Besotted, Pre-conceived, Ruptured, Still, Audience, Contribute, Day-dreaming, Bane, Cutting, Scalding, Familiar, Interpretation, Basket, Feline, Doggerel, Ricochet, Halcyon, Budding, Annual, Draconic
13/20

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adour
It wasn't often that Adour was able to find herself getting away from the protection of her adoring Pet these days. After that distasteful incident that had led to the gift of Usha and Blood Moon, he had become even more protective. Still once in awhile a girl needed to be on her on.

The golden sun barely pierced the think tree cover, the bits that did dappling on Adour's snowy white coat as she wandered along new trails. Her long tail and graceful limbs said unicorn blood, but there was something there, something that scream wrong. Maybe it was the leathery wings half hidden under their feathers. Maybe it was the faint scent of old blood that hung around her. Whatever it was, to a smart soquili it would call for them to be on their guard.

Actias
Again? Actias was daydreaming again. Of the day when his flowers would bloom beautifully over the contributions from familiars, baskets, and all kinds alike.

Giving a draconic sigh, he got up to prune his flowers in the spring air. "Such a beautiful day.."

Adour
Golden tipped ears perked hearing a voice speak up. A faint frown crossed her muzzle for a moment as she considered. She hadn't been aware that another was anywhere close...she hadn't traveled that far in her wandering...had she?

Still, this bared looking into and so Adour headed in the direction she had heard the voice coming from.

Actias
"Don't you look so beautiful, my precious." He was purely besotted with his flowers. But, he loved to love others before their demise.

His head shot up when he heard footsteps. He decided to cut across and slim down looking around the brush nearby. Whispering out, "where are you..."

Adour
As Adour got closer, she took a deep breath before her lashes fluttered closed. Oh! The scent of death hung heavy here, intermingled with sweet perfume of fresh flowers blooming. A faint, almost croon slipped from her as she continued forward until she laid eyes upon the 'garden'.

"Oh my," She all but purred as she gazed among the corpses littering the area. A faint frown pulled at her features when she saw the smallest forms of foals. Whoever this artist was needed to learn that the young were to be left alone. After all, growing them from such a young age produced the best pets.

Actias
"what brings you here?" Actias stared the mare down as she wandered into his garden. He gazed over her features, kalona? But also... Unicorn?

He didn't usually feast upon foals, but not many passed this way. At least when he was awake. This was the first he had seen in months.

Adour
Adour's head turned slowly to fix her gaze upon the shifter when he appeared. He reminded her of her beloved Sammy whom she hadn't seen in so long.

"Why just admiring your garden. You have quiet the eye for colors." In another soquili her expression might had been called a smile, but there was something just slightly off with the expression on her.

Actias
Actias' ears kept their eye on her as he walked around his flowers. "Well, well." He spoke as his eyes ricocheted from her to his flowers, watching her every step. "You like what you see, you say?" They were budding quite nicely. "The skulls are quite a nice touch aren't they?" His interpretation was to show how beautiful death can be. His usual prey was mares, but still, sometimes he had to deal with twisting the minds of others to continue this beautiful piece.

Adour
"They are quiet stunning indeed. So many forget there is beauty in death." Adour kept her gaze on him from the corner of her eyes even as she admired the work before her.

"As the gardener, I am to assume you catch your own materials yes?"

For hunters such as herself of her granddaughter Usha, to idea of any save their prefered Pets hunting for them, would be anthem. So she felt safe to assume one such a he would want to source his own prey.

Actias
"That, that I do. Its my own work." His mind started to wonder with the questions she was asking. He tilted his head and proceeded. "I assume you kill?" Actias wanted to be as blunt as possible.

"I am trying to get this place back to what it used to be." It used to be pretty halcyon, full of beautiful flowers and lots of skulls, it was such a peaceful scenery. Treasured in his mind.

Adour
"Kill?" Her tone was one of faux surprised, "Oh my darlin boy, I do not kill...I consume. Simply killing is too easy. It is their very souls I covet. Their lives and their deaths belong to me. My perfect, precious pets." She gazed at his garden again for a long moment.

"You say you wish to restore it to it's former glory. I assume that shall take the work of many years and many lives?"

Actias
"Ah, excellent." A smirk came across Actias' face as he was rewarded with her words. Maybe, just maybe they could exist with each other and make this the most beautiful place he could ever dream of. "It will, I don't know of how long it will take,but i will try my hardest to return it to its full glory."

Adour
"Would you, say, be interested in something of a working realtionship? I tend to my beloved pets as you tend to your flowers, but sometimes a lesson must be taught. Once the feasting has been had there is no reason that what remains must go to waste if you might have use of it." Adour curved her neck as she gazed at the shifter. She had no doubt he would kill her or betray her if given the chance, this was simply the nature of their kind, but until then well...it was always nice to meet another who saw the beauty in the darkness.

Actias
Actias flicked his tail, thinking over it for a few minutes in silence. If they wouldn't mind helping his plan, while they gained their feast, there could be a work of art here. "I think you have a deal." He fluttered his wings in happiness as it was fulfilling speaking with her. "When shall we start?" He was excited to finally have an audience.