Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Chance Meeting on Patrol(Twitch and Revel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The feline shifter landed with a gentle thud as his paws hit the ground, his forked tail tips flicking slightly under the moon light of the still forest. This was he commonly contribute to the Rainbow Coalition. By being the bane of any other that wished harm on those he cared deeply for with draconic ferocity. Luckily for him, this night like most was that of the familiar silence of the night. So much so that he spent a good time of the patrol day-dreaming to himself. Alas, his boredom meant halcyon nights of slumber for the Coalition, something he was very proud of.

Auberon shook his cat form out and suddenly grew larger, back to his 'normal' self. What was normal for a shifter up to interpretation though. All his fur did not help in the scalding heat of the summer's night. He let out a soft snort and continued his path through the forest, cutting his way through the brushes that grew annual on his path. How he loathed how pointy their thrones were and they just seemed to continue budding the prefect location to .get stuck to his pelt. That's all his besotted, Light Bright Tallulah needed to laugh in his face. She was simply the best after all.

Auberon left the thicket of the woods and found himself at the border of their herd lands. A simple clearing. He shook himself out a little before lazily looking over the lands before him.

((WC: 259. Special words: 14/20))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahukura was bored, she hated being still but in her day-dreaming her thoughts tended to ricochet around in her head, it was her familiar that drew her out of her own thoughts and she appreciated the caribou "I'll be ok, you go and do what you want, im just taking a walk, i kind of want to be alone" she told her. She hadn't been bonded with her caribou since she was a basket, like some but she was grateful of her company anyway.

She watched as the caribou went about her own business, knowing they'd be home by nightfall, their budding friendship made her happy. She hadn't been wandering alone long before she spotted something... a shifter, a feline, she was careful because shifters were the bane of every other kind of soquili, she would have run but the scalding heat would wear her out pretty quickly and she knew the doggerel of others wasn't true of every single shifter so she didn't have any pre-conceived notion of them ALL being bad, she had wings, she could escape quickly if needed, she knew the shifter had already noticed her so she stood, waiting to see what he, since that what the scent on the wind was telling her, would do.

(222 words - 11/20 special words used)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 pm
A strange sent on the wind ended Auberon's pre-conceived notion of the night being boring. His eyes ricocheted around to spot where the scent originated from. The tips of his tail twitch slightly as his eyes fell on the audience he had. A mare. A very beautiful mare at that. His ears flicked back at forth as he tried to deiced whether she was friend or foe. A foe would be...More stealthy.

He was staring. He didn't want to doggerel his words to her. The scary shifter making a possible danger laugh at his scrambled words? That was Tallulah's job.

He made up his mind and shifted back into his cat form. He was less threatening as one, at least in his mind. His steps were calm yet poised as he made his way over to the mare, sitting when he got close enough to speak to her. "Evening. You're crossing into Coalition lands stranger." Auberon curled his tail around his front paws like the pretty kitty he was. "Do you have business with one of the members?" His voice was calm and non-threatening. His half siblings did come to visit him after all. "Or have you lost your way? I do know the edges of these lands quiet well. I may be able to help you."

((Special words: 18/20))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:33 am
Ah there, he had noticed her and shifted into feline form, a most draconic action, as if watching him shift before her eyes would make him less scary, but then, it was all open to interpretation of the situation, when he spoke and ruptured the silence... or rather, the sounds of nature she laughed "I'm aware of where i am" she told her audience, her remark cutting. "I am here on business, and not to contribute either". She was well aware of where she was in the territory, one reason she had wanted to be alone and apart from her familiar. "I'm making my first annual visit to see my uncle" she informed the cat, rolling her eyes slightly as she recalled how besotted her uncle was with his.. coalition. Why couldn't he just be normal?

(136 words - 8/20 special words = 19/20 total special)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:33 pm
"Uncle? Well then. A member of family to those here are always welcomed whenever they wish to." His own words make him think of his father and his news of more baskets to come. That only meant more visit from his sister and whoever else she could bring a long. A slight annoyance if only since it meant for patrols from him. Why did he have to love them so much?

Auberon caught her eye roll at the mention of visiting her uncle and chuckled. "You don't seem too pleased to be here." She did make a point not to be apart of the coalition. "It took me a bit to wrap my head around everything myself. From following a friend to annoy to...Something else...But the cuddles are nice." Another laugh as he turned to head back. "Follow me. I am Auberon, the scary shifter that keeps these lands safe." He wasn't going to mention his mother also patrolled these lands. She might eat someone in the right mood.

"Tell me, who is your uncle?" She didn't look like many of the members. Rainbow yes but most had rainbows. She could have been related to Tallulah but again, uncle. He was very curious.

((19/20 Special Words))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:42 pm
Kahukura twisted her neck and stretched, feeling more relaxed around this shifter but .. he was still a shifter and it didn't hurt to be cautious. "I'm not... not pleased, it's just my uncle can be a little..." she wasn't sure how to explain it, she'd only met him once or twice though, most of the stories of him were from her mother, well the one related to him anyway, told her about him and his... way of things. "Zyon... he takes nothing seriously but he's a good guy" she said to him, ignoring the comments about the cuddling, she swore if there was any funny business, she would leave right away.

"you're not THAT scary by the way" she said, her attention turned for a couple of seconds by a kingfisher flashing by, she knew the shifter had seen it too "Did you know, those are also called Halcyons?... old names for things" she said, wanting to seem smart in front of Auberon, the opposite of how her uncle put himself across.

(20/20 words used total)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:04 pm
Zyon.

Her uncle was Zyon.

Auberon stopped and looked back to her in total shock as his mind just about ruptured. He was half tempted to tell her he was sorry for that but that would have been mean. "Well...You seem...Very different then him." Was it too much to call her normal?

He shook his head and continued the trek. "I can be scary when I need to. You're no danger so there's no reason to be scary." He smiled to himself. "I do have the charm on my chest that makes my mind it's own and not a wild dangerous beast." His eyes watched the kingfisher fly by. "I did not know that. Funny word. Halcyon. I wonder who named it that."

Auberon spotted the encampment where most were sleeping and flicked his head. "There they are. Your uncle is either at rest or 'chillin out' as he would say. The coalition might fuss over how pretty you are but they are harmless and mean well...If you bump into my daughter Melany just...Don't take what she says personal." He let out defeated sigh. His girl was sure something. "Tough as nails and sharp as them too."

He sat down shaking his head before looking to the mare. "You haven't told me your name yet. Care to share?"

((20/20 Special Words Horray!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:06 am
Kahukura laughed "It's ok, i know what he's like, i know what you mean" She chuckled at Auberon. She yawned as the heat started to get to her as they neared the home of her uncle and the others in his large... co-operative ..uh.. she didn't even really know the word, other than coalition. "Oh i think you'll find i can hold my own, perhaps you know my mother... well one of them, Madison? She's my Uncle's... half? sister i think, honestly i didn't pry much and depending on how this visit goes, will see if i come by again next year, My moms said i should meet my other family so... here i am she looked around to find the stallion that matched her mom's description, spotting him talking with a couple of others off to the edge a bit she turned her head to Auberon "Well it was nice meeting you Auberon, i'm Kahukura" she said before she trotted off, calling her Uncle Zyon.

END  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers