Reply "WNW" ☼Why Not World☼
Inside the Small Hut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results
dgfhjkjhf generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 pm
Stormy enters the hut and cautiously looks around. The woman in there slightly freaks her out. "Um... Would you like to hear a christmas carol?" She says nervously before rushing through 'Jingle bells.' Then she rushes out again.  
DvnT generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm
"Hello?!" Dvn called, not seeing anyone awake.
She mutteres a quick version of silent night and bolts for the door.

DvnT

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:54 am
"Im here to spread some cheer...(Tehe)" Sings carol and runs  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 am
"You know, you should really think about knocking in times like these..." Lucifer muttered as he followed his mistress into the little shack. It was much warmer then outdoors due to the fire in the fireplace, and for that the dragon was grateful. But he instantly bristled when he found they had fallen under the gaze of the owner of the home. A dark haired woman dressed in black, the woman stared at them ominously. The dragon instantly shifted to hover more before the blue elven girl, eyes narrowed as he stared back. "Who are you..?"

The woman just stared back at them, her gaze tracing over the two of them contemplatively. She made a slight snorting noise and shook her head, watching the two of them. Apparently she didn't see the need to speak, something that seemed very strange when Fairlee broke the silence.

"Hiya, Branwen. How've you been?" Fairlee said with a wide, bright smile.

"Huh..? You know her..?" Lucifer said, looking back to her with a frown.

"Fairlee... Lucifer... the two of you have returned. How strange, to see the both of you here... like this... alive." the woman named Branwen said slowly, her tone thoughtful.

"What the..?!" Lucifer started slightly in the air, looking back and forth between the two women before settling on the witchy woman. "I don't know you..."

"Of course you do. You simply don't remember." Branwen replied, never looking away. "But the two of you are here on buisness... collecting wishes, aren't you?"

"That's right!" Fairlee said in unison with Lucifer's "Who told you that..?!"

"Don't look so surprised, sweety. I'm fluent in frog and other transformed creatures. Why wouldn't I know about the Illuminati's plans for the wishes. It's simplistic, you know."

"That doesn't explain anything..." Lucifer growled.

"Oh, be silent, little lizard. Ask what you came here to ask and go away."

"Little lizard..?!?"

"May I sing for you and collect your wishes, Ms. Branwen?" Fairlee asked with a childish smile, rocking back on her heels.

The witch stared at the two of them for another long moment, her eyes lingering on what could only be described as the clueless smile from Fairlee and the fuming face of Lucifer. Though it might have been the dim lighting the two travelers thought they saw her lips quirk up in a smile before she gave them a regal nod. Fairlee grinned and gently cupped Lucifer in her hands, winking at him when he peered up at her questioningly. As her crimson eyes began to glow the young woman sang, wisps of white instantly appearing in the air. Pulling gently towards the dragon cupped in her palms, the two repeated what they had done several times since starting their quest for wishes.

"Ah..." Lucifer sighed as the song came to an end and the last of the wishes sank into his scaled skin. "Ok... this time we collected 14. Add that to what we've managed to find so far and we're up to 52."

"Is that all you've managed to collect..?" Branwen asked, lifting an eyebrow. "The two of you have a lot of work to do.

"Yeah, I know... that's what Lucifer keeps saying." Fairlee laughed a bit sheepishly, withdrawing one of her hands to scratch the back of her head.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute... is anyone going to explain how we all know one another?" Lucifer asked, a vein throbbing in his forehead.

"Hmmm..." Branwen finally closed her eyes, her aura contemplative. "That's something you must figure out for yourself, Lucifer. Or... force Fairlee to tell you. Whatever you manage first."

"And I can't tell anything because I don't know anything!" Fairlee laughed.

"You little liar..." Lucifer muttered, looking at his traveling companion with a twitching eye.

Fairlee giggled and smiled at the dragon before looking to the witch. "Thanks, Branwen... that helped a lot."

"Hmm..." the woman replied, flicking a hand in the air in a dismissive fashion. "Now, you should be on your way... I was indeed cheered by your song... but now I have to get back to my Christmas brew. Besides... if your scaled friend continues to glare at me like that, I might have to turn him into a toad."

"Just try it..." Lucifer growled.

"Aw, no way!" Fairlee laughed, reaching to tug the dragon into her arms protectively. "By Branwen... and thanks for everything!" she said as she stepped back out through the door, leaving the witch to her buisness.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:17 am
{{ Whoops... silly Fairlee. Forgot to actually generate the random number... which is what this post is for! }}  
Jirzo generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 pm
Becca entered the hut, rubbing her arms and hands so she'd warm up a tad bit. She let out a sigh of pure relief, feeling the warmth of the room. She looked at Branwen, who was looking at her oddly. "Um..." she took a step back, tripping backwards. She fell with a loud 'thud', and quickly sprung up onto her feet. She began to sing "All I want for christmas", in order to escape quickly. She fled, bursting out the doorr.  

Jirzo

iMockingbird generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 3!

iMockingbird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:52 pm
caroling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sings*  
Unilover07 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm
*sings Rudolph*  

Unilover07

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out