Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
A dream world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:50 am
As you all know, I have a dream world, but if you could create your own dream world, what would it have?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:18 pm
When I was little (young teen at the time), I thought of a magical world that is warm colored. Pink, purple, magenta, black...

There is a glowing tree, though mostly bare (trunk/branches). It has a pink/magenta glow, and it is the source of light in the area. There will also be huge bubbles, just floating about. The bubbles will take on the same pink/magenta glow, reflecting whatever the glowing tree gives off.

The background is empty black space, still warmed colored. Probably darkest of red, if you can imagine it. There is specks of light, similar to that of stars in the night sky.

From your perspective, you're standing on a road made of glass material, but have what looks like icicles hanging off of it. There's no other ground/land besides the floating road, which leads up to the glowing tree. It also takes on a cooler tone, in contrast to the rest of the warm atmosphere.

There's no living creature to fill in the area (no noise). Just a translucent glass road leading up to a glowing tree, with bubbles floating about.

Is it my perfect dream world? Probably not, but it's a nice place to just doze off.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:17 pm
Yen Quest
When I was little (young teen at the time), I thought of a magical world that is warm colored. Pink, purple, magenta, black...

There is a glowing tree, though mostly bare (trunk/branches). It has a pink/magenta glow, and it is the source of light in the area. There will also be huge bubbles, just floating about. The bubbles will take on the same pink/magenta glow, reflecting whatever the glowing tree gives off.

The background is empty black space, still warmed colored. Probably darkest of red, if you can imagine it. There is specks of light, similar to that of stars in the night sky.

From your perspective, you're standing on a road made of glass material, but have what looks like icicles hanging off of it. There's no other ground/land besides the floating road, which leads up to the glowing tree. It also takes on a cooler tone, in contrast to the rest of the warm atmosphere.

There's no living creature to fill in the area (no noise). Just a translucent glass road leading up to a glowing tree, with bubbles floating about.

Is it my perfect dream world? Probably not, but it's a nice place to just doze off.

Sounds like lava land. There aren't any actual volcanoes that one can see, but everything surrounding it is the color of animated magma, that magenta color. The only sound one would hear is the popping of the magma bubbles. It can be peaceful, just don't look down if you have vertigo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:59 pm
empress dee
Sounds like lava land. There aren't any actual volcanoes that one can see, but everything surrounding it is the color of animated magma, that magenta color. The only sound one would hear is the popping of the magma bubbles. It can be peaceful, just don't look down if you have vertigo.
I was thinking more of a mystic flair, but the lava take on the color scheme sounds interesting too. The naked eye can't see ultra violet, and the blue sun is hotter than red sun. The land could be very well be within a star itself (just, without the tree, I guess, lol).  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:41 am
Yen Quest
empress dee
I was thinking more of a mystic flair, but the lava take on the color scheme sounds interesting too. The naked eye can't see ultra violet, and the blue sun is hotter than red sun. The land could be very well be within a star itself (just, without the tree, I guess, lol).

It just sounds similar is what I was saying. But cool regardless. In my dreams, I have been to countless worlds and a lot of the time, I barely pay any attention to details. Sometimes I do, but not always.

Like the other day, I took in the detail of a mall with 2 KFCs in it. The shape of the mall was like St. Albert Mall in Alberta, Canada, but was supposed to represent West Edmonton Mall. The one KFC in the dream was in the location of where a Purdys was in real life, But I think its now something else I forget. Its a corner shop and then there is a hallway leading to a three way intersection. The KFC in the dream wasn't exactly on the corner, but in the spot where a shoe store is right now. I think its a shoe store, it could be a panty store. Its on the right down the hallway instead of the left. On the left side irl, you come across an antique store. At the end of the hallway irl, there is Sunshine records right now. It had been placed there since moving from near the entrance by the food court before.  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games