Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Conall stood there, terrified. What was this sick game? How did he get here? Who was responsible for this voice. And....what would happen if he failed to get out? He shook hysterically, though he knew he needed to calm himself and just start trying to get out of these strange, unfamiliar woods. "I have no clue which way to even go!" he lamented loudly. Why did he bother? This sick creature cared not for his plight; it was taking delight in it. Fear overwhelming him, he took off in the direction he was facing, hoping it was correct. Hoping that somehow, there would be someone else in here that was friendly and could help him. "I'm not sure what's more frightening," he thought frantically. "That I'm alone in here, or that this twisted being has done this to someone else, too..." He fought back tears as he ran, confused, angry, afraid.

151 words  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:20 am

Ace yawned and rolled over. Something was off. He didn't feel the leaves in his bedding anymore. The ground was more... solid. What is this? Where am I? Ace flashed open his eyes. It was dark. "WHAT?!" Ace exclaimed. "WHERE AM I?" Ace jumped onto his feet and started running. Where was he running? Even he didn't know. All he knew was that it felt like something was closing in on him. And from off in the distance, he could swear he could hear maniacal laughter. There's someone else here... there's got to be! Someone I can team up with... Then Ace saw Conall. "Hey, Conall! Over here!" Conall looked frightened and was running around too. As the two friends met up, suddenly, they heard it. BAM...THUNK. THUNK. THUNK. What was that? Ace turned and looked in the direction of the noise and saw large, vague shapes in the distance... Something that resembled gigantic... logs? "Uh, Conall? We gotta get out of here!!"

Total: 163 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:01 pm

Conall barely had time to process that Ace was there in front of him, also panic stricken. Fleetingly the thought crossed his mind of what were the odds that a pony HE KNEW would also be caught up in this...this...sick, cruel joke...game...whatever the heck it was. He didn't have time to say a word when he noticed what Ace was pointing out to him. "Are....those rolling towards us?!" he exclaimed loudly. Fear in his eyes, he looked around for another way to run. But he saw none, other than where Ace had just come from. He wasn't sure what they should do; keep running along this path and chance it, or go back the way Ace had been. Neither option seemed good. He looked over at Ace. "What should we do?!" he cried.

133 words  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ace panicked. "Uh, yeah, those are ginormous logs!" Glancing around, Ace didn't know where to go. Nowhere else to go but up, I guess, he thought, as he leaped into the air and grabbed Conall by his back. "Sorry, Conall! But this is the only way, I think!" Ace spread his massive wings and took off into the air. From high above, Ace and Conall watched the logs roll where they had just been and smash into some trees. "Let's check this place out. Maybe we could figure out a way out of here." Ace flew around and sighed. Is it possible to just fly home? Where even is this place? Are we still being watched? And where is that mysterious voice?

Total: 122 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:09 pm

Conall started squirming. He didn't like what Ace had just done....even though it did get them out of harms way. His actions eventually resulted in him falling to the ground with a thud. He hollered up to Ace, "There's no point in trying to fly out of here; didn't you see how tall the trees are, and how far this place stretches?" Conall flopped down a moment, feeling a measure of defeat and despair. "Why don't you come down here and we can try talking about what to do. Panicking obviously isn't getting us very far, or helping solve the problem." He closed his eyes a moment, shaking at all the events that had occurred in such rapid succession. He didn't want to give up, but he was feeling more and more hopeless. "I have to try and get a grip." he mumbled softly to himself.

146 words  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ace felt Conall drop. "Hey, watch out!!" Ace cried as his friend fell to the ground. Then Ace heard Conall call up to him from below. "No, I have to try, Conall! I'll be right back!" Ace flew higher and higher. He didn't want to give up. He followed the trees up toward the sky, reaching for the heavens. Then, Ace began to hear small chittering sounds. At first, Ace thought it was the rustling of the leaves on the trees. But then it was apparent that it was chittering... sounds coming from living creatures. What the heck is that? Are there living creatures here? Well, I guess there must be. We are in a forest, after all. We just don't know where we are. Ace continued to fly, and the chittering sounds got louder and louder. "Hey, Conall!!" Ace cried. "I think we're in trouble." At that moment, a burst of darkness erupted from the trees and headed straight for Ace. Spooked, Ace flew back, and the darkness pursued him. Ace flew around in terror, screaming. It was a swarm of bats. Ace dove and began to fly down toward Conall. "Conall! Bats!! We gotta get out of here!!!"

Total: 200 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:41 pm

Conall, somehow amused momentarily despite the seriousness of the situation, laughed obnoxiously. "Bats? Of all things, you're running from bats?" he said mockingly. But just then he saw what Ace was so afraid of. "What....in...the...world..." he gasped. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. A huge mass of black. How could there be so many creatures to cause this massive cloud of darkness? Immediately he took off into a thick part of the woods. It was a risk; he had no idea what they would find. But at least they'd hopefully get away from this doom swarm. "Follow me Ace!" he called out to his friend. "And don't try flying for crying out loud! There's no way you'll be able to get through this."

Left, right, diagonal, Conall zipped through the thick overgrowth. "Be careful! There's a lot of bramble bushes around here!" he sounded the alarm to Ace.

149 words  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ace began screaming. He was petrified of bats... and there were so many of them! And they were coming after him! Ace continued to dive downward and would fly left and right, doing his best to lose them... to no avail. The bats' chittering continued to get louder, and Ace began to get worried. What am I going to do if they catch up to me?! Are they going to eat me? No, no, no, don't think about that, Ace, just keep diving! Ace's thoughts were racing, and soon his limbs felt numb. When he reached close to ground level, he changed direction and shot into the forest after Conall. "I'M COMING, CONALL! I'M COMING!!" Ace missed hearing the bit about the bramble bushes because of the distance between him and his friend and the loud chittering of the bats. As soon as he entered the forest, the chittering of the bats stopped... "Huh, that's strange... where are the bats?" Ace turned his head and looked off at the tree line. Nothing. He saw nothing but trees. The bats seemed to stop following him as soon as he entered the forest. Ace began celebrating on the inside. They were gone! He had beaten the bats! Smiling, Ace called out to his friend, "CONALL! THE BATS ARE GONE! THEY AREN'T FOLLOWING US INTO THE FOREST! MAYBE WE DO HAVE A SHOT AT GETTING OUT OF HERE!" Then Ace slammed into thick, bramble bushes. " OUCH!!" What the heck is this?! Ugh!! HELP, CONALL!!"

Total: 251 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:12 pm

Conall stopped abruptly and turned at the sound of Ace calling out to him. "What is it Ace? What happened?" he asked his friend as he was turning around. Then he saw. Ace....hopelessly caught up in brambles. "Really?! I warned you about those!" he groaned. How was he going to get him out of THIS mess. Wings, mane, tail, head to hoof, he was held fast. Slightly annoyed that he had failed to heed the warning, for whatever reason, he said to him, "I'm sure I could find something to set them on fire and just burn them away." Conall didn't leave the statement long though. How things were going, Ace would probably panic again and somehow make the situation worse.

"Just hold still so we can get the heck out of here." he said as he cautiously stretched his neck out to try and bite away the brambles. "And once I get you out of here," he said, mouth full of thorny sticks, "don't be freaking out and running around like a chicken with their head cut off."

179 words  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah, I'll hold on..." Ace said as he closed his eyes. "Ouch! Dang, these thorns are sharp." Even though Ace was caught up in thorny brambles, he was relieved that those pesky bats were gone. "Hey, what happened to that voice? That menacing, scary voice. I wonder where it came from, too. I wonder if the guy the voice belongs to is watching us right now. Wouldn't that be weird, Conall?" He looked around the forest and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Ace was getting more relaxed now. Smiling, he said to his friend, "I think we'll be okay, Conall. We'll get out of here.

Total: 106 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:12 am

"I have no clue. And I don't want to hang around to ask questions and find the answers. I'll be warning everyone to stay far away from this place, though." he replied as he untangled the mess as carefully as possible. "On the bright side, literally, look there." He pointed off in the distance. "We're heading toward that light. Come on Ace, let's get out of here." He finished untangling his friend, then made haste for light. Brighter and brighter it got, and it became clear that yes, this was the way out. He quickened pace, tugging Ace along as they finally broke free of the woods and out into freedom.

111 words  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff