Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Friend or foe? (Kisara & The Void)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. &User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:51 pm
It was an absolutely beautiful and warm day to spend roaming around. Kisara had been laying on the grass day-dreaming when a sound brought her back to the present. It sounded familiar but she couldn't place where she could have heard it before. She got to her feet and looked around the area. "Hello?" She offered out a greeting just to be nice but she wasn't even sure that anyone would respond. Was she hearing things or was there truly something else in the area with her?

Wc: 87  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:59 pm
Niyaru Delacroix

A black feline eeled her way slowly through the foliage. She was searching for the perfect spot to rest and bask in the sunlight. It was so warm and she was feeling so sleepy. Yellow eyes blinked slowly as not too far away the plants rustled softly, not from any breeze, but a pony moving about. A voice called out and it was a soft gentle voice.

She liked it. She didn't have a name that she knew of, she was simply The Void. The Void moved up into view but not too close and sat down to observe this new pony. While she sounded friendly it was no guarantee that anyone would welcome her. "Greetings," Void replied, looking up at the other with golden yellow eyes.
WC: 127  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:43 pm
magnadearel

Kisara almost jumped out of her body as she heard a response to her greeting but wasn't where she expected it to come from. It was a feline with sleek black fur and warm yellow eyes. She quickly looked down at the creature with a budding curiosity. Was this a familiar that she had been taught about or the more bane option. She shifted her gaze to flit around the area for any obvious signs. She took a deep breath to slow her racing heart. There was a preconceived notion forming in her head. A shifter wouldn't walk up and speak to her would they? Her eyes darted back to the feline. They were supposed to be highly dangerous and could be manipulative. She took a few steps back away from the black creature.
Wc: 137  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:30 pm
Niyaru Delacroix

Void hadn't meant to startle the pony. She politely waited as the other took a deep breath. Her tail gave a tiny twitch as the pony took a few steps back. It wasn't hard to guess where her thoughts were heading. "My name is The Void. You called out a greeting and it was only polite to respond."

"If it's a bother then I can just leave and go on my way." She watched the other closely just in case she tried to attack. Void hoped that by introducing herself it would put this pony at ease. If not, it would be a very short encounter. A little company on this fine day wouldn't go amiss in her books.

WC: 119  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:09 pm
magnadearel

She was more than surprised when the feline responded to her behavior. Would a shifter introduce themselves to prey they mean to toy with? Her ears went flat against her head and she lowered her head to look closer. "Are you bane?" She didn't want to be rude but also didn't want to contribute to their count of prey. "Are you here to do harm?" She stood stone still as she waited for a response that would dictate if she could relax and be friendly or run and flee for her life.

Wc: 92  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:45 pm
Niyaru Delacroix

Void gave a slow blink of confusion at the question. Bane? The shifter couldn't for the life of her figure out what the pony might be referring to. "I'm afraid you'll have to be a little clearer with your question." Void wasn't sure how to make heads or tails of that.

She shook her head gracefully. "Just passing through really. Following wherever my nose leads." She'd seen some like her that were less than friendly, so she couldn't blame this mare for her caution. The most that had to be afraid of her were mostly small rodents and birds since she rarely came out of her feral form.

WC: 108  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:47 am
magnadearel

"Are you despair, are you here to harm?" She did her best to explain what she meant in regards to bane. The feline had already answered her question though as it mentioned passing through. "What lead you here?" She was curious if it was her greeting that carried her to her very location or something else. She found herself thinking about that familiar noise that brought her from her day dream earlier. Just what had that noise been?

WC: 78  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:29 pm
Niyaru Delacroix

The mare tried to clarify her question. Void didn't think she'd ever been called despair before. "No," she answered as she used a paw to wash her face. Void gave a small shrug when she was done. "Nothing specific. Just happened to walk this way." These were a lot of questions the mare was asking. "And what about you? What brings you here?"

WC: 63  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:17 pm
magnadearel

She couldn't bring herself to completely relax in her prescence but did let some of the tension leave her. "Are you a shifter or familiar?" She couldn't figure out how to determine if the creature before her was a familiar. Did a shifter exist that didn't mean to do harm? She couldn't wrap her head around how that could even exist. She looked at the feline once more with her head dipped a little lower. She tilted her head this way and that as she took in the appearance of the feline.
WC: 92  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:51 pm
Niyaru Delacroix

Void tilted her head at the question. She wondered how this pony would react to the information. Only one way to find out. "I am a shifter. I usually remain in this form though. Would you like to see?" She waited for the other's answer. "To be honest I'm just looking for a good place to nap in the sun. You can join me if you'd like."

WC: 67  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:59 pm
magnadearel

She considered if she wanted to see the shift and found herself shaking her head. "No that's okay. I was bathing in the sun too." She gave a small smile to the feline. "I suppose I can trust you a little. We can bathe in the sun together." She nodded in agreement and tried to get her body to relax fully. There was still a lot of the day left that the sun could be enjoyed. Perhaps she could ask questions to understand the nature of the feline as time allowed. She was really curious to learn more about this shifter.
WC:101  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:58 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
Fin! You can do a final post if you'd like.

Void smiled as the pony declined seeing her other form. "Sounds like we have a reciprocal agenda today then." She was happy the other decided to trust her enough to sun bathe together. "Excellent. Let's go find the perfect spots!" Jauntily Void set off. Her tail waving above the grass as she headed into the field. If there wasn't a suitable rock warmed by the sun then she'd make a nest in the field. The soft fragrant grasses were always nice too.

WC: 82  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:26 pm
End  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items