Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:53 pm
My basement apartment is a wonderful home for me. The problem has been the carpet. There's a crawl space on the side of the living room that houses the piping for the upstairs bathroom above it and that crawl space filled up with water and grossness from the leaky pipes. The carpet has been pulling it across the floor and I had to all but abandon that side of my apartment. It was getting so bad it was seeping into the foyer, base of the stairs, and around. I have had to wear shoes at home, which is something I almost never do!

I NEEDZ MY TOOTSIES FREE, I DOES! >.<;;

The night before Christmas, as I was carrying gifts to wrap to the stairs, I was in tears to see my beautiful home like... this... with the floor covered in sewage and getting worse. Today, mom got some supplies and my family has been helping me clean it up and move stuff around. Thank God for family! It's not all the carpet. We still need to have a service come clean and repair the pipes, but Hallelujah! It is so much better than it was before! The worst of the carpet and all the carpet connecting to that wall is gone!

It's such a relief! I was getting so stressed! crying heart

The change in environment has been very stressful for my autistic side that's used to things staying the same and just as I've had them, but this is a step in the right direction. I've started decluttering, clearing the duplicates from my library, organizing my library (My word, there is still... so much organizing to do! I haven't even started on the Stephen King/LawHead/Coontz collection!

sweatdrop I have a book problem, I KNOW!!!

I'm gonna get this apartment together and I will make it look nice!

Also, I have enough anime and manga how to draw books to make your local library blush.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:21 pm
Oof, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been dealing with because of those leaking pipes. Hope they get it fixed soon.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:17 pm
Should happen soon! Thanks for the support! ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:04 am
Wait your autistic to? I live in an awesome basement apartment. It’s a habitable basement where it’s actually like an apartment. I have my living room and big closet as well as a prep room with my main bedroom as well. It could be a master basement for the main master of the house. Good for parties. That’s my basement. What is your basement like?  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:19 am
My brother Blaine has a huge anime collection and I think we can beat it. We have so much anime you’d wanna steal it. So much a lot you would just love to steal it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:19 pm
Anaya the Bee
Wait your autistic to? I live in an awesome basement apartment. It’s a habitable basement where it’s actually like an apartment. I have my living room and big closet as well as a prep room with my main bedroom as well. It could be a master basement for the main master of the house. Good for parties. That’s my basement. What is your basement like?

It's a basement apartment with a foyer, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom (also with large walk-in closet), huge living room, and laundry room. I have room for company, but because of recent events, it's not quite ready for company yet. I like quiet, not really big parties  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:03 pm
Saikii
Anaya the Bee

It's a basement apartment with a foyer, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom (also with large walk-in closet), huge living room, and laundry room. I have room for company, but because of recent events, it's not quite ready for company yet. I like quiet, not really big parties
so how many square foot is your basement? Mine is about 800 sq feet. What about you? Our house is about 5600 square feet. With this huge basement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:06 pm
What is a foyer?  

Anaya the Bee

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:51 pm
Anaya the Bee
What is a foyer?
It's the entry room, the first small area you see when you step in the door. Not all homes have one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:12 am
Saikii
Anaya the Bee
What is a foyer?
It's the entry room, the first small area you see when you step in the door. Not all homes have one.
oh we have that right when you first enter our house. So how big is your basement? Does it have windows? Mine gets no windows at all except at the stairs. No windows anywhere but the living room gets ventilation. My room has no ventilation and it’s 68 degrees in the room right now with a current low of 28 degrees farenheit outside. Like a cave. We have no kitchen and bathroom in the basement but my parents plan to change that eventually. If they do we will have 4 bathrooms and 2 kitchens.  

Anaya the Bee

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:22 pm
Anaya the Bee
Saikii
Anaya the Bee
What is a foyer?
oh we have that right when you first enter our house. So how big is your basement? Does it have windows? Mine gets no windows at all except at the stairs. No windows anywhere but the living room gets ventilation. My room has no ventilation and it’s 68 degrees in the room right now with a current low of 28 degrees farenheit outside. Like a cave. We have no kitchen and bathroom in the basement but my parents plan to change that eventually. If they do we will have 4 bathrooms and 2 kitchens.
It's the length of the house and the living room is huge. I don't really understand square mileage. It does have windows, but they're really small, which does make me worry if there ever is a fire if I'll be able to escape through them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:15 pm
I wonder if it’s safe during huge rain storms. My basement is but I don’t know about yours.  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff