Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Who Plays Munchkin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite Munchkin?
  Original
  Space Munchkin
  Munchkin Bites
  Munchkin Fu
  Other (Please post telling which Munchkin)
  Whats Munchkin (This is the poll whore option)
View Results

gfdkmhgkmgh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:46 pm
Have you ever played Munchkin.........what was your best weapon or move? I love munchkin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:33 am
ninja  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:06 am
Munchkin is awesome. I've always wanted my own set but I just can't justify the cost when my friends own it already, and it's not exactly a game you can play alone...

I actually don't get to play Munchkin that often because when I am with my friends and planning to do nerd stuff, it is usually just straight D&D.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:49 am
I am a viscious manipulative rules lawyer in munchkin. My favorite move is to play a weak monster near the end of the game, and letting everyone pile on death when I have disposable bonus cards and a get out of jail free card that'll wipe out everything in front of me, before playing the even weaker monster I'm saving to win the game with next turn.  

Naphthalim

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:52 pm
I love unnatural axe and clerical errors.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:48 am
I quite like Munchkin, but I can't play it as much as I'd like to...The people I've played it with are sorta tired of it sweatdrop

As far as cool stuff goes, I think the monsters are coolest...Haven't really got a fav. weapon or something smile  

Hellwolve

ShyGuy2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:40 am
The only one I've played is Super Munchkin, and if any of the other Munchkin games are like it, then I'd probably love them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:47 pm
Hmm...Never heard of it, but sounds interesting. I might check it out soon. Does it have to be downloaded?  

[Kamala]

ShyGuy2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:23 pm
[Kamala]
Hmm...Never heard of it, but sounds interesting. I might check it out soon. Does it have to be downloaded?
No, it's a card game that you have to buy from the store, or just mooch of your friends like I do. xp  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games