Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
.::Temple of Turmoil::. ~Enter if you must.~ [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:19 pm
Staring at her brother, Saniya grabbed her hair, and threw it away from his hands. "Dun touch it!" Her shimmery-edged bat wings fluttered indignantly, and she toddled away from her brother as best she could. Which wasn't easy, as she almost tripped on her hair a few times.

If I could just get to a boomer... The little goddess thought longingly, reaching for the ones at the base of her daddy's throne. Mama had said not to boomer Tastle, but he was trying to pull her hair again!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:29 pm
The little red squirrel looking thing decided to follow his sister curiously, but then flung an ax at her. The ax didn’t really land well. Just... cluttered at the side of the throne, and then perhaps cursing in the corridors were heard. “Why are you running?” He really didn’t throw the ax like a weapon, but much like a sandal, not really thinking that if his sister was mortal that would be one hell of a mess if it had hit her. He didn’t really think about that, but he pointed to the ax, and tugged with a thought, to keep it close to him, like that of a teddy. He crawled towards his sister, with shy affection, and just plopped in front of him. “Do I smell funny?”

He blinked, he didn’t even know if she had much of a life, or anything- too young to tell if she was mean, nice, or even edible– who knows what beings do, he could only imagine.

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:46 pm
"You're gonna pull my hair. I'll hit ya with a boomer if you pull my hair!" She warned him, sitting down next to him and patting his hand. In her other was a small bomb, that she would be happy to lob at the first opportunity.

Saniya took greatly after her mother.

Ignoring the little ax, she tilted her head. "And no you dun smell funny. You were just gonna pull my hair."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:58 pm
Tastle bit his tongue in disgust. “I’d be afraid it would kirsplode if I held it longer than two seconds!” He had said, his arms going out like some kid expressing something going ‘BOOM!’ “I would not want to make a mess. Daddy would kick me. I think.” He blinked, and then smiled sheepishly.

“So... Whatchya up to?” He had said with a little bit of amusement, and looked at a ‘boomer’ in her other hand. “Is that a fruit or something?”

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:00 pm
"Nah, Mama told me Daddy likes it when you make a big mess. He likes that stuff, just like us!" She grinned, and threw the thing in her hand. "It's a boomer." With a flash and a boom, there was a new small crater in the cracked, broken floor. "See? Boomer!"

With a giggle, she picked up another, and held it close to her side.

"This is so you dun pull my hair. You pull my hair, you go boom!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:08 pm
He watched the Boomer thing, and hugged onto his ax. “I don’t think I want to be a crater.” He said with only a pinch of amusement. He face looked a bit pale as if he was just discovering something new. Odd. “Maybe we should make things go boom sometime together!”

Pausing, as he made a pointing gesture, he put his hands into his lap. “Not sure how to boom things, though...” He was a little crazy in training perhaps. Though placing his hand on the ground, Tastle nodded, and stood up, barely on his chubby little feet. “I shall learn this!”

Chansler

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:11 pm
For pure amusement, Saniya threw one right in front of his feet. It was small, but it was sure to make the little boy react. She was such a good sister, teaching her brother how boomers worked!

Giggling, she pushed her hair back again. Dang buggy hair. "You just throw one. Then go BOOM!" She was pointing at the pile when she screamed it..and they all blew up at once, making Saniya giggle and scream with glee.

"Lookit that!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:26 pm
User Image

Yuber the Black Knight found his way into the temple his golden hair trailing behind him as his armor clattered loudly. He was a monstous faekat he was full of love for chaos and destruction. He wondered if the god of this temple could help give him a way to cause destruction and chaos. Because violence was his soul reason for being.  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:04 pm
Struggling under the weight of four gangly babies, the young daughter of the temple staggers in, and dumps them in the center of the floor, bellowing.

"SILENCE! You are here to meet your grandfather. Now BEHAVE!"

Meet the Hellions!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It seems Tastle's attempts at keeping men away from his sister have failed horribly and ended in a one-night-stand with a five-eyed Horror Freak. Oh well. At least there's babies!

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff