Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 am
I very recently changed my username, from Amalys_Krys, which came from a book I was co-writing with a friend, the name Amalys was the name of my character in the book, it came from a mixture of my name (Alyssa) and my old high school techie nickname (Malice). Krys was the Alias of my character, just a name I've liked since I was a kid. I changed it because I no longer really talk to this friend. some things went down. HUGE things. not a big deal anymore. I'm over it. well, not really but i can pretend.

Eclyps Th1rt3en came from my XBL gamertag, which I originally thought up the name Eclyps while playing world of warcraft. I was a hunter class and had just tamed the ghost cat, (if anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about, it's a rare spawned really cool pet) and I was thinking up a name for it, came up with Eclyps, it just seemed apropriate since it was half visible... I made my XBL gamertag about a week after that and decided I would make it eclyps, and 13 being my lucky number, plus it sounded cool. I have a mule account already named eclyps13 on gaia, so i used the one and three as leet letters in my name on here, just thought it was cool.

I answer to the nickname Eclyps often IRL too, I use it on skype, on aim, on myspace, on pretty much every online site except facebook. I used to play halo online so often that i just started answering to Eclyps all the time, it just became me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 pm
Dicklicious
- mainly because i like them.

Weeser
- Weezer anyone?  

Boys Chore

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm
Death is just something I'm so incredibly facinated with (yes. I am that kid that likes skulls and bones). And stars are a symbol I tend to use a lot. My insignias usually incorporate 3 stars that stand for my name. It fits my character quite well. 12 is ony of my favorite numbers. Right next to 13 XD, which was the number I originally intended it to be, but oh well.
Also, I've got a story named Death's Star. I just shortened it to make my lovely username.

My other, older usernames were basically things I liked: DarkDracoWulf (DA account) and OblivionxDragon (no clue how I came up with that).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 pm
It comes from a username of mine called Evilmuffinz.
I don't even like muffs, if you know what I mean. whee  

tehmuffinzofevil

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Come on Balthazar

3,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm
I think it was raining outside. And the name 'Rain' was already taken...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm
Sugar Berry- I made this over the summer when I was over at my dad's house and when we were at the pool he brought out vanilla ice cream with load of strawberries, blueberries and cranberries.
xoxo- I'm pretty sure i did this because sugarberry was already taken

BlueberryCondomBomb

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas