Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
  Final Fantasy!
View Results

Schia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:34 am
I haven't played ff.. but i'm loocking at advent choldren right now.. it's soo good!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:48 am
MrBobVilla
Final Fantasy 10 is quite possibly the crappiest mmorpg out there. Go play world of warcraft or something and tell me everything about FF10 doesn't suck compared to it.

You mean FF 11. THAT was the MMORPG of the Fantasies.

My brother essentially LET me have his copy of FFCC. I LOVE THE POEM!

O keepers of the Crystal
Thy memories to the light shall flow
Forgotten jewels that lose their glow
In time they shall return anew
To be gathered like drops of dew...

Majin Ekim

Seron Adrix

Noble Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:20 am
In my opinion the best FF's were 6 and 7. Kefka has to be the best one of the best villians ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:13 pm
Have any of you seen the screens from FFXII?
They're amazing! and from what i've seen in the reviews about hte story sounds really promising.

by the way, they're remaking FFVII for PS3.  

demonic possession

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:37 pm
My favorites were 7 and 10... though at times, Tidus really irked me for some reason

But anywho....

Time for a remake update!

FFXII looks extremey awesome and it's about the only reason I'm looking forward to the PS3...
That and the remake to FFVII... which.. since I don't own it... I have not beaten, but have played on the PS.

For some reason, the people at Squeenix are making a remake of FFIII on the Nintendo DS, which is by far the awesomest news I heard all day! The westerners finally get to play!! And it's in 3D!

They're also making a FFXII spin off for the DS as well. NO spin off for the PSP made... wonder why...?

Really makes me want to get a Wii and DS... just for those games...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:10 am
Chocobo Goddess Akila

They're also making a FFXII spin off for the DS as well. NO spin off for the PSP made... wonder why...?

becuase they're doing 3 FFXIII's---a main story one and a tactics-like one for PS3 and a third for PSP--that all work together in one universe. Like X and X-2 except the two other XIII's won't be such an afterthought (and not to mention not half as bad as X-2)  

demonic possession

plum-mie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:53 pm
MrBobVilla
In general FF is good but I must say some of those games really sucked. 8, and 10 for starters..

are u saying that 8 n 10 are good or they suck..cuz their the best!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:19 am
I have to agree with you. Many people underrate Final Fantasy VIII.  

Majin Ekim

sni7ch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:47 pm
Question...how about ff7 on xbox?
Has anyone heard about that?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:16 pm
MrBobVilla Wrote:
Final Fantasy 10 is quite possibly the crappiest mmorpg out there. Go play world of warcraft or something and tell me everything about FF10 doesn't suck compared to it.

Yeah I play FFXI and I have to say that after playing WoW, I thank god I can run back to FFXI. Wow has no where to go and the art is crappy. But every one has their own opinions. I found WoW mindnumbingly easy.  

Onirazael

Hayate99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:32 pm
I've played ff for 8 hours straight before xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:00 pm
Hayate99
I've played ff for 8 hours straight before xd
I think so far I've played FF10 for 296 hours all on one save!! Thats how much I enjoy playing the game! But now it's mainly the Blitzball side of it....And in my opinion that and the Tetra master card game are the best mini games in the FF series 3nodding  

Dazzelbrush

wylin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:06 pm
I havent played many FF games, but I've seen my friend play them, and they rock! I've almost beaten FF 1 but I got tired of my file and decided to try a new file on a seperate file thingy, but I kept pressing a and I lost my so-close-to-beating-the-game file crying .I didnt get far in FF 2, and I got to year 14 in FF Crystal chronicles ( Although, its supposed to end at year 9 or 10. sweatdrop ).Plus, my SNES broke, so I cant play FF3 anymore. And I personnally think FF X and X2 were pretty good! But I think FF 7 was the best. 3nodding When It comes out, i'm thinking of getting the WII and FFCC Ring of fates ( FFCCROF o.O ) And maybe the one coming out for the WII too ( I forgot its name). The one i'm interested in though is FF4. BTW, I dont have a PS2, thats why I havent played many FF games. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:24 pm
demonic possession
Have any of you seen the screens from FFXII?
They're amazing! and from what i've seen in the reviews about hte story sounds really promising.

by the way, they're remaking FFVII for PS3.

Are they really...? Man, that'll be so cool! I just hope they don't ruin it whilst remaking said game. =/ And I agree with you about the screens from Final Fantasy XII. Man, I really want that game.  

premium content

Mewling Kitten

Grace_Mizu

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:59 am
I like FF though I have not played much I normaly watch it being played sweatdrop

I myself have only played FF10 and FF10ii  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games