Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Conall situated himself in front of the camp fire, making a comfortable place to plop down among the pine needles. He looked around, patiently waiting for everyone to arrive and also settle down for the night, and the tales and antics it would bring. "Hey everyone, hurry before it gets too dark to see where you're going!" he shouted out to the ponies in the distance. He had planned a variety of fun things for everyone to enjoy this evening, including his version of a fairy tale he'd heard as a small colt. He'd always enjoyed it, but tonight he thought he'd put his own spin on it. "Dunno if they'll like it or not but...oh well. Better than telling ghost stories and making some uncomfortable or scared." he mumbled to himself. As he waited he checked to make sure he had brought what he was supposed to. "Blankets, apples, carrots; hopefully the others remembered to bring the stuff I asked them to." he wondered aloud.

===============================

166 words

https://wordcounter.net/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amora trotted in the woods, weaving between the trees. Taking in the forest's aroma, she closed her eyes. Then all of a sudden... BAM! Something came crashing into her from behind and knocked her over!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ouija had pounced on Amora! "Gotcha, punk!" Ouija said, as she laughed and stared down at the disoriented Amora.

Amora turned around and gasped when she saw Ouija. "Ouija! Don't do that! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just playing around! Anyway, I hear Conall is telling stories or something by the fire. Wanna come with me? I bet it will be a lot of fun."

Amora hesitated. If Conall is telling ghost stories, I won't like that... she pondered. I wonder what Ouija's idea of fun is... "Ouija? What kind of stories are we talking about?"

"Well, from what I know, it's just one story. So I guess, 'story.' I heard it's a fairytale of some kind but it's not supposed to be your typical fairytale. Fun, right?"

Amora thought for a moment. I... guess that sounds fun? Fairytale? Yeah... that sounds fun... Okay, I'll do it. "I'll go, Ouija. Let's go."

"Perfect!" Ouija replied. "It's this way. Let's get going. We don't want to be late!"

And so, Amora and Ouija trotted together down a dirt path toward Conall's camp. On the way, they heard Conall call out, "hey everyone, hurry before it gets too dark to see where you're going!" The pair looked at each other in acknowledgment and sped up their pace.

When they arrived, they saw Conall sitting in front of a camp fire, busy preparing for the night.

"Ooh! Apples!" Amora whispered to Ouija, as they took their seats.

"Hi Conall! We're here!" Ouija said gleefully to Conall, as Amora smiled.

Total: 293 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:13 pm
User Image

Conall looked up to see Amora and Ouija as they sat down. He smirked and said, "Ouija, this isn't a scary storytelling session, ya know?" He couldn't help but poke a bit of fun at them. "We're still waiting on one more...where are they at..." he wondered aloud as he looked around.

52 words

==============================

Just then Rikolti bolted out of the trees and started shouting as loud as he could, "PARTY TIME BABY!"

19 words

User Image

Conall however was less than amused and barked, "Would you knock it off?! Ugh...why do you have to be so obnoxious?"

21 words

User Image

He just laughed it off and shrugged, "It's just who I am Conall, you know that." He didn't even try to hide the smirk on his face. "So....what...we gonna tell this story or you just gonna sit there and glare at me all night?" he asked with a wide grin.

50 words

User Image

Conall just rolled his eyes and sighed exasperatedly. "Yes, I think we're ready now. Are you guys ready?" he inquired of Amora and Ouija. "Hopefully, before there's any more antics..." he grumbled as he shot a glance at Rikolti."

39 words

181 words total  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ouija chuckled and replied, "yeah, I know, Conall. Yeah, I know..."

Then Amora said, "I hope we didn't need to bring anything but an appetite! I'm hungry." And she reached over with her hoof for an apple and rolled it over to her. Then she bent her neck down and bit down on the juicy fruit. "Mmm, it's so good! So, what's the fairytale, Conall?"

Ouija stared inquisitively at Conall. Then peered over to Rikolti. He seems kind of crazy, Ouija thought, as she observed him carefully.

Amora noticed Ouija staring at Rikolti. Rikolti seemed not to notice Ouija, but just in case he notices and things get awkward, Amora decided to engage with him. "Hey, Rikolti! How are you doing? The apples are delicious if you're hungry!"

Total: 130 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:12 am
User Image

Rikolti glanced in the direction of the others. He was completely aware he was being stared at, but didn't particularly care. He loved the attention his strange personality brought. "No thanks." he replied. "I'm not big into apples, I prefer pumpkin." he said as he pointed at his neck piece. "But uh...we should let Conall start I guess before he gets anymore irritated."

63 words

User Image

Conall tapped his hoof in a bit of irritation at the randomness delaying the story. But he replied to them, "The fairy tale is called "Robbin' Hoof, people were supposed to bring some stuff but...it's ok..there's plenty of apples, and yes Rikolti...let me begin if you please..." He tried to hold his patience. "Does anyone have a guess what the story is about?" he inquired.

65 words

128 words total  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I understand," said Amora, as she turned to face Conall.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Let's hear it, Conall!" quipped Ouija. "And don't tell me... It's about some stallion that steals from others?"

Ouija reached over to grab a carrot. Munching on it carelessly, with bits of the carrot spilling out of her mouth, she said "and it's not scary... at all?"

Amora rolled her eyes. Ouija knew it was not supposed to be a scary story...but she just really wanted it to be scary... somehow? I guess that makes sense. She likes scary stuff.

Amora doesn't like frightening things. She's not much of a thrill seeker, so she was glad to know that the fairytale Conall was about to tell was not scary.

Total: 121 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:47 pm
User Image

Conall grinned happily, "Yes! That's basically what it's about! Have you guys heard the tale of Robin Hood? Well, I'm putting a spin on it tonight! The hero becomes the villain." he replied. "Ugh....no...it's not scary at all Ouija, unless you count being scared someone might steal your stuff as scary." he said with amusement.

55 words

User Image

"Hold up, hold up, hold up." Rikolti interjected. "In that story, he already steals stuff, so how is this any different?" he said with a smirk on his face. He knew he was probably irritating Conall, but he couldn't help himself.

41 words

User Image

Conall let out a snort, which was an obvious signal of his agitation. "Yes...I'm well aware of that Captain Obvious." he retorted with little regard for how it sounded. "But unlike in that story, he does not give the things he steals to the poor, but he keeps them for himself." he replied, slightly more calmly.

56 words

User Image

"I GET TO BE ROBBIN' HOOF!" Rikolti shouted as he got up and ran toward Conall. He reached out and grabbed one of Conall's hairbands and scampered away with it, laughing hysterically.

32 words

User Image

"ACK! This is not a reenactment! Get back here with my stuff!" he exclaimed as he took off after him. "Why should I have expected anything else?" he wondered to himself as he tried to catch his friend. He was annoying a lot of the time, but....they were friends.

49 words

233 words total  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ouija laughed in amusement at Rikolti's antic as Amora looked on with a concerned look on her face. Ouija considered joining Rikolti but decided against it. But what an interesting character he is! she thought as she redirected her attention to the exasperated Conall. He looks exhausted, Ouija pondered as she wondered when the story will start. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amora took a deep sigh and continued to munch on her juicy apple. "So, Conall... This Robbin' Hoof character... Does he have a sidekick? Does he share his riches with anyone at all?"

Ouija grinned and jumped in, "nah! I bet he didn't have anyone and just kept the riches for himself." Amora responded, "um, I mean, who knows? Maybe he has a friend?" "Nah! No way. I wouldn't want to share," Ouija quipped as she smirked. Amora rolled her eyes again and said, "Ouija, we're not talking about you, we're talking about the character, Robbin' Hoof! He might be different from you, right?" Ouija sighed and said, "I mean, I guess! But still, I wouldn't!" Amora blinked three times and paused. After a moment, she looked over at Conall with a defeated look on her face. "Conall? What do you say?"

Total: 200 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:16 pm
User Image

Rikolti stopped abruptly and turned around, looking towards Ouija. "Hey! You can be my sidekick; partner in crime, yeah baby!" he shouted loudly. He was completely oblivious that by this point, Conall had caught up to him.

37 words

User Image

Conall, thoroughly done with these antics, pounced on Rikolti, knocking him over. "Ok, that's enough! You are not Robbin' Hoof, you do not have a sidekick, and give me back my hair band!" he growled as he snatched it from him.

41 words

User Image

"Oof!" he exclaimed as he was knocked to the ground. "Bwahahaha, ok Conall, chill, I'll stop." he said, laughing so hard he started crying. "You're so easy to mess with, you know that?" he smirked. "Ok, get off me so you can get to the story." He snickered as he shoved Conall off.

53 words

User Image

"....You're a real pain in my rear, you know that?" he said in a huff. He dusted himself off and started heading back to the campfire to FINALLY begin the tale. On his way back, he replied to Amora and Ouija; somehow he managed to catch bits of the conversation amidst the chaos Rikolti was causing. "Well, he's not totally selfish and shares it with his friends. But they have no idea where this stuff comes from!" he explained.

79 words

210 words total  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ouija, thoroughly amused by the two squabbling, sat upright and observed the commotion. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amora was delighted by the fact that the Robbin' Hoof was at least somehow generous and kind and exclaimed, "YAY!!" and jumped in the air. "Who were his buddies? And what's next in the story, Conall?"

Ouija yawned. Am I really tired already? Ouija wondered as her eyelids grew heavy.

"Are you tired already, Ouija? I'm surprised!" exclaimed Amora, and Ouija shot back an annoyed glance at her. "No. I am not tired..." But the expression on her face said otherwise. "Oh, Ouija...." Amora cooed as she sighed and looked back over to Conall.

Total: 108 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:43 pm
User Image

Conall, seeing that Ouija was getting sleepy, quickly sat to begin the story, officially this time. "Well, I guess you guys have the general premise of the story. But what happens when Robbin' Hoof's friends discover that he's been stealing; What do they do with the items? Do they try and set their friend straight? Or...is there more to what he's doing than meets the eye?" he looked around at each pony as he asked the questions, stopping at Rikolti at the last one.

84 words

User Image

Rikolti was fully aware there was a reason Conall looked at him when he asked that question. He just smiled and said, "There's always a reason why you do something....always." He looked toward the others and grinned, finally settling down for the tale to be told.

46 words

130 words total  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ouija closed her eyes and dozed in and out. One second, she was awake, alert, and listening to Conall, and the next second, she was out like a light. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amora listened intently but couldn't help the fact that she too was getting sleepy. Her eyes fluttered and soon was sound asleep next to her spooky and colorful friend.

Total: 59 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas