I have this path to myself. It's so peaceful. Enjoying the brisk night air, Raspberry began imagining scenarios. I wonder if I could see any dolphins jumping out of the water? What about whales? SHARKS? I would love to see a shark, but I mustn't get too close.. I don't want to get bitten... I wonder if anyone would be there and would want to drink some tea with me? Raspberry pondered, and then audibly said "I hope I'll enjoy my beach day.. especially if I run into someone..."

As she was walking, the sky became lighter and lighter hue of blue. I wonder if I can make it to the beach in time for sunrise! Raspberry wondered. I better hurry! And she began quickening her pace. A short while later, Raspberry began seeing a warm yellow and red along the horizon. "Ah! Oh no, the sun's coming up! I have to run!" And Raspberry began running as fast as she could toward the beach.

When she arrived, she was out of breath. And when she looked up, she saw something most beautiful. A brilliant sunrise with light dancing along the deep blue ocean waters. "Wow..." Raspberry exclaimed. She had never seen something like this before. Captivated by the beauty of the ever-changing sunrise, Raspberry sat down and stared. She couldn't keep her eyes off of everything. She didn't know where to look! The waters, the sun, the sky with all sorts of colors.. not to mention the soft marshmallow clouds! She wished she could stay there forever.

And then she remembered the sea creatures. Will she see a dolphin? What about a whale? Or a shark? She stared intently across the ocean waters, scanning for any sign of marine life. Hm... I don't see anything... Wouldn't it be grand if I saw something right now? Come on.. Someone, before the sun rises completely and the view changes! She thought to herself, as she grew impatient and frustrated.

Nothing showed itself to Raspberry, and the sun came up. It was a hot day with clear skies. "I'm so bummed," Raspberry said, as she looked off into the horizon. "It was actually quite fun looking for sea animals.. I wonder if anyone would want to come- Oh my gosh!" Raspberry realized that she enjoyed it. She really enjoyed hanging out at the beach. "This wasn't that bad... I could totally invite someone next time!"

And so, Raspberry, full of confidence and joy, trotted across the warm sand and up to the calm ocean waters. "This isn't that bad...it's pretty nice, actually." She dipped her right hoof into the water and splashed around. "Heh, this is nice." She reached farther down in the waters, and dragged sand across to the side and revealed a sea urchin.

"What? Oh my gosh, this is alive!" Raspberry was delighted and marveled in the deep purple hue of the small sea urchin she had found. She wanted so badly to take it home with her, so she could show it off to her friends. But she knew it was a living creature, and didn't want to take it away form its home.

"It's alright, I'll be back. I'm not afraid anymore. Next time I'll come back with some friends and we can all have fun at the beach."

Total: 794 words