Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
We are the Champions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 5:10 pm
Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!
The opening sequence to Welcome to the Jungle roared over the PA, which was immediately followed by the eruption of cheers from the fans.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Beams of red light came to life over the stage, moving to the rhythm of the epic theme.

User Image
Finally, stepping out under the crimson shower of lights, the King of Beasts appeared. Down at his side, he held the recently won tag team championship belts. Slinging the pair of belts over his right shoulder, Cyrus made his way down the ramp, grabbing a microphone from one of the ringside attendants when he approached the ring.

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your knees, knees
Ooh-ah, I wanna watch you bleed

The music faded out as the Cyrus entered the ring, and after over half a year of being away, the King preceded to speak to the WWF fans. "Ladies and gentlemen... After an eternity of absence, the King of Beasts has returned to his throne." The Lion paused as cheers echoed through the crowds. "And at WrestleMania, I was able to achieve what I set out to do over a decade ago." He shook his head. "No, not just what I set out to do. Me and Luis won those belts together, not as Power, but as Leone brothers."

"You see... A long while back, when my brother Jack joined me in ring, we swore that one day the two of us would tag team champions." Shifting the belts off his shoulder, he hung them down at his side as he paused in thought. "Unfortunately, we'd never get an opportunity at the belts, and we ended up going our separate ways. Jack died after that."

"We may have been champions for only one night, but WrestleMania was a night won by the Leone family. For that night, Jack was with us, both to see his brothers' victory and to see his little sister get married." Separating the belts, Cyrus held them high over his head before laying them across the canvas of the ring. "This one is all yours."

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 6:22 pm
???: "Really?!
This is how we are going to open the show?!"

The French fans instantly begin to loudly boo, as they hear the interrupting voice of the greatest Englishman of all time, Cartwright.

The Boss enters the arena with Tiger Hat, Omen and The Butler....collectively known as Cartwright Strong Style.

JR: "Oh for God's sake.
Cyrus is pouring his heart out to the fans and this b*****d comes out now?!"

King: "Watch your mouth, JR!
That b*****d is your boss!"

Cartwright looks around at the booing arena with a look of disgust on his face.

Cartwright: "The only thing worse than having to listen to a sob story at the start of my show is having to be in France!
France is in such a mess, we should be hired to clean up this dump, just like we cleaned up WWFG by thrashing Apex!"

Crowd: "Vous êtes nuls!
Vous êtes nuls!
Vous êtes nuls!"

Cartwright returns his attention to the man in the ring.

Cartwright: "Look who decided to show up!
Cyrus, it's been too long!
I didn't think we'd ever have to see you again, since your sudden disappearance!
I'm sure you would rather remind everyone about the reason why than let me do it!"

King: "I remember!
I would have ran away too if I knew what was coming my way!"

JR: "I wish you would run away when you behave like this King!"

A serious look appears on Cartwright's face as he continues to address Cyrus.

Cartwright: "Allow me to be the one to say this to your face, on behalf of all of Cartwright Strong Style, Cyrus.
We don't like Power.
We don't like The Leone Family.
We didn't like your sisters gay wedding.
And NOBODY cares about your dead brother Jack!
We're GLAD that he's now in HELL!"

Cartwright smirks as the French crowd viciously boos Cartwright.

JR: "How could he say something like that?
That man disgusts me."

King: "Do you know what disgusts me JR?!
Your lack of sympathy for The Boss!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 2:47 pm
The King of Beasts shook his head as Cartwright and his entourage made their appearance. He spoke under his breath as the so-called boss started running his mouth. "Not today."
Cyrus simply stood there, staring back at Cartwright as he proceeded to insult the French audience.
Then it happened, Cart turned his disrespect towards the Lion's family.

Cyrus took a few steps forward and leaned against the top rope. The Lion smiled as Cart finished his words, the anger hidden behind the mirrored shades he wore.
"Cart... What is there to say at this point? You come out here in your cheap suit, along with your gay butler, the furry, and..." Cyrus motioned towards Omen. "Mister monster mash over there.
You sling insults at the people that pay the bills for your failing promotion." The Lion paused as boos erupted towards Cart. "But then you did it..."

"Cart, I know you're not the smartest man, but even you must realize you just made the worst mistake of you life."

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 3:36 pm
Cartwright shows how concerned he is by putting on a s**t-eating grin on his face.

Cartwright: "$100K baybay!"

The Boss says as he gets the cameraman to show off his custom made suit.

Cartwright: "I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand anything about high fashion, Cyrus!
Or big business!
Look around you and tell me this is failing!
I can say whatever I want and the useless eaters will always show for their entertainment!
You can't get much more useless than the lazy French...maybe the Spanish are worse....Americans are certainly close competition!"

JR: "What a nauseating man!
He insults a man's family but is more concerned about how he looks when challenged about it!
Is there anyone he actually likes?!"

King: "He likes Cartwright Strong Style!
I hope he likes me too, although I'm just a lowly American!
Cyrus should thank Cartwright for educating him!"

Cartwright leans on The Butler as he lets the jeering French crowd get it all out of their system.

Cartwright: "The worst mistake of my life?!
You already made yours by choosing to return to my world!
What are you actually going to do?!
You can't touch me!
I run this place!
I am untouchable!"

King: "He makes a great point, JR!"

JR: "You're such a kiss-a**."

King: "That's very rude of you, just because we are in France, it doesn't mean you have to act like them!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 1:23 pm
The King of Beasts smirked at Cartwrights response.
"You know, I've been wondering for a while what the issue was here, Cart. I now know exactly what it is. Living your new, cozy lifestyle, you've become delusional Cart."

"You're delusional if you truly believe this show is doing as good as it was a decade ago.
You're delusional if you think anyone believes you didn't get that ugly suit from the thrift store.
And you're delusional if you don't think I won't walk up that ramp and beat you unmercifully!"

Dropping the microphone, Cyrus suddenly slipped out of the ring, immediately walking towards the boss.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 1:47 pm
Cartwright casually hands his microphone to The Butler, it looks like it is time for The Boss to dish out some corporal punishment.

King: "Nobody knows how to talk to their boss with respect JR!"

JR: "You think he deserves any?!"

King: "Of course!
Without him, none of us would be here right now!"

As Cyrus begins to get closer towards him, The Butler and Omen stand in-front of Cartwright, acting as human shield for The Boss!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 6:56 pm
The King got about halfway up the ramp, halting as Butler and Omen stepped in front of the Boss. Cyrus smirked, proceeding forward as he unbuttoned his blazer. Suddenly cheers echoed through the arena as Luis Leone and Axel stepped out from behind the curtain.

User ImageUser Image

"Don't mind us. We're just here to kick a**, and drink beer."

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 5:05 pm
Cartwright and Tiger Hat turn around to see Luis and Axel join the party, look at these unwanted guests.

The two men raise their fists up, it looks like The Boss is ready for a brawl!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 4:33 pm
With Cyrus on one side and the duo on the other, Power approached, ready to close and unleash some fury on Cartwrights crew.

Time seemed to have halted as monochrome effect suddenly came over the arena. The Leone's stopped in their tracks as the music hit.

You make promise of protection
To a future after life
To the final resurrection
And to eternal paradise

User Image

Stepping out from the shadows, the Mysterious Stranger stopped on the center of the stage and glanced around the members of the two factions. Tilting his masked visage to the side, the voice of Mirage came over the PA.
"The family of Lions and the mortals of Cartwright will cease their conflict now..."

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 4:45 pm
The crowd listens to Mister Mirage with quietness and awe, towards his sudden appearance and what he has to say.

Which makes it easier for the loudmouth Boss to be heard without a microphone.

Cartwright: "Who do you think you are?!
You aren't me!
You can't tell me what to do!
I'm The Boss around here!"

King: "Cartwright really wants to fight!
He hates these Leone's so much!"

JR: "There's a first time for everything!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 4:56 pm
Mirage turns his dark gaze on Cartwright. His head turned upright as he straightened his posture and he spoke once more.
"The powers of the other world are greater than that of any mortal's... I care not for your struggle of authority."
The Specter took a few steps towards the Boss' entourage, a sudden menacing aura emanating from him.
"You could be crushed here... However, I suggest a competition be held to put an end to this once and for all. Power against the Cartwright corporation..."

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 5:03 pm
While Cartwright's eyes narrow at the mention of possibly being crushed, he thinks about what was said.

Cartwright: "You know what, Power?!
You're all lucky that Cartwright Strong Style have matches to prepare for tonight!
As do a couple of you, too!"

The Boss looks around at them all and then points towards Cyrus.

Cartwright: "Do you have the guts to face us at Money In The Bank?!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash