Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Too many issues...I HAVE to let them out! Long one...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Water_Dragon_Rai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:08 am
Issue # 1: The first of my issues is the longest one. I have four...count them...FOUR boys that like me...ok...well, one just wants to make-out with me. To keep this simple, I'll break it down.

Boy #1: Mike E. I like Mike...and he likes me back. He's the oppisite of the type of boy I normally date...he's mysterious, slightly cocky, sarcastic, challaging, and can be nice...like the time I was cold, and he gave me his jacket. Want to know the problem? Well...he hasn't really made a move on me...and he scares me alittle. I know he's not a virgin, and that he's into somethings...and I'm afraid that if we did date, that he might force me to do somethings. It's kind of an illogical fear, but a fear none the less.

Boy #2: Kirk. I think Kirk is attractive...but I don't want to date him. He's my best friend, and I'm scared about what would happen if we went out, and we had a bad break up. I'd lose my best friend! Plus, his ex-girlfriend Amy just broke up with him a week ago. Since then, he's been very clinging (literately! He clings to me...always keeps his arm around my waist, or my hand...and it's getting ANNOYING!), and has kissed me...ON THE LIPS! I freaked out...but he said I kissed him back for a second but I freaked.

Boy #3: Brandon. *Sigh* Brandon...lots of problems there. He's the streotypical guy I date. He's nice, sweet, physically strong, doesn't want to hurt anyone and a pansy when it comes to making a move on girls. I like him...and he's asked me out...but we never made any plans. Brandon has low self-esteem issues...and it gets annoying. Plus...my "friend" Kimi likes him. She already dated him awhile back, and cheated on him. When he found out, he dumped her. She wants him back...says he "treated her like a princess". Brandon is fearful that Kimi will make my life miserasble if we went out, so he hasn't been talking to me much lately...and because he doesn't want to hurt me...and I want to smack them both! I want to smack Kimi because she had him, and treated him like dirt! I want to tell her she doesn't deserve him! I want to smack Brandon for not straight out telling her he doesn't want Kimi back (he doesn't...he told me so himself), and for letting her flirt with him.

Boy #4: Mike G. The ex...the first boyfriend...the first puppylove...I dated him in middle school. We were the "so low on the social radar that we went even on it" couple. I dumped him, we didn't talk during freshman year, but became friends again this year. We found out that we are practically the same person in two different bodies...we're bi...both wiccan...both can't tell our parents...among other things. He told me yesterday that he wants to make out with me...and while I do find him attractive and would, it's just too weird!

I just don't know what to do with those four anymore! And the bad thing...not only are every single one of them my friends...but they're friends with each other!

Issue # 2: As I mention above...I'm both Bi and Wiccan. I told my parents that I'm wiccan, but I didn't tell them that I'm Bi. I want to tell them, but I'm scared that once I do, they'll make my life hell! Like right now, I couldn't stay over a guy friend's house...even if he was gay! If I tell them I'm Bi...I think that they'd never let me stay over OR have anyone stay over again! And my parents reacted ok to the Wiccan thing...but they are still making me go to church...AT 8 IN THE MORNING! I keep trying to express my wish not to go, but they still make me every Sunday. I asked them why, and they said "we know this Wiccan thing is just a phase...it'll pass, and you'll feel guilty about turning your back on God. We're trying to help you less that guilt." ARG! I want to show them I'm serious...but they won't let me...

Issue # 3: I have a friend that told me yesterday that he's a vampire. I'm serious. And when I found out, it was all I could do to stop myself from throwing myself at him...to stop myself from offering him my blood. I want to be bitten...not turned, but feed from. You don't die from it...contray to what people believe. I don't know how to act around him anymore. And while we were hanging out yesterday, and he was explaining to me about vampire culture (and was stopping myself from offering him my neck), I kept getting cold chills and shivers and spasums. He said there was someone who he thought was another vampire hovering over us...and it freaked me out alittle. Plus...people keep asking me if I was ok...mostly because they thought I was having seizures or something.

There you are. My three problems. If anyone could offer any advice on ANY of these topics...please do so.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:42 am
About Issue 1:

BOY 1: It isn't an illogical fear, You never really know unless you've seen him on dates and whatnot.

BOY 4: Being around someone similair is sometimes best, sometimes not. I'd say give it try with him.

About Issue 2:
I essentially have the same problem with the church thing. I never want to go, not because I'm wiccan though- because it's very dull for me. Try going to a school that had a church service type thing and you'd be counted as absent if you tried to skip. There are churches that begin much earlier too mind you. I usually bring paper and pencil and doodle so try it- Say you're taking notes or something like that.

About Issue 3:
No real advice for that. It's a thing that you like, why would something be wrong about it?  

Impish Desires

Water_Dragon_Rai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:28 pm
Tarrien
About Issue 3:
No real advice for that. It's a thing that you like, why would something be wrong about it?

It just seems wrong for me to want to throw myself at a 14 year-old boy...er...newly turned vampire. I'm not really sure what to do about my almost uncontrolable urge to do just that. Plus...I'm not really sure that's saniatary. It's one of my lesser problems...but still a problem. And the more time we spend together...practiually if we're talking about vampires or any related topics...the urge gets stronger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:00 pm
if the urge almost seems uncontrollable take a small break to regain composure- Go in the bathroom and just relax for a little bit.

But vampirism is a very interesting topic mind you. biggrin  

Impish Desires

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:39 pm
Water_Dragon_Rai
Issue # 1: The first of my issues is the longest one. I have four...count them...FOUR boys that like me...ok...well, one just wants to make-out with me. To keep this simple, I'll break it down.

Boy #1: Mike E. I like Mike...and he likes me back. He's the oppisite of the type of boy I normally date...he's mysterious, slightly cocky, sarcastic, challaging, and can be nice...like the time I was cold, and he gave me his jacket. Want to know the problem? Well...he hasn't really made a move on me...and he scares me alittle. I know he's not a virgin, and that he's into somethings...and I'm afraid that if we did date, that he might force me to do somethings. It's kind of an illogical fear, but a fear none the less.

Boy #2: Kirk. I think Kirk is attractive...but I don't want to date him. He's my best friend, and I'm scared about what would happen if we went out, and we had a bad break up. I'd lose my best friend! Plus, his ex-girlfriend Amy just broke up with him a week ago. Since then, he's been very clinging (literately! He clings to me...always keeps his arm around my waist, or my hand...and it's getting ANNOYING!), and has kissed me...ON THE LIPS! I freaked out...but he said I kissed him back for a second but I freaked.

Boy #3: Brandon. *Sigh* Brandon...lots of problems there. He's the streotypical guy I date. He's nice, sweet, physically strong, doesn't want to hurt anyone and a pansy when it comes to making a move on girls. I like him...and he's asked me out...but we never made any plans. Brandon has low self-esteem issues...and it gets annoying. Plus...my "friend" Kimi likes him. She already dated him awhile back, and cheated on him. When he found out, he dumped her. She wants him back...says he "treated her like a princess". Brandon is fearful that Kimi will make my life miserasble if we went out, so he hasn't been talking to me much lately...and because he doesn't want to hurt me...and I want to smack them both! I want to smack Kimi because she had him, and treated him like dirt! I want to tell her she doesn't deserve him! I want to smack Brandon for not straight out telling her he doesn't want Kimi back (he doesn't...he told me so himself), and for letting her flirt with him.

Boy #4: Mike G. The ex...the first boyfriend...the first puppylove...I dated him in middle school. We were the "so low on the social radar that we went even on it" couple. I dumped him, we didn't talk during freshman year, but became friends again this year. We found out that we are practically the same person in two different bodies...we're bi...both wiccan...both can't tell our parents...among other things. He told me yesterday that he wants to make out with me...and while I do find him attractive and would, it's just too weird!

I just don't know what to do with those four anymore! And the bad thing...not only are every single one of them my friends...but they're friends with each other!

Issue # 2: As I mention above...I'm both Bi and Wiccan. I told my parents that I'm wiccan, but I didn't tell them that I'm Bi. I want to tell them, but I'm scared that once I do, they'll make my life hell! Like right now, I couldn't stay over a guy friend's house...even if he was gay! If I tell them I'm Bi...I think that they'd never let me stay over OR have anyone stay over again! And my parents reacted ok to the Wiccan thing...but they are still making me go to church...AT 8 IN THE MORNING! I keep trying to express my wish not to go, but they still make me every Sunday. I asked them why, and they said "we know this Wiccan thing is just a phase...it'll pass, and you'll feel guilty about turning your back on God. We're trying to help you less that guilt." ARG! I want to show them I'm serious...but they won't let me...

Issue # 3: I have a friend that told me yesterday that he's a vampire. I'm serious. And when I found out, it was all I could do to stop myself from throwing myself at him...to stop myself from offering him my blood. I want to be bitten...not turned, but feed from. You don't die from it...contray to what people believe. I don't know how to act around him anymore. And while we were hanging out yesterday, and he was explaining to me about vampire culture (and was stopping myself from offering him my neck), I kept getting cold chills and shivers and spasums. He said there was someone who he thought was another vampire hovering over us...and it freaked me out alittle. Plus...people keep asking me if I was ok...mostly because they thought I was having seizures or something.

There you are. My three problems. If anyone could offer any advice on ANY of these topics...please do so.

for the guys, start off as a friend for each of them...oh you have, well then I wouldn't really get too much into it (never been in that situation before what with being a virgin and all)

for number two
I suggest you not tell your parents, from personal experience, parents usually tend to exponentiate whatever they find wrong or bad (my mom/whole family hates me for listening to rock music and gives me a hard time for it to this day), if the case is taboo (and believe me it is) then I suggest you not break it to them so quickly...it's best if you just let them sorta figure it out, but you telling them will mean ULTIMATE CRUCIFIXION

number three
for one thing, when it comes to cultures like that, I tend to basically show interest but not really care too much into it (things like that bore me...don't know why) if you do however enjoy this whole Vamp thing then I say more power to you, why not read into it a little bit more?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:39 pm
stay away from guy 1 & 2. the otheres you just need decide witch one you want.  

unhuman820

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Lunar_Sunset

Water_Dragon_Rai

#1-i think u need some time alone to figure out who u like. at one point i like 3 guys and 2 like meh back so i just got some alone time and figure out who i liked.
#2-i personally think tat u cant do anythin bout the church thing with ur parents and tat they r doin the rite thing cuz while u still live in their house its their rules and u have to follow them. 2nd cuz i think u r just confused and maybe goin back to God will help. bout bein bi. meh sis thinks she is bi and she cant tell meh parents cuz were christians and accordin to wat we belive tat isnt rite. like i told meh sis i think tat its just a phase. this whole think is just a phase.
3rd-he strait out lyin to u.

[I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your sig.]<-I was scared to put this up..but now..I'm no longer scared. Jesus Christ is my Savior and I am NOT ASHAMED.

Im happy![img:440e12c8bf]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q40/soybean65/Icons/lyrics-2.jpg[/img:440e12c8bf] [img:440e12c8bf]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/frogygirl702/Icons/m_3b41e43ddc027a18279cada18a1e94a1.gif[/img:440e12c8bf]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:03 am
Issue 1:

Go with Kirk, I once dated one of my friends and after we broke up we were still friends. As long as you don't make it awkward after you break up like avoiding him and acting weird around him than everything will be okay. Even if you ask him out and he turns you down you can still be friends, it has happened to me once, one of my best friends from school asked me out but I turned her down and we are still great friends, probably closer than before.

Issue 2:

Tell them your Bi, if they really love you then they will accept it. My friend once told me this;

"People who are Bisexual are the most accepting people, they can see the beauty in both genders"

The whole thing with you not being able to stay over a guys house is because they know what guys are capable of thinking and doing, they just don't want you to go over and have sex or get raped. This law will lift as you get older and more responsible.

Issue 3:

What in the world is wrong with you, maybe you should go out with this vampire kid if you're willing to give him your blood so willingly. Personally you just sound like some fan girl spewing out lies or he is the lier because I do not think vampires really exist, but seriously, if this kid really is a vampire you shouldn't be such a fan girl.

s-w-i-f-t PYRAMiDS

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:59 pm
issue 1.
if you have problems with choosing anyone you shouldn't choose at all. there's no point in choosing if you're afraid of hurting someone.

issue 2
no need to be so downright hateful about going to church just do it. to make your parents just do what they tell you to.

issue 3
what the heck? going into teh occult now? just don't listen to him. oo im a vampire. if you actually were a vampire would you really be going around telling people? no people would think you're crazy. if your'e afraid of himstop talking to him. lol if he's a vampire invite him to your home for some food with garlic. if something happens then ya he's a vampire. or invite him somewhere during teh day. if you see him during teh day then he's just playin ya.

yes you want to bleed yourself? get a razor and go emo. you're just hurting yourself if you want to let the blood come out of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:18 pm
Number One:

This will be very hard, as will my second bit of advice. But it will help.

What you do, is get them all together, and...well...quiz them. It soudns bad, but you have 4 guys waiting. But, if not, then I personally would pick Brandon. He seems like the kind of guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone, but would also be to *no easy way to put this*....spineless, to do something about it. Hurting people: Unless they're psycho, You should be okay. They'll have to deal with it if you make a decision.

Number Two:

Your parents are very controlling, religious, and basically still wanting he "good" times to last: Everyone goes to church, and they all conform to one thing. Confront them, and tell them you're tired of it. You are what you are, afterall.

Number Three:

He could just be trying to freak you out. Ask him to prove he is a vampire. If he truly is....You're one lucky girl. But if not....remember...He's crazy XD  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items