!!Event Suggestion!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Miyuka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:07 pm
Event Suggestion: We want to know your ideas!

This is a new suggestion thread just for events. We've had holiday events, but we've stopped because on holidays, members will be doing the main events around Gaia and real life situations. This year we just started this party called "AniManga Convention" It'll always be held for a week after New Years.

But that's only 1 event!! Yeah, we know, that's why we're going to ask the members what kind of event we should hold. And please keep it guild related. We're not going to have a gaming event or anything like that. Express yourself, tell us what's on your mind!

Don't forget to put in your full username, so then we can contact you if we're interseted in your idea. On "Event", say what type of even it is, for "Title of Event" think of a creative title that goes along with the event, give us a reason why we should host it (there's no wrong answer), try to describe the event in full detail. If it's a specific type of event, when should it be held? This guild can be set to public and private, right now it's at private, you'll have to join to post. But in public, you may post freely without joining. But once the event ends, it will be set as private again, if the people who posted did not join, but want to become a member, they'll have to request to join the guild.

Feedback is important! What do you think about these events?

Event Suggestion Form

Username:
Event:
Title of the Event:
Why Should We Host This Event:
Describe the Event:
When Should It Be Held:
Should This Event Be Public or Private?:

Suggested Ideas:

Username: Lady Miyuka
Event: Summer Festival
Title of the Event: Tanabata Festival
Why Should We Host This Event: (no reason, just a interested suggestion to start things up)
Describe the Event: There once was a brave young Shepherd named Altair, and a princess, the Weaver-girl Vega, who so loved each other they neglected their work. This angered the Emperor of the Heavens, who separated them by a river, the Milky Way, where on only one night each year, July 7th, a magical bridge is formed on the wings of Magpies and the two are allowed to cross and be together. If it rains on the night of July 7th, it is said that the river overflows and they cannot meet again until next year. Celebrating this day by writing wishes on tanzaku (small peices of paper) and hanging them on bamboo, hoping the wish would come true.

I was thinking that this event could be held similar to this. I have an idea with the graphics, there will be a tanzaku thread, for everyone's "wishes" and they'll be put onto the tanzaku and given to the person. For the finale, there will be a bamboo tree with tanzaku's tied on to it.
When Should It Be Held: July 7th-10th (Real life festivals follow it usually with 4 days)
Should This Event Be Public or Private?: Public

Bemused Dreamer
Oh, the Tanabata festival sounds fun. Celebrating Japanese festivals seems fun. I guess we could have a Hina Matsuri fest where the girls could make dolls and show them off or something...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:29 pm
sweatdrop  

Lady Miyuka
Vice Captain

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:34 am
Oh, the Tanabata festival sounds fun. Celebrating Japanese festivals seems fun. I guess we could have a Hina Matsuri fest where the girls could make dolls and show them off or something...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:31 am
Bemused Dreamer
3nodding  

zenyba

Lady Miyuka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:38 pm
I'll add that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:31 am
Bumping up this thread, it's not really under a sticky thread category, so I'll just bump and go!

heart

Lady Miyuka
Vice Captain

Carandra

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:19 pm
that sounds like fun, it'd be a good reference for the AEG, we screwed up and were trying to plan a festival too, but we just couldn't pull it together.

I'd like to see this happen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:38 pm
Carandra
that sounds like fun, it'd be a good reference for the AEG, we screwed up and were trying to plan a festival too, but we just couldn't pull it together.

I'd like to see this happen mrgreen

All the events we do are perfectly handled. The problem is getting people active for the event.  

Lady Miyuka
Vice Captain

[Fashion_Statement]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 am
i'd do it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:22 pm
Another suggestion, although I'm not sure if anybody'll agree to it. I was thinking of doing something for Valentine's and White Day.

It'd be kinda tough, but I guess we could do something like organize all the girls to give a gift and a "chocolate" of some sort to one guy (whether it's cause they like 'em, they're friends, or just an obligatory chocolate gift). And a month later (White Day) the guys will do the same thing except with a white ribbon involved with the gift....

Or something like that.... Kind of like a secret Santa thing.

Bemused Dreamer

scarlet_cherry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:11 pm
hmm...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:15 am
can guys make stuff to i'm good at making stuffed toys  

BogiePop

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ricky_Repulsive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:34 pm
i would do the festival it seems like it would be alot of fun ninja wahmbulance ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 am
Username: Forsaken Angels Requiem
Event: Valentine's Card Exchange
Title of the Event: Showin' Some Luv
Why Should We Host This Event: Hopefully to get people more active in the guild again, plus give members a chance to show the guild some love!
Describe the Event: Members can create their own manga themed Valentine's Card, then instead of just giving it to certain people, post them in the event thread, to share with the whole GUILD. Of course, for those who are art impared, tasteful pictures or drawings of manga characters, with a love or Valentine's theme could be shared also. Nothing too.. skimpy, naughty.
When Should It Be Held: The week of Valentine's Day.
Should This Event Be Public or Private?:
Public would be fine, unless people foresee an issue anyone might have, with any of the valentines posted.  

Requiem Raven

Surefire Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Manga Maniacs Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items