Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Frayed! (Galla Sile x Fantome) (fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There would have been nothing to indicate that today, of all days, the Angeni of Fear would have lost his cool. Everything had been going swell with the progression of their relationship. It was an interesting sight to behold, the mare who'd caught a hold of his heart, her stomach growing rounder each day and yet he'd been worrying that she was overdoing things. Most of the time the Angeni simply stood back and let his mate do what she wished but something whispered in his mind that perhaps she was overdoing things. When there were other lives on the line, namely their children, should one not stop to rest?

Finally he couldn't take it anymore. Marching over to Galla did Fantome snort angrily, "What are you doing?? You should be resting, not working."

He gently tapped her stomach with a wingtip before sighing, "think of our children."

x-nyx queen of darkness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:05 pm
User Image

Galla Sile felt exasperated with-- with-- with-- well, everything! It was hard to explain exactly. Everything had been going just great.

Galla had finally left the flock with Fantome. It was something she never would have done for Adrian. Though she had loved him, just not enough. As for the the father of her first pregnancy, she barely knew him when the tunnel had influenced their decision. But Fantome was different, from the beginning. There was a wildness, a beauty about him that could not be caged. She could not clip the wings of something she loved so greatly, not literally or metaphorically.

It hadn't taken too long after they had left the flock for Galla to become pregnant. They hadn't even settled on a place to stay really until her belly was already beginning to show. And now she seemed to be getting huger than her last pregnancy when she'd had three well formed foals.

Everyday it seemed to be harder to get around, and there was so much left to do. No longer would she be relying on a whole herd of sisters like the Flock. It was her and Fantome, all alone. She loved it, but she was scared about them being ready in time. Did they have enough time to prepare? Could they do this?

Quite honestly, she was beginning to freak out. She felt restless everyday and she wasn't getting much sleep. Everytime she closed her eyes she thought of something else that needed doing. Every-

It was Fantome's voice that snapped her out of her thoughts. Huffing, she listened to him. She knew that he was righst about doing too much but she couldn't seem to tell her raging hormones that. How dare he tell her that she should slow down with her body?

"Excuse me?" She drew back to look at him with a raised eyebrow. She was irritated, much more irritated than the situation warranted but she couldn't help it. She just felt...explosive. "I am thinking of our children! We have to be prepared. If I just rest, we won't be ready. We'll not be prepared for them!"

tefla

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:28 am
The vitriol that laced every word that Galla threw back at him had Fantome recoiling for a moment. The words were hardly the issue. In all of the time that they'd been together, never had there been a moment where either had really lost their temper over the most inconsequential of irritants. However, it seemed as if today would be the first time that they both really let loose with how they were feeling as Fantome knew instinctively that he would not take that kind of verbal onslaught without retaliating in kind. His eyes flashed with anger and he muttered a phrase under his breath before he too lashed out.

"I don't see how working yourself into a state of exhaustion will help our children. With how you are wanting to do everything right now, it's a surprise that there's been hardly any issue with the pregnancy. Can you honestly tell me that working so much is beneficial to your current pregnant status?"

It was perhaps a sign that Fantome himself was worried about Galla overdoing everything. He'd not been there for Stormfall or the other mare during their pregnancies so he really was clueless on just what could be considered overdoing things, but he hated to see Galla running around, on the brink of exhaustion. Wasn't there something that he could do to help?

"Galla, my love, don't take this the wrong way: but I am worried for you, and our children."

nyx queen of darkness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:19 pm
When Fantome expressed his fears, it was like something broke in Galla. Her eye limned with tears as she stood there trying to hold it together. There was so much hurt and worry on his face, her heart was breaking.

"I'm scared," she whispered."When I had my other children, I was surrounded by sisters. By shared resources. Never has any stallion stood beside me. What if we aren't ready?" She took a huge sniff, her body trembling. "What if we can't do this? If we're not prepared?" She let out a little sob, "Maybe I'm only a good mom when I have other mares helping me? I worry everytime I close my eyes about it, if we're ready or not. I worry--" she let out a racking sob. "No one's stayed with me, no one's loved me like you. Logicallly, I know you wont but I'm always so scared what if I'm alone again? What ifsomething happens?"

Her breathing was laboured as she tried to get a hold of herself but she couldn't. The tears kept coming faster and faster and she felt so weak because of them. She'd never cried before in her other pregnancies--but she'd never had anyone to worry for her or over her.

Her lips wobbled, "I l-lo-love you. I'm ju-just scar-scared. If I ke-keep busy, I don't feel-feel so hel-helpless."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:55 pm
nyx queen of darkness

Well, were tears better than shouting? Fantome gave the softest of sounds of frustration before cutting the sound short. Appearing to be something he wasn't was not the way to go. His wings unfurled and he gently ran one over Galla's back before he sighed aloud. The fact that Galla still felt like she needed to rely on the help of the sisters of the Flock rankled him. What was he compared to them then? He knew that Galla didn't mean to hurt him, but the doubt was there that by comparing a pregnancy without her sisters to help out as opposed to this one could have complications stung.

His wings stiffened before he drew them back. "Why would you even think that I'd leave you like this Galla? Do you not realize that I'm in this with everything I have? With every iota of who I am? You say that you love me ... but sometimes I feel like you want to be back with your sisters. I know I can't replace what you've willingly given up, but I thought I had higher standing in your eyes."

Fantome grimaced. He hated being made to feel small and inadvertently Galla was doing just that with her doubts about everything. His flank heaved in and out as he tried to tamp down on the frustration. "I know it's one thing to say you feel helpless, but you aren't. You're the strongest mare I've met but hearing you doubt yourself, it's frustrating. You need to know, feel, that you can do anything. You don't need the help of others in the Flock to assist you with this. In you want me, you have me. As you've said, you've done this before. You know what you need and when you need it. If we still need something ... just ask me and you know I'll find whatever it is."

Fantome didn't like feeling useless. "Let me be a willing participant in what is supposed to be a joyous occasion."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:52 pm
Galla was able to stop her sobbing, but the tears still fell freely. She shut her eyes in pain, she had wounded him with her own doubts. It wasnt that she didn't trust him--it was just that this was new to her. She was letting her own self-doubt ruin this for them.

She could see the pain on his face. Trying her best she took several deep breaths trying to force her words to be steady. "I'm sorry. Forgive me, my love..."

Galla Sile grunted as one of the foals kicked inside causing a cramp. This foal was strong, she always kicked in that same place every day.

"I trust you and I believe in you. But all my life until this last year, I was surrounded by dozens of others to help and now it's just us. And these stupid raging, hormones," she let out a little sob. "One minute I'md fine and the next I feel like everything is wrong." Not to mention, she felt ungainly and fat. Her body first too hot then too warm. Too tired and then unable to sleep. She was nothing but a list of contradictions.

"There is no higher standing than you in my eyes, Fantome. I know i'm doing a terrible job of showing that. I'd rather have by my side than an army, I can't help that though." She needed to let him in, let him see it all. Be vulnerable, do the very thing she was told never to--show vulnerbility.

"I will do better," she promised. "I will try and ask for what I need. I want to share this joy with you, only you."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:06 pm
nyx queen of darkness

"When it gets to be too much for you to handle alone, don't be afraid to lean on me. Just promise me that. I'll do whatever I can to make things more bearable, for both of us."

Fantome's words were having an affect on Galla, he could see this, and more importantly, he felt the admission she'd just aired out rang of nothing but the truth. It still took him a moment to calm his own nerves before he closed his eyes. There was, of course, logistics of a pregnancy to deal with but in all honesty, he felt as if they were ready for this next challenge. He gave a heavy sigh before trying to release all of his own doubts on his next breath. He didn't want to be angry with Galla, it just sometimes came out that his own emotions ran counter-intuitive to what he really needed to be.

"I forgive you. I can't say I honestly understand everything that is going on within you in this moment but we need to push through this. When that happens we'll be stronger as a result. Our little ones are just the beginning."

With this he moved closer to Galla's side before looking in the direction of her ever expanding middle before he chuckled softly, "ease up little ones on the kicking. I know you want to come out soon, but don't torture her in the meantime."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:30 pm
Galla laughed lightly as she nudged up against, "Promise." She nuzzled against him closer. "You try carrying these huge foals of yours," she laughed. "I've been thinking it might be three, but I'm starting to wonder with how huge I'm getting whether there's more." Or maybe she was just mostly heartburn and gas.

"OOFH!" Galla let out another grunt. This time the ache was deeper in her gut. She shifted trying to get comfortable but now it just felt like they were just on her bladder. Another shift didn't help either. "I think--"she made another noise. "I need to get some water or some shade or something." A hesitant look moved over her face.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:47 pm
nyx queen of darkness

Fantome was grateful to the contact that Galla initiated before he felt the liveliness of the foals in their mother's belly. He wondered for a moment if all foals kicked this strongly before breathing out a sigh. Whatever was happening Galla would let him know when things were going to happen. He did hear the words that his mate spoke before he chuckled softly. He angled his wings into a position that blocked some of the light that was hitting Galla.

"I've got you covered my love. If you desire water as well, I'll send my familiar for some."

Ghost was around somewhere and the little creature was always willing to lend a paw to help.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:59 pm
The shadow of Fantome's wing felt wonderful even though it wasn't hot out. She just felt so overheated. Galla Sile frowned for a moment, her thoughts turned inward. Letting out a grunt again, Galla broke into a shy smile. "I hope we have the baskets nearby or Ghost might need to find some."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:32 pm
nyx queen of darkness

"Say the word and Ghost will get baskets instead of water. She knows where some are."

Fantome hovered. It was all he could do now that the airing of frustrations were out in the open.

"Are you alright love?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:14 pm
tefla

"No, I mean yes. I'm okay. I think Ghost should go now though." She gave Fantome a shy smile as she nuzzled his face. "I think it's going to be today, tomorrow at the latest. Are we ready?" Galla felt that calmness come over her in the safety of Fantome's wings. This peace---she felt ready.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:54 pm
nyx queen of darkness
fin?

Fantome looked around and caught sight of his familiar before giving a single nod to the squirrel. The albino familiar ran over and had a hurried conversation before darting away. Fantome sighed. He knew that Ghost had suspected what was going on from the get go and had been preparing for this. As Ghost disappeared from sight he turned his attention to Galla before sighing softly.

They'd apparently hashed out their frustrations at each other and hopefully the lines of communication would remain open and honest, where no one would hold in what was bothering them.

"We might not agree on everything in regards to preparations, but I feel that we've never been more ready. Just try to relax, and know that Ghost won't let us down. She knows where things are and will be back as soon as she can be."

He gently returned the nuzzle Galla had given him before inhaling contentedly. He wasn't going to admit that he was a little worried still but for now the silence between him and Galla was welcoming. New life would be here soon and there were sure to be more arguments in their future when it came to the raising of their foals, but with practice, maybe they'd not bottle things in anymore.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games