Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Shout out to our new members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is for free gold/platinum
View Results

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:01 pm
Howdy, it's Mockcin, one of your Vice-Captains here; Just wanted to welcome all the new members we've had over the past three days, even if you've already been welcomed, we thank you for choosing our guide, as we try to maintain a collective group of online users, to the best of our ability. We do hope to have a get together at some point in the near future, when we can have as many people as possible, we'll do our best to keep you posted on that development. We also hope for you all to interact with all posts and topics, thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 pm
Good afternoon,
I'm Nick and nice to make your acquaintances.  

The_RedMagus

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 pm
The_RedMagus
Good afternoon,

How you doing Nick, thanks for joining the Guild smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:09 pm
The_RedMagus
Good afternoon,

Welcome!  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

Syvi

Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:50 pm
Welcome to all new guild members!
I hope you all have fun and meet some new friends on here heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:30 pm
hi im oroshi! used to come on heavily in the 2008 period until 2010, and now in my thirties im back on for some nostalgia and serotonin. Happy to be back heart  

Oroshi

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:35 pm
Oroshi
hi im oroshi! used to come on heavily in the 2008 period until 2010, and now in my thirties im back on for some nostalgia and serotonin. Happy to be back heart

Welcome to the guild Oroshi, thanks for joining, a good many of us are in our thirties or older. You're welcomed here emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:53 am
hello! i was just recently recruited. i guess you could say prince lemon put me in the retirement home

it's tough getting older

the regular gatsby

Consumer

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:33 pm
the regular gatsby
hello! i was just recently recruited. i guess you could say prince lemon put me in the retirement home

it's tough getting older
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. welcome dear  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:41 pm
the regular gatsby

it's tough getting older

Their nothing wrong with getting older, got to let it happen easily. And welcome to guild, where we can all retire in peace, so to speak. mrgreen  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 am
Hello! I was just recruited by Prince Lemon, thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm so happy I made a thread on my first day back in chatterbox. It is so funny/endearing to get a request to join The Retirement Home smile
I am excited to meet everyone, connect, and make friends. heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 pm
emotion_hug
Sapphic Babe
Hello! I was just recruited by Prince Lemon, thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm so happy I made a thread on my first day back in chatterbox. It is so funny/endearing to get a request to join The Retirement Home smile

Welcome Sapphic Babe, I love your can-do attitude, that kind hearted spirit will get you quite far, here in The Retirement Home, I, one of your Vice-Captains I'm pleased to have you. Blessed Be, our new retiree emotion_hug User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 pm
Mockcin
emotion_hug
Sapphic Babe

Welcome Sapphic Babe, I love your can-do attitude, that kind hearted spirit will get you quite far, here in The Retirement Home, I, one of your Vice-Captains I'm pleased to have you. Blessed Be, our new retiree emotion_hug User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you're so loving! i do try to have that attitude smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:36 pm
Sapphic Babe
Mockcin
emotion_hug
Sapphic Babe

you're so loving! i do try to have that attitude smile
Love our little guild, it's so friendly and lovely. So happy to have you both here! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
The Retirement Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers