Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:05 pm
User Image x User Image

RP about a secret and a friendship that might be on the edge.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:06 pm
Aika and Akira have been friends since they were foals. Aika knows something that would upset Akira and she would do everything to keep it from him. Nothing could bring her to say it out loud. It would hurt him if she were to let him know. She wouldn't be able to do that. If it broke their friendship then she would be so lost. There is nothing that would be worse then that. Something is happening in life that threatens to release this secret out into the open. She shakes her head knowing that there isn't going to be a lot she can do if it is released. Holding her breath a bit as she thinks about how she can change the path of life so that nothing releases the secret. Right now she is going to meet with Akira so they can catch up as they don't see each other a lot.

WC :: 154

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:18 pm
Akira was on his way to meet his long time friend Aika. He is looking toward to catching up and chatting with a life long friend is something he looks forward to it. Her life is falling into place and looking for a life mate. He has already found his life mate and is happy that his friend is now trying to find hers or at least flings that make her happy. He knows there are others out there like his mother who only do flings. But he wanted more. Something in the air feels off through. Maybe something is going to happen. What ever it might be is not going to storm up his day. Not sure what it even is but nothing is going to darken his day.

WC :: 130  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:26 pm
Aika is traveling to the meeting spot as she looks around the area and notices that she is early like normal. Waiting she start to talk to herself out loud about what is in her head. Something about how Akira's first love only got close to him in order to get to his brother. Aika found out about this without meaning to one day when she over heard the mare chatting about it with a friend. When she tried to talk ill about the mare to Akira he got mad and their friendship had a hiccup in it for a few days. So she won't tell him that she knew all along what the about was planning. He is her friend and she will protect his heart. Even if this happened a few years ago now and that mare isn't in their lives anymore. Something is threatening to tell Akira. Maybe she should tell him first. Sighing as she weighs her options as she waits for him. Pacing from side to side and lost in thought to the point she doesn't notice her friend is coming up behind her and watching her like he isn't sure that he should get close.

WC :: 201

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:28 pm
"Hmm Aika are you okay?" Akira speaks as he comes up from behind her. Watching her pace like she is scared of losing something. He is slow to get closer to her as he watches her spin on her hooves to face him. The sadness in her eyes tells him that something is up. "Talk to me. Please" He states as he gets a bit closer to her.

WC :: 68  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:31 pm
"Oh my goodness. Akira, I am so sorry. That mare who was your first love." She looks sadder by the minute as she continues to tell him. "I knew from the start that she was using you to get to your brother. But when I tried to bring it up that one time. Well you said if I bad mouthed her then our friendship was over. I couldn't tell you then. But I feel like you should know now and I kept it to myself in order to protect you."

WC :: 90

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:34 pm
Shocked at what he was hearing, Akira tries to calm her down. "Whoa wait a moment that was years ago. It is the past. Aika it is ok. I know all that now. Our friendship is ok." Knowing that he was a jerk and didn't listen to her warnings was more hurtful to him now then finding out she knew all along. For now it was time to ease into making her feel safe and that all is going to be okay. Because it will all be ok. Nothing will break their friendship and he starts to tell her that as he coos and calms her down. He has never seen her so worked up before.

WC :: 116  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:36 pm
After some calming down and talking about everything. Aika fully calms and they chat about other things. It was so great to learn that she isn't going to end up losing her friend. That is all that she was worried about. Nothing else mattered. She just did not want their friendship to end or him to hate her.

WC :: 58

FIN  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items