Eos Galvus
It was a rather nice day. A bit bright perhaps, but nice, and Chase set her guitar down evenly before stretching. Archer was the one watching out to find Ainsley, at the moment; and that meant Chase was... Trying to relax.

The siblings had been scattered the past few years, though. Although Archer was wonderful to see, the pair sytill missed Ainsley, and indirectly, other Soq. They didn't mean to be asocial! It just... Panned out that way, and Chase had to admit, it left them a little lonely. Her tail swished once as she flicked the air with it expertly red and white stripes dancing like a banner before Chase lowered her head gracefully to nibble at some succulent green grass, calm and collected as she nibbled, before flicking her ears, the piercings tinkling as they brushed one another. Quiet. Too quiet. No sir, she didn't like it.

Das Tor
Azadliq followed the wind wherever it blew him. A free spirit, always wandering with the flutter-winged little Rouminq at his side. While he was no stranger to coming across new faces, he still hadn't been expecting to see another so soon after arriving in another area. The pastel soquili paused, one hoof in the air and his bright blue eyes wide. "Oh...ah...hello. Apologies for interrupting your meal." Rouminq had hidden inside his cream-colored mane, unsure of the new equine at the moment.

Eos Galvus
"Huh?" Chase raised her head at the approach, pausing in chewing in the least graceful way possible before the blue punk swallowed the entire bite rapidly and tossed her mane, short as it was, in almost a hair flip. Oh he seemed lovely! And embarrassing to admit was, Chase had never met a flutter before. She always assumed they were.... Smaller than her. A lot smaller than her. Huh. Interesting. Chase looked around for a moment in caution, however. Citrius was likely nearby, the rattlesnake often the sort to be more leery of others, but then she sighted the rust-red viper resting on a flaty rock for sunbathing, and he merely offered her a lazy blink before Chase approached the newcomer brightly, flashing a confident grin immediately.

"It's no worries. Hey. I'm Chase. That menace over there is Ditrius. He's harmless." Well, harmless to most. Clever snake.

Das Tor
Aza's short, floofy tail swished behind him as his face relaxed into a bright smile. "Ah! Hello Chase, I'm Azadliq!" The little blue and pink mouse hidden in his mane peeked out.

"I'm Rouminq!" And then she spotted the snake in the grass and let out a little squeak of panic before disappearing into her companion's unruly locks once more. The stallion chuckled softly.

"She's a little skittish at times, apologies. She's also used to snakes that would rather make a meal of her than sun in peace."

Eos Galvus
"Nice to meetcha Azadliq." Chase remained cheery, beaming at Roumihng equally cheerily. "And you too!" She chuckled at the poor fairymouse, but not out of cruelty. She nosed Aza's mane warmly, remaining pleasant. "Nothing to be scared or ashamed of! There's snakes that eat snakes. Ditrius doesn't like Indigoes. There's a snake eater." Chase chuckled. "Besides, 'skittish' is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has their quirks."

"I eat mindless pests, not someone with the intelligence to hold a conversation." Ditrius finally spoke from his rock, glancing over lazily and moodily. "And no I don't like Indigoes. I knew a guy an Indigoes ate. They're bloody cannibalistic. Simply terrible. And they think they're smart. My buddy could talk! Honestly, no sense of the difference between Sapiant and dumb as a rock." He puffed and huffed, and Chase moved, lifting her longtime friend to rest about her neck, the rattlesnake making no motions of threat at the local mouse whatsoever. In fact he just got comfortable. Honestly! Eating someone sapient! How undistinguished!

Das Tor
Aza smiled, nodding to Ditrius. "I think I rather like you! Not every snake, sadly, is as...discerning." Rouminq peeked out once more, whiskers twitching.

"....I see. Well...nice to meet you, I suppose? You're rather smaller than the last snake that tried to eat me, I will say." The stallion whose mane she hid in laughed, shaking his head a bit.

"And I ran that one off. You know I'll always look after you, little friend. We're two peas in a pod after all! So, what brings you two out this way? Live here or fellow wanderers?"

Eos Galvus
"Taking a breather from the hunt for my little sister." Chase remained smiling. She enjoyed listening to others banter and even Ditrius snorted at mention of a larger snake, stretching out as best he could to tap his snout to Rou's gently.

"I admit I'm not the largest rattlesnake but Indigoes are even larger. Nasty things, do not like them." He explained, and then nosed her warmly, stretching to loop about her and nearly falling instead. His dignity remained steady however and Ditrius hummed. "Actually you may also enjoy the protection of a good clever hognose, although those are drama queens. Frog eaters, those. And if you feel better I'm happy to bite a larger snake."

"Ditrius has been around me for a dog's age. But yeah, my brother and I are looking for our little sister Ainsley. Sort of smaller, like me, greenish, white, blue. Kind of a ditz." Chase -- well hoped Azi had seen the mare! "Archewr's actively searching right now. He's a good guy, though. Very friendly. Very safe. He can stand ol' Ditrius' salty days."

"I'm not salty I just have opinions." The snake protested. "I'm dignified I'm allowed."

Das Tor
Rouminq giggled, ears and little wings fluttering. "Everyone has them, some more than others. Aza and I tend to be fairly...mmm. What's the word, Aza?" She looked up at her larger companion, who smiled softly.

"Easy-going. As long as no one means us harm or doesn't judge us, we tend to just go with the flow." He tried to remember if he had seen a soquili that matched the blue mare's description, but...none came to mind. "And sadly, I'm afraid I don't think I've seen your sister. Her appearance doesn't ring a bell, and I like to think I've a good memory for those I've met."

Eos Galvus
"Dit's a little cranky but that's honestly defense." Chase shifted, wiggling to collect the dangling rattlesnake again before he resettled, huffing.

"I'm sensible." He protested. Chase rolled her eyes and grinned.

"And that's fair. If you met Ainsley, [io]yoppu'd remember." She sighed. Her sister was sweet but gods above, her sister was.... SDpecialp/i]? Was that the best word? Probably. Then she blinked. "Wait why would you be judged? I don't follow. You seem perfectly normal to me." She flicked her tail curiously, brows furrowed. Was she missing something?

Das Tor
Aza shook his head in a bit of an 'I don't know' gesture. "Sadly, some folks don't appreciate wanderers. They just don't like those who don't live like them. We're not...bad or anything, just...people view strangers with disdain more often than we like, I'm afraid." He sighed, then perked up, ears turning forwards. "But you seem an open-minded sort! And it sounds like you're something of a wanderer yourself!"

Eos Galvus
"I am. I roam with my brother who's somewhere in the loose vicinity." Chase admitted, raising a hoof to gesture vaguely about the space. Then she rolled her eyes. "Trust me, I absolutely understand the disdain. I don't see new faces often, since Ditrius is a decent deterrent, being venomous and all, but sometimes we meet others and hoo boy, others are dumb." She rolled her eyes widely, demonstrating how Done with the mentality she was before both ears wiggled, a thought coming to the mare's mind as she perked. "Hey! You two could travel with us! Three -- wait - five are better than two! And fewer chances of something like a Shifter trying to eat us." She motioned with a hoof again excitedly, grinning ear to ear.

"And ‘ere you worry, Archer's fine with others. He's the chill sort. All sorts of calm there. You might like him." And the flutter was[/i[] pretty cute....

Das Tor
The stallion looked thoughtful for a moment, Rouminq climbing up to rest between his ears. "She does have a point, Aza! It would certainly be nice to travel with others. Especially when trouble crosses our path." Aza hummed, then nodded.

"Yes. Yes, I think that would be a good idea. We travel where the wind takes us anyways, so it wouldn't be a problem for us to join you while you look for your sister!"

Eos Galvus
"That'll be great." Chase beamed, Ditrius settled comfortably. He was quiet because he didn't feel need to speak; Chase did the majority of that for now, and the mare was grinning excitedly a moment before bowing her head.

"My only warning is -- we have no idea where Ainsley disappeared to. We might be looking all our lives, if that's not offensive. Not that she looked or acted like the care about offense type. She was pierced heavily, down to her nose, and the mare hummed in thought again. "I also need to admit we don't... I don't often see others. Sorry if I'm a bit energized. I like others, it just comes with the trail. Finding friends is... Hard."

Das Tor
Aza laughed, big smile on his muzzle. “No need to be sorry! Meeting new faces and making friends is always a wonderful experience! Especially when it is one that is on the rarer side.” He trotted up beside her, careful of his wings as he nudged her with his shoulder. “I feel like we shall be like two peas in a pod!” He knew the wind had been particularly nice that day! And he’d been right! It had led him to a new friend, after all!