Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Wrong thead maybe... but I get blank pages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:07 pm
On the trading page I get the names of the traders and the signs like the qestion mark and the shaking hands. But I can not see the agree box, or the items box where I pick what I want to offer.

I have stumbled my way through, so I can hover my pointer around till I find something that says "switch to hats" or the like, then if I do, I find blank boxes the same way.

Is this a Flash error? Is there something I can do about it?

Redirect me if this is the wrong place to ask, but you all are ... geeks!

Be my Geek Hero please. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:13 pm
None of that is flash. What browser are you using? I'd suggest trying it in another browser and see what you get. To me it sounds like some sort of harsh security setting, but that is only a guess. Sorry I can't help you more.  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:47 pm
MrBobVilla
None of that is flash. What browser are you using? I'd suggest trying it in another browser and see what you get. To me it sounds like some sort of harsh security setting, but that is only a guess. Sorry I can't help you more.

Foxfire, latest edition. On XP, kept updated.

In a desperate effort, I disabled my windows firewall and use ZoneAlarm, which I searched for possible problems, but am not geeky enough to have found anything.

I also run SpySweeper, AdAware and AVG. I'm so secure I can't trade. sad  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games