Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always
Subbed or Dubbed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subbed or dubbed?
  Subbed (tee hee, like a football player)
  Dubbed
View Results

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:45 pm
thats interesting, i never heard of that before. but lol, im not use to subtitles. i could read fast enough but i rather watch it in english.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:48 am
Kyoko-chan_1
meleny7
i prefer dubbed. although i like to read a lot. the reason is because when u watch something and understand it u could pay attention to the characters action and whats going on. but if its subbed, u worry about reading everything other than watching the movie. this is just my opinion.

True, but for me, I got used to reading subtitles really fast while also paying attention to the action. I got used to it so much that if I watch a dubbed anime episode, I have a harder time of concentrating on just listening and watching. sweatdrop

Same here. You don't miss a lot of the dialogue like you do in dubbed, becuase its all written down in front of you. And I'm used to reading the subtitles so I can keep an eye on both the action and what's being said.
My parents and brother find it hard, glancing up and down, but I'm just used to it now. It kind of spawned from video games where they have the dialogue in the background yet still use subtitles, and also expect you to watch a trailer or clip or something.
It's how I got used to it originally.

Satsuki Higurashi

high summoner of aeons

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:07 pm
i like it dubbed. then you don't have to read and you can listen and do other stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:38 am
for any anime or inuyasha i like both sub and dub. only one thing though is that in the dub i hate when the voices are annoying or there is a radical vocab change.  

FraW-ZXZ

kittysmouse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:20 pm
FAN - SUBBED FOR ME!!!! XD!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:36 am
Both are great although I have become so attached to the English voice actors such as Richard Cox[<3!!] or Scott McNiel[<3!!]. whee  

Slaming Donuts

MistyQue_harper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:35 am
subbed cuz the english dubbes suck  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:10 am
I like dubbed because reading subs can make you tired. Naruto dub is the best because he says "believe it!" all the time. rofl  

Flacus

Keri san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:31 pm
subbed all the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:26 am
They say we burn so bright...

I love Richard Cox, and thus I like the dubbed better. And that's pretty much the only reason. Though the cast as a whole isn't too bad.

And I found it funny when I first heard Scott McNeil doing Koga. Teehee. I just pictured Hohenheim the whole time.

User Image

randomshoes77

high summoner of aeons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:52 am
i love it both ways, it is nice to switch back and forth between dubbed and subbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 am
I like both! The subbed voices for Sesshomaru and Kikyou are probably my favorites though...And although this is a bit random, WHY WAS MATT HILL BANKOTSU?! They sounded nothing alike....the japanese Bankotsu I mean.  

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hokuto Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:30 am
I prefer do watch it dubbed because I'm used to the dubs more than the subs.  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff