Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kovaltio sighed quietly as he aimlessly wandered along. Things lately just hadn't been going his way; to him it felt as if it was him against the world. He was tired, drained, exhausted. "I wonder if the tales of those special crystals are true..." he wondered aloud. "I really could use some healing and wishes granted right about now....that's for sure." The melancholy in his voice was thick, but who cares if others notice he pondered.

He stopped momentarily and looked around. "Hmm? I could have swore I heard someone...maybe just my imagination. I do lose myself in it when I'm feeling low." He just stood there for the moment, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath to try and calm himself some.

=============================================

124 words  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Haeron rolled around in the thickets and groggily groaned.
It's time to wake up, I suppose, he thought as he sleepily opened his eyes.

As his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed a dark figure approaching him from the distance.
It's... big. It's... male. It's... a pony... with crystals all over his body...

Haeron observed as the figure's soft murmurs became louder, and Haeron could make out what he was saying. Tales of special crystals? Healing? Wishes?? I'm in! Haeron got excited and jumped out from the bushes. Noticing Kovaltio stop and look around, without thinking, Haeron crouched down behind the bushes.

Ah! What am I doing? Who cares if he sees me? I'm going in! Haeron trotted into the light on the trail behind Kovaltio.

"Hi! I'm Haeron. I heard you talking about tales of special crystals?"

Haeron word count: 139  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:04 am

Kovaltio, lost in thought, jumped at the sudden sound behind him. He let out a gruff noise at the unfamiliar pony. He could tell he didn't mean any harm, but he was on edge. "You really shouldn't sneak up on a pony like that, ya know." he grumbled a bit. He quickly softened his tone however and replied, "Yes, I've been told that somewhere, not too far away, are crystals that can heal not only physical wounds, but mental and emotional ones too. And have the ability to grant someone their most cherished wishes. I dunno if it's true, though...." his voice trailed off as he gazed into the distance.

110 words  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:24 am

"My apologies. I just get excited really easily. Uh, what's your name?"
Haeron tilted his head to one side and stared inquisitively into Kovaltio's eyes.

"And, heal anything?! I have some scars from fighti-- uuh, that's terrific! Are you headed that way? And if so, mind if I join you?"

The glistening of Kovaltio's crystals caught Haeron's attention. Haeron watched as the light danced off the many faces of the crystals and was entranced by them. He has so many of them.. And they're so shiny and pretty...I can see my reflection in them all! 👀 Haeron thought as he patiently awaited for the crystal-covered pony's response.

Oops, okay, I hope my staring wasn't awkward. Okay, it probably was. Loooong silence while staring at his crystals, Haeron. Really smooth. Blushing slightly, Haeron blinked many times and smiled.

Haeron word count: 137  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:37 pm

Kovaltio stared at Haeron, looking him up and down. "My name's Kovaltio. But I dunno if the crystals will do any good for your battle scars." he chided. He wasn't real sure who this stranger was; he seemed ok enough. But he wanted it to be perfectly clear that he heard what he started to say. Kovaltio noticed Haeron was staring intently at his crystals. "Mine have nothing to do with it, so don't get any ideas....unless you want some more scars." he said in jest, a slight smirk on his face.

92 words

Just then, Kovaltio's friend Pelula ran up to them. "Hey, Kovaltio! Why did you leave without telling me?! I thought we were going together..." she said with dejection. She was extremely fond of Kovaltio, although he seemed rather oblivious to that fact. Maybe one day she could work up the courage to tell him exactly how she felt... She let out a small yelp, only just now realizing there was someone else there too! "Oh....um...hello... My name's Pelula. Did...did Kovaltio ask you to go with him on the crystal search?" she asked with a slight wince on her face.

99 words  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "It is a pleasure meeting you, Kovaltio!" Haeron smiled meekly. "Oh no, I was just admiring your crystals...I swear, I wasn't thinking about chipping them off your body or anything." Haeron blushed again. "Are you on your way to these, uh, magical crystals? I would love to join you."

Then Haeron noticed a bright blue crystal pony appear from behind Kovaltio. Her crystals were glistening in the sunlight and looked quite magnificent. Haeron stared at the pair of them in awe. "Did Kovaltio ask me to accompany him on the crystal search? Oh, no, no.. I was just asking him! Maybe we could all go together. Hi, I'm Haeron. It's nice meeting you, ma'am." Haeron did a quick bow and smiled at her.

Out of nowhere, Haeron heard someone call his name. "Haeron! Haeron. Where are you?!" Ah! Could it be? Haeron let out a small gasp as he glanced around. Yes... it is.. "I completely forgot that I had planned to go on a walk with Lady Starlet!" Haeron said as he closed his eyes and furrowed his brow. Haeron could be quite forgetful, and it seemed he had forgotten that he had made plans with a friend today.

Haeron word count: 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hey! Where have you been? Did you forget our plans, Haeron?"
Lady Starlet seemed disappointed and angry. She knew Haeron could be forgetful, but to forget hanging out with her? It was a whole new level of forgetfulness. "Hmph!" 😤 Lady Starlet looked around and noticed Kovaltio and Pelula staring at her in shock. "Hello! I'm so sorry for the sudden outburst! I'm a friend of Haeron, and we were supposed to go on a walk together." Lady Starlet looked down and away as she spoke.

Lady Starlet word count: 86

Haeron, with bright red cheeks, exclaimed "I'm so sorry, Lady Starlet! I've been really stressed lately, and I completely forgot about our plans! Please forgive me!"

Haeron word count: 26

Lady Starlet smiled slightly and decided to embrace Haeron. "It's alright. I understand. So, who are these two? I'm still up for that walk if you are, and I don't mind having more company!"

Lady Starlet word count: 34

Total word count: 346
- Haeron: 20 + 26 + = 226
- Lady Starlet: 86 + 34 = 120  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:45 am

Pelula tilted her head as Haeron was speaking. "Oh, ok, I see." She sighed in relief; the thought that Kovaltio would have asked someone else to go and left her....that was painful. She was jerked from her thoughts though at the sound of another pony. Intrigued, she watched the two interacting. "Heh...seems the relationship dynamic may be similar to me and Kovaltio's..." she thought to herself.

66 words

Just then, Kovaltio let out an exasperated huff at the group. "Well...I suppose since everyone is here, you can all come. And sorry Pelula; I know we talked about going together. I'm just...feeling really bad and wasn't really wanting company..." he let his voice trail off as he began to walk. "Come on you guys if you're gonna come." He was content with just being in his own mind, but now he was saddled with a trio. "Let's just get this over with..." he said to himself.

87 words

Pelula sheepishly tagged along after her friend. "Um...Kovaltio? I'm sorry you're feeling really bad. I only wanted to help...please don't be upset at me." she said quietly. She knew her friend was an amazing pony at heart, but sometimes he really struggled, even though most didn't see it. "We'll find those crystals, don't you worry!" she said as cheerfully as possible. She really hoped it was so...for his sake and hers as well.

73 words  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:21 pm

"Heh, I just met them. The guy is Kovaltio, and the girl is Pelula. I guess we're all going to find magical crystals with miracle cures! Let's go, Lady Starlet. And again, I'm awfully sorry, for forgetting about our plans."

Haeron word count: 50

"Oh, don't mention it, Haeron... I understand." Lady Starlet smiled slightly and stared at the ground in front of her. "And magical crystals? That sounds most delightful! Are the crystals that adorn your bodies magical, Kovaltio and Pelula? They're all so glowy and beautiful! I would love to have crystals like you two! But yes, let's get going! I am excited!" Lady Starlet trotted after the two with a big grin on her face. Haeron followed close behind. Lady Starlet really was excited and was feeling optimistic that if things went well, she would have made two new friends.

Lady Starlet word count: 101

"Oh, no Lady Starlet. The crystals on at least Kovaltio aren't magical. He, uh, made that abundantly clear to me." Haeron nervously chuckled as he glanced over at Kovaltio.

Haeron word count: 30

Lady Starlet looked over at the two new ponies and said, "ooh. Well, they're still very nice! I wonder what the magical crystals will look like. Are we going to find them in a cave or something? Maybe we need to dig to find them in the dirt? I've never gone crystal hunting before!" Lady Starlet threw her long hair behind her shoulders. "I'm happy to fly ahead and tell you what I see if we're looking for a structure in particular. Maybe I can help determine how close we are to where we're going!"

Lady Starlet word count: 97

Haeron smiled at the sound of that. Lady Starlet seemed to be invested and enjoying her time with him and the new ponies. Breathing a sigh of relief, Haeron marched onward. This is going to be so cool, he thought.

Haeron word count: 41

Total word count: 319
- Haeron: 50 + 30 + 41 = 121
- Lady Starlet: 101 + 97 = 198  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:24 pm

Pelula chuckled at Lady Starlet's eager demeanor. "No, our crystals don't have any magical properties. They're just...something we were born with. Have you never seen crystal ponies before, then?" she inquired of the energetic pony. They both seemed nice and she hoped Kovaltio would warm up to them.

48 words

Kovaltio patiently listened to the conversation, unable to help the slight smile that was forming on his face. "Maybe having some new friends wouldn't be so bad..." he thought silently. "Well, the best I think you can hope for in terms of having crystals like us is making some accessories out of some if we find anything." he replied to the one inquiry. "And I've heard rumors of them being in a glowing cave. It's getting dark, so it could be easier to see now, if what I've heard is true. It's up to you if you want to fly up and see what you can see." he responded

109 words  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:11 pm

"Oh, me? No, no, I haven't..." Lady Starlet blushed. "And crystal accessories sound neat!" Lady Starlet appreciated their efforts to include her. "And, a glowing cave? Yes, let me fly up and check it out." And with that, Lady Starlet opened her wings and with a gust of wind, she was out of sight. 🪶

Moments later, there was another gust of wind... And in the center of swirling leaves, Lady Starlet appeared, folding back her wings, safely back on the ground. "I just checked it out. In our walking direction, I saw a large structure adorned with glowing crystals about 1.5 miles away. I guess we're getting close!" 3nodding

Lady Starlet word count: 108  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:28 pm

Kovaltio perked up at the news, and started to gallop off in that direction. He was a bit oblivious as to whether the others were behind him, but they'd catch up he thought. Soon he was approaching what Lady Starlet had described. Eagerly he went inside.

46 words

Pelula quickly caught up to her friend, their two new ones in tow. She huffed slightly as she tried to catch her breath. Just when she thought she had, it was taken away by the sight before her. "Kovaltio...it's....it's beautiful..." she said in a hushed tone, wide-eyed.

47 words

He gazed about in amazement as the others gathered around him. There were crystals from floor to ceiling, in every nook and cranny. The light danced and bounced off of everything. As he took in the surroundings, and his friends around him, new and old, he felt a sense of calmness. He wasn't sure if these were the magical crystals of legend, but the quest to find them had some healing effects of it's own.

75 words  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:47 pm

Haeron ran after Kovaltio. When he reached the cave, he couldn't believe his eyes and just stared at the dozens.. hundreds, no, thousands of glowing crystals in amazement.

Haeron word count: 28

Lady Starlet lept into the air and took off. She swooped down by Kovaltio as he reached the cave. Lady Starlet's mouth dropped. The glowing crystals looked more brilliant than she had observed from above. A wide grin crept over her face, and tears welled up in her eyes. She had never seen something so beautiful before in her life.

Lady Starlet word count: 60

Total word count: 88
- Haeron: 28
- Lady Starlet: 60  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items