Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The cycle begins - planned Promo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 12:51 am
The high-pitch laughter would ring out into the arena before darkness settled and the blue moon of the Eclipse would rise on the titantron. An old theme would play out for a change, the sounds of electric drums playing out followed by the guitar squeal. Black Water, The original theme of the Eclipse would begin playing out with soon after, the black and blue warrior taking the stage, albeit a little slowly. May it be to enjoy the music or still being sore from his wrestlemania match, it was hard to tell. Despite it, he came walking down with a grin toward the explosive crowd. As he neared the ring, he would give a quick boost to his step tp slide in the ring and spin around to a knee. A hand moved up to the feathered cat to lift it up, revealing the microphone kept underneath the hat this time around. Lowering the hat back to his head, he would pat the microphone a couple of times before the music faded into silence.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, frères et sœurs, I bid you a fond welcome and I shall also say thank you very much for that response, Merci beaucoup. Between the years and head shots, I'm surprised I'm remembering this much of my school studies," he spoke out before waving a hand, "but let's dig deep into the matter at hand, shall we. It's time for the story weaver to spin his tale. Wrestlemania was a promise of something new and a once in a life time experience. The Total Eclipse reached us, and it freed the constraints. I stand before you as the man that heard the call, loud and clear. The promised madness was released, and I walked out of Wrestlemania with a statement given: It doesn't matter how long I disappear, how long I'm away. The Eclipse, in itself, is an unstoppable force. I'll give credit where it's due: Bison, I knew you were a strong one... but I would had never expected you to be that crazy. I thank you for the match and the experience. I only pray I don't get dropped on the steps like that, again." He spoke out before lowering the mic to start walking along the ring. A hand moving to rubs his ribs, showing he could indeed still be feeling a little of that match.

"I have no doubt I'll see you in the future, but I'll move on from wrestlemania to what is now and what is to come next. The world we're in has indeed reached a place where one wouldn't had imagined it since this fascinating resurrection. The beauty of madness, the beauty of digging into the impossibilities? This is the result. A functioning wonderland of violence and insanity where you don't know what may come when you turn the corner. This may not be the golden days of this business, but goddamn does it feel good to see it thriving once more. Not just myself but everyone putting their own into this each and every card. For what to come next? Well, how does one go about the ways other than pulling back into that bag of impossibilities, digging into the madness of Pandora's Box? I have goals. I have visions. Now that things are back in motion, it's time I move on to further the motions I've been working on. Out there is the Wrath of the Eclipse working on returning to this ring to unleash his pent up rage on the world. Within this mind of mine is the voice of Moxcy guiding me and guiding him to give us all that fun-filled supernatural experience." He commented as he paused as if a thought was coming to him. A couple waves of a finger before waving it off.

"All of this. All I've done. I'm one of those that's done it all, that's been to the top more times than most. I'm one of the original warriors of this federation, I've become the guardian angel of this business, and I've made a vow to do what it takes to make this madness happen. I've bled, I've suffered injuries most people will never experience, I've nearly given my life for this place I call home... and I've stuck my nose into things I probably should have never touched," he spoke as he glanced up to the blue moon that remained on screen. "But it's all been worth it. And now what I can do is take all I've been able to use and rise back up once more."

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:09 pm
"Meet, Oni Queen, once more." Came a reply, by none other.
User Image
Queen Oni showing herself on stage.

Taking her sweet time on her own lavish pace off stage, proceeding upon ramp. In the advance towards ring, speak on.
"Beauty, oooh.. madness! Beauty in imposs-e-bill-it-tees! Vio-lent wonder-laand, insan-ah-tee!"

Spoken comparable to decrees, Queen Oni was in delight of the man's words! Then a seriousness lowered upon her, smile dripping away.
"Rise. Stay. Supernatural, fun." Words of command, that approved his presence.

"Oni Queen, must know. Tell, name now? Low-tus? Clips? Game Star? Blue Jay? Math?"
Wondered Oni, as she neared approach of the stairs. Silence laid out in the remains of gap between.
Respect given in wait for an answer, leaving to question if it really was disrespect, to her misnaming's.

At a stance now, feet away from, with chin raised up to squarely meet eyes, Queen Oni gave a final question.
"Wise warrior, Blue Jay. Touching unnature-ral.. shall do with her now?"
A referring to Emily Love.

"Pull from world, not ours, into ours, two of one. What be done?"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:43 pm
A rush of confusion followed in curiosity. How could he not with an interruption by one he wouldn’t had quite expected. The Queen came out with her own comments, spoken in her own way. Seeming to agree yet a change of tone with names spoken that caused him to cringe, the word of G in GBL spoken allowed. A past that he could never escape even if he tried. He had paid no heed to the names, but he paid close attention to what came next. No name mention but the description spoke plenty. He did not need a name to know of something of his own doing.

“Hear me… follow my voice. Enter to a world that one may escape. I spoke these commands for any and all to hear as all they had to do was follow that light, follow my voice. I did not command her. I did not specifically call to her. No, no, no, she is here by her own wishes, her own dreams and wants. If she heard my voice, she saved herself from a path she did not desire, and I shall not force anyone under my Eclipse to stay or to return. What she does? Is up to her. If she wishes to continue under the guidance of the Moonlit night, then I shall guide her. She wishes to step forth and away from the Eclipse, then I shall watch from afar and wish her well. She wishes to return home? Then those doors shall reopen without question. It’s not up to me. It’s not up to you.. this you. This is up to the you of old, the past brought forth to the present for her future. This shall be and always will be Emily’s choice.” He spoke out, oddly serious over the matter at hand. A test that became the will of the moon, if he may say. It’s something he would defend as he held those visions.

“With that in mind, Oni, let’s not ask what I’ll do about it as my stance remains. What shall you do about it? What do you seek? What do you desire? Your dreams, your future? Is it within your reach, or do you roam in the dark blind of your surroundings? Or does the unnatural, supernatural concern you to such degree?” Calm, poised, and still oh so curious. Not exactly an evening he expected yet he welcomed it all the same.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 4:20 pm
Still as a statue, Queen Oni stood, immensely attentive to Gamestar Blue Lightning's words..
And at end of his answer, Oni remained unmoving quiet. Few seconds passed and she opened her lips of absence, words absent, Oni shut her mouth.

Slow lowering her head, down the body in front of her. Perhaps to observer his foot wear? Did Jay feed her mind full of contemplation?
Continuing a suspense of reply, for fans to eagerly anticipate! Queen Oni, made turn to pace a couple steps, stop, and turn to take view of Jay again!
What could she be thinking about?! Envious of his height?! Maybe appreciating his fashion? Oh, now Oni returned to where she had stood before!

"Emily... choose.. Oni Queen, future desire?" Thoroughly confused, Queen Oni had lost track of Lightning's in depth answer!
Shaking her head, in displeased ivories on display! "No! Oni Queen not Emily puppet!"
-Thmp!- sound made, as Oni gave a two handed shove on GBL's chest! "Call unnatural force?! Guide Emily, puppet Oni Queen?! Nah-veer!"

Backing away from this supernatural man now, corners of her black lips, vexed!
"Oni warn you.." Raising a dual finger pointer. "Warn you, ruin fun, own Oni, not."
Then made a sudden and quick dip through ropes, dropping to floor!
As if she foresaw this black-blue man, suddenly pursue in lunge at her in lightning speed!

Demeanor of Queen Oni, highly apprehensive, seeing Jay Blue Lightning remaining in stance at his spot!
No trust given, she continued to back away! Ascending the ramp, needing to keep sight on him, lest he cast a mystical spell!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 4:41 pm
That was an extreme escalation. One fueled by the unknown and the uncertainty as indeed this matter trailed beyond the possible. Still, he kept a grin despite the forceful shove and the unique lecture by Queen Oni.her trust was non-existent, and her fear guided her. All was clear and he understood how one would be lost in this uncertainty that was the force of the Eclipse. Dropping to his knees to show he wasn’t going anywhere, he’d stare right at Oni with no ill will but a confident expression.

“You ARE no one’s puppet, as you are your own person, your own soul. Emily is, too, her own spirit. There is nothing to fear so long as The Eclipse above watches over this home of ours,” he spoke before getting back up to his feet “no puppets, no strings, my dear? We’re all free. That’s the promise I give to you and to anyone else that seeks shelter from their fates. I promise you freedom. That is the power I have, the power of words to create miracles. Oni Queen, cast your fears aside and trust in me for you shall not change as you are, for you are you. Doubt me, cast me away? It’ll still be the same. Seek me, destroy me? Whatever you wish… I’m here.” He spoke before dropping the mic off to the side to watch The. Queen continue on her retreat.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games