Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
D-X Shows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brad013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:53 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012
Bad smiled showing his grillz. He said " Yo wassup ma main mang itz the shizzle for da dizzle and it is for NIZZLE! " he gabbed a bottle of whine and sniffed it saying " Woah wat kind of wigga would want dat s**t dawg? "
White man, where did you learn to say that?
" From Melina mang why do you ask that? "

That's my n****. That's my African-American sister. You know what I'm saying. YadadaImean? Yadadadadadadadadada.....
" Yeah man yadadadada! " He goes to high five him " But she's got a fina azz you know what I'm saying? "
*They missed the high five.*

I want to hit that s**t. But the real azz I'm looking for is my own.
Bad turned around after missing the high five saying (( and sounding like a record being scratched. ))
" Whatta whatta whatta whatta whatta whatta BROTHA!? "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:54 pm
Homie, are you Mexican?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:57 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Homie, are you Mexican?
" Naw man I've just been putting up with being a DJ at that club. I killed his a** with a sniper rifel. But luckily I just switch weapons and move around in a circle twice and the police stop coming after me. Ain't that awesome? I do it like this. "

Bad kills a person and switched from his paint can to a rifel and moves back and forth and the police sirens stop.

(( This is making fun of the fact that you can use cheats on GTA games. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:01 pm
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
Homie, are you Mexican?
" Naw man I've just been putting up with being a DJ at that club. I killed his a** with a sniper rifel. But luckily I just switch weapons and move around in a circle twice and the police stop coming after me. Ain't that awesome? I do it like this. "

Bad kills a person and switched from his paint can to a rifel and moves back and forth and the police sirens stop.

(( This is making fun of the fact that you can use cheats on GTA games. ))

Negro, Negro, I bling in my white tee.

* "White Tee" plays as HBK took off his shirt and started dancing. He was wearing a black tee.*

Yo. Yo. Yo. If you scared, go to church. If you're not scared, go to church cuz I drink my white tea.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:07 pm
" Yo man but it's easier for you all I've got is Red Sox jerseys and shorts. "

Tessie by Drop Kick Murphys plays as Bad takes off his G-Unit shirt and reveals a Red Sox Man-Ram (( Manny Ramirez )) jersey.

" BUT I got the best baseball team unis and that's the Cleveland Indians! "

Galvanize by Chemical Brothers plays as Bad rips the buttons off and reveals a Travis Hafner (( The man who SHOULD OF been in the all star game instead of Grady Sizemore. )) jersey and dances.

" Now ain't that flashy? And I've been wearing 3 layers of shirts all day. Luckily for my " Keep Cool " Dance (( Code )) I keep a fresh as if I'm standing next to air conditioning! "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:20 pm
*The Game walked around in a policeman's uniform.*

Stop. I am here to protect and serve, my master.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:06 pm
Bad nodded and danced around and a tank appeard next to Triple H and Bad looked suprised saying " Whoops, wrong one, hehe. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:29 pm
*Jed walked out side and said wtf happen to my house ..

Old man voice

You rottin kids.  

JobsEveryDay

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:48 pm
My bad dawg.

*Triple H looked around and did the X-Factor taunt as Sean's music began to play.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:32 am
"the following presentation was brought to you by your friends at D-Generation X saying that if ya aint down with that...oh! Shawn would you do the honors?"  

Lord Buckey ONiel

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:56 pm
(( Well, I have to do something o_O ))

GBL bursts into the scene in a D-X super hero cape as he 'flies' by. "Suuuuuck It!" He says as he goes by the camera and ends up up landing on the ground.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games