[PRP] A little herbology (Nightling/Little Rue) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:49 pm
Nightling turned towards where Rue was heading. She looked at Greta who was still sitting on the branch over head. There was a silent understanding as she turned to head after Rue. "Maybe this whole part of the forest is the breeding grounds of the plant." Nightling pondered as she went. "Even if it can be used, in light doses for a muscle relaxer. But it is hard to get a light dose."

Frowning a little she followed behind Rue, not sure what was familiar of the movements the she was seeing. Feeling that she was going to find out soon enough, she remained quiet.

[[ wc: 105 ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rue's eyes widened once again, and she confirmed her instincts. There, kneeling on the ground, was the two-legger the elder protected fiercely but also with compassion. She spoke with a mouse as the elder's daughter stood waiting patiently. This was an ocean of scent that was undoubtedly the host area or garden of most Belladonna plants. As Rue moved a tad closer to watch what was happening, she recognized the mouse as a neighbor, the two-legged "Cookie." Cookie explained the situation, and the two-legger Tirranna listened as best she could. The sweet little mouse was waving her arms, making gestures, and even acting like the first mouse they saw. Rue could definitely tell that Cookie was blaming the plant. The two-legger nodded though it was unknown if she fully understood Cookie's complete story. Tirranna pulled out a bog collecting the berries from the beautiful plants. Her fingers were careful not to squish as they fell neatly into the bag. Once she had enough, Tirranna tied the bag to her belt. Patting Cookie on the head, she opened her palm, letting the mouse crawl inward to rest. Then she stood up and placed Cookie in a basket strapped to Cerylia's back. Then she checked around the area finding more mice that had partaken of the berries. She placed three more sick mice in the basket. Then she paused, smiling over to Little Rue as if to ask if she was returning with them.

Rue could hear Cookie's explanation quite well as she tried communicating with Tirranna. Cookie's friends had gone against the warnings and dared each other to eat the berries. Three fell ill near the plants, and the fourth well, that story Rue could tell herself. Tirranna had also collected that one up, leaving six mice in the basket. Cooke rose up in the basket, her paws holding onto the weaved sides, "Rue...Please, we need an antidote. Can you help my friends?"

Rue blinked, then nodded, "Yes, Cookie. But first, let me say goodbye to Nightling and Greta", and she whinnied to the mouse.
The mouse told Cerylia, who nodded, refusing to move before Rue returned. So, Rue moved toward Nightling and Greta, nodding with a smile, "The heart of the growth is where I was following the scent to for the plants. I found the two-legger, Cookie the Mouse, and Cerylia, the elder's daughter. It turns out that Cookie's friends dared each other to eat the berries. I've been requested to return to help make the antidote. So, this mystery adventure has come to a positive ending," she laughed. Then paused before speaking, "Nightling. Greta. I hope we can have another time to talk about Herbology and forget about this heat. Take care..." she whinnied before returning to the rescue party. Tirranna reached up her hand, patting Rue's neck, followed by an offering of a sweet apple from the orchard. Rue accepted graciously with a strong "chomp," taking in the juices as the party returned to "Lake Haven" as Celendria had dubbed their home. She hadn't felt embarrassed anymore about the plant, in fact, Rue had learned a great amount of knowledge about "deadly nightshade she thought she had known.

WC: 531  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:19 pm
Nightling's ears flicked as she had heard something speak of making an antidote and helping some friends. She frowned a little before Rue spoke to her again. I wouldn't mind coming together again, just in a less worrisome moment." She grinned as it seemed that the rest were getting ready to leave. "I hope everything turns out alright. If you need anything, I always hang about the forest."

Giving a small wave, Nightling also turned to head home, Greta flying over head, cawed a farewell before following Nightling.

[[ wc: 88 ]]  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces