Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
TNA Management Office (GM Office) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:58 am
Well if you haven't noticed. I de-actived that title.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:50 am
User Image

Nuke Fusion walks in with a smirk, and walks past everybody towards the desk where he took a seat and smiled at the GM.
"Well, I'm here. I was invited, and came. Although...I still would like to be an active superstar on Monday Night Unlimited. Anyways, I was invited here and apparently I was to get a European Title shot? Is this catching on at all?"

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:08 pm
-Nuclear Fusion-
User Image

Nuke Fusion walks in with a smirk, and walks past everybody towards the desk where he took a seat and smiled at the GM.
"Well, I'm here. I was invited, and came. Although...I still would like to be an active superstar on Monday Night Unlimited. Anyways, I was invited here and apparently I was to get a European Title shot? Is this catching on at all?"

User Image
Sorry But you must have been mistaken. I invited you but to be part of the Greatest show. Ever. I thought i might make you into something. Give you a good single history."Jed Said"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:17 pm
User Image

"Well then, I will have to see first where my career on TNA leads me. I really wouldn't want to come to TNA, quitting a great career on Unlimited and then find out that I preferred it back there.
Yeah, for now, I'm going to have to compare my times on each show, and see who can offer more and where I like it best.
Now, I really like you JR, but I really don't want to make a huge mistake this young into my career. I hope you can understand that."

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:58 pm
JR. My name is Jed. I'm a ECW and TNA tag champ.I'm also the owner of TNA. So yeah.Don't call me Jr.Ok  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:18 am
User Image

[[My bad. I looked at the first post, and the owner was JR. I didn't actually mean Junior, but I can make it work]]

"Fine by me, but I'm here to make an impact and all I need to make my way to the top is the right opportunities."

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Da Big Ram

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:56 pm
*Aeron walks into the GM in his normal clothes, still holding the X-Division belt*

Now, it seems tuh me that I've been pretty much dominut in the X Division. So, it seems only fair that I put my looks higher.

So, Jed. I'd like tuh speek tuh yuh about a TNA Title shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:43 pm
"Well that's nice and all. But I don't think your ready yet. Maybe in a month or..." Jed began to laugh some.  

JobsEveryDay

Extremist-Saint-Joey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:19 pm
The heretic is always better dead...

Saint Joey walked into Jed's office, pushing past Aeron.

"Listen, Jed. And you'd better listen well...

What... was that? That chump, Nuke-skull, stole my spotlight! I'm not taking this s**t, not on my first day here! Now, I DEMAND a match against him! And I want it ASAP!

The Saint has spoken. Now what's your response?"

Joey stared at Jed as he began to walk towards the door of the office, an evil glare on his face. He was angered, and wasn't hiding it.

... And mortal eyes cannot distinguish the saint from the heretic.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:37 pm
Jed said." Get your a** to the ring. You have match. good luck. Its a single match."  

JobsEveryDay

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games