Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:41 am
Though the bone handle was somewhat curved and angular, the blade Veni handled seemed to have a great balance that was probably magically imbued. Jacob was very surprised at how quickly Veni had taken his dagger. He had to hold back a slight snicker though at Veni's less than seemingly impressive familars, save for the bat, not wanting to offend him.

Jacob: "Amusement? Well..."

He was silent for a moment... much longer than a moment actually. He was somewhat wide-eye in surprise. When WAS the last time he did ANYTHING for amusement? Well, Jacob knew how to draw.... though that was more out of necessity to copy symbols and runes, and he didn't really apply it to any other art form than linguistics and spells. Even that was work most of the time. Finally, an answer came to him.

Jacob: "Well... I suppose, my magic. Even though I use it most of the time for work, there's times I cast little 'do-almost-nothing' spells to keep myself warmed up, or for practice.... Or now that I think about it, to calm and relax myself, or to give me something to do..."

Instinctively, he tried to make a little glow appear in his hands, but looked surprised when there were just a few glowing dots that sparked from his finger tips and faded quickly.

Jacob: "What in... Oh, the ribbon. Not even a little glowing light spell? I wonder where you got this thing..."

Sighing and looking thoroughly dissappointed and a bit saddened, Jacob drummed his fingers on his knee, fidgeting a little without fully realizing it... in the near future little habits such that would become increasingly more popular with him without the ability to use magic. He thought of what he should ask the duo next.

Jacob: "How long have you two been together?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:05 am
"Go ahead and laugh. The ladybugs and butterflies aren't impressive at all except for blurring a person's vision and maybe hiding a scent," Veni said not realizing Jacob wanted to snicker at the house cat as well. He continued to play with the dagger by balancing the sharp tip on his finger.

"That could be a free second question if you ask instead of wonder about the ribbons."

Veni watched Jacob fidget with his hands and took a box off of Rosemary's dresser and opened it to reveal two silver balls of about an inch and a half in diameter. He rotated them in his hands to show Jacob what to do with them and didn't let them touch as they were rotated. "Well we knew each other a year or so before we married in 1244 and this is the year... 2000 something, but there's about a couple centuries of time all together when we weren't really together due to one reason or another."

"Lately we have been enjoying each other's company almost as much as we did when we first met."

"Yes, it has been better..." he sort of trailed off and didn't finish his sentence which would have said; but we never worried about losing each other as much back then either.

He then passed the silver balls on to the necromancer. "They're supposed to be stress relievers of sorts."

"Due to that my first question only requires a word and I don't really expect any details, but you may reflect the same question back at us, I'm going to ask two. About how old are you? What is your favorite type of music or song?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:04 pm
Jacob glanced down at his hands at what Veni had just handed him.

Jacob: "Aren't you afraid I'll crush your balls? Or are they made of steel?"

Moments after he said those words, he realized just how wrong they sounded. He mumbled the word crap, and slapped his hand to his reddened face.

After he somewhat recovered from that word slip up, he answered Rosemary's questions.

Jacob: "By my guess, I'm.... around 3,000... maybe 3,700 something years old? I lost track for a few centuries. Honestly, I haven't heard very much music... What people call classical is interesting. Meditative chants are fairly soothing as well. The few things that I've heard that's modern I don't seem to care for."

"Well... I suppose I'll ask where you got this ribbon from, since it's such a curious thing. I'll also ask both of your favorite types of music."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 pm
Both vampires laughed at Jacob's slip up. Jacob probably noticed that it improved Rosemary's mood towards him slightly. "You didn't even notice that they're heavier than normal ones. They're stress releaving orbs made for me. Think about that."

"That is double my age depending, but still not older than my old mistress." Veni didn't sound surprised at Jacob's age, but he did shake his head several times and said "master" over and over in a tisk tisk sort of way over his lack of listening to any music.

"It is so very easy to have the music playing while you read or do almost anything else. I like all types except for rap, hip hop, R & B, and other forms of newer music. Classical is good, but you're also from a different dimension so you're going to have to give us a sample as to what 'classical' is there."

"Well I have a slight fondness for some forms of rock mostly because of the electrical guitars. They're so random and chaotic sounding. It's even better when the newer sounds are combined with the older ones."

"You really do underestimate our limited knowledge... though figuring out something like that is probably odd for what we know. I made the ribbon to try to still the powers of annoying holy men."

"We found other uses for it too. Imagine having a young fire type demon near you who can't control her pyro abilities very well when that is one of the things you're very, very frightened of... like too much sun for instance. Now imagine what control she has in her sleep. On top of this she doesn't like either of us much since we wouldn't let her go home among other reasons..."

"That's one reason we stopped living together; to get her away from the other vampires. You should know what we think you do all the time, what do you think we do or study?"  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 pm
Jacob: "Well, Rosemary, I believe that you study medicine rather often, along with other doctorly things. You also probably spend a fair amount of time with your firearms... As for Veni, well... I'm not entirely sure. Part of me wants to say something involving the theater."

Jacob drummed his fingers on his knee for a moment, then simply shrugged.

Jacob: "That's about all I can guess... My turn for a question again. I think I'll ask two this time, and you can do the same. So... how do you support yourselves financially? What sort of an education do you recieve?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:45 pm
"Yes, but I do other things as you'll find out. Though theater does help even more with my superb lying skill. I think I'm going to see if you can tell lie from truth." Veni had a cheshire grin on his face.

"Well both of us have our own businesses that we're technically the head of, but hire other people to run most of them: drive in movie theater, a museum, restaurants, music store (lie), costume shop, a strip joint, zoo (lie), a theater, and other things. We put stock put in early into successful companies such as well I won't list company names because you might not be familiar with them: telephone, electric, computer software, satellite TV, the movie industry, prescriptions, cell phones, military, and such. We withdrew from Gambino right before he went insane... (lie btw he lost money on that razz ) Both of us also have a collection of items from the past that some museums would sell their soul to get."

"To get my medical degree, I had to go to school for that obviously. Before that I got a GED. I went to a school for psychic people in Limbo... which I am starting to feel is utterly useless. Tutors growing up, but the rest is either a short course or self taught."

"Same here with the tutors and being self taught for the most part. I took a business major in the 1910s and later theater with emphasis on directing and lighting. (Liar he is completely self taught with very little help outside of observation.)"

"This game grows boring... I have some testing I want to do. Do you want to be my sub...my assistant? I wanted to try to duplicate that poison in the sword. Might seem like work to you."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:55 pm
Jacob listened to Veni's list of businesses and education, and found he couldn't detect which were lies. The most he could guess at was the zoo, the strip joint, and the costume shop.

He caught Rosemary's little mistake in her question, but decided to volunteer anyway.

Jacob: Hmm, interesting little slip up... "Sure, I suppose I wouldn't mind being a lab rat for a little while."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:06 am
"I did it on purpose so you’d know exactly what you are agreeing to."

Now to call my little partner...

A few minutes later BlackMN arrived in full scientific gear: coat, gloves, goggles, face mask, hat that covered her hair and ears, pants that her tails were tucked into, and shoes. "What are we dealing with today? Please don't let it be Fru."

"Poison," Rosemary as she grabbed several anti-venoms.

"Again?"

After Rosemary was ready, BlackMN took them all to the hidden Lab. It wasn't terribly large and had no windows so lights had to be turned on for the weaker eyed beings. "Okay now give the command that will allow Jacob to use his magic for the time being. How do you usually work to figure out what is in a substance such as this?"

She listened to whatever explanation he gave as she prepared the area. BlackMN sort of huddled in a corner far away from them. Rosemary opened the area that stored the poison and moved it near Jacob and said, "Smell it." She wasn't about to have BlackMN smell it without someone with a weaker resistance than her doing that first.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:54 pm
Jacob took a couple hesitant sniffs of the toxin, noting that it had a distinct, rotting odor and that it burned his what remained of his nose. The reaction was immediate. The necromancer shook his head, while his eyes watered a red substance, and blood leeked out his nostrils.

Jacob: Argh, it burns like I snorted some sort of acid... "Making me light headed, and slightly ill... *sniff* I do believe I'm bleeding also, aren't I?"

Rosemary could see on the exposed, lidless eye on the skull half of Jacob's face that the muslce tendons that helpled hold the eyeball in and turn it around, were becoming slightly worn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:09 am
Time Passed in the old house and most of the tenants were getting used to Cian's presence. Ever since he had showed his loyalty in the battle they seemed to trust him. And he stuck around as well. Daphne even began to venture out of her bedroom to talk with him. Each morning he placed a vase of wild lillies before Daphne's door.

One morning in particular was eventful...

Daphne awoke with a start. The same nightmare that had been haunting her mind ever since the fight appeared. This time however, there was a savior...her knight in shining armor. She touched her lips to his. The softness of them was so surprising. The feel of his arms around her. The fragrance his skin gave out. She wanted him so bad... Daph awoke just before....Her cheeks blushed. The next part of the dream would take a-not-so-unexpected twist. Sex.

Cian awoke a few moments later. Something was different in the air. roses today. he used his speed to quickly gather crimson roses to place in front of daphne's door. as he was about to walk away, Daph opened the door.

"come in. lets talk." Daph said softly.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:01 pm
Cian and Daphne began to get to know each other better and better as time went by, even going on dates and enjoying the services for romantic liasons that THoR used to offer in the past.

Jacob found himself increasingly frustrated with his inability to use magic and restriction against studying... He complained a little at times, but never tried to back out of it. After a time, he did manage to start reading other books voraciously when he became increasingly desperate, at one point reading a dictionary until the vampires guided him to better literature.

In fact, Rosemary pulled a rather amusing prank on the necromancer, slipping in a steamy, detailed romance novel into his stack of reading material one day, knowing that before long he'd get through the books and reach the novel in no time. Jacob was actually interested in the story, up until he realized just *how* detailed the book got. Both Veni and Rosemary were there at the time to see his face flush red as he suddenly stood up, closed the book shut and placed it down on his chair, then walked out of his room without saying a word.

From then on, Rosemary started noticing that at times, certain romance novels of hers started going missing.

GL continued trying to get comfortable with being half incubus, his aura causing awkward situations. Cian and Daphne almost consumated their relationship before marriage before gathering their wits at one point, right in the living area while GL was napping in his office having.... an interesting dream. Even though he knew Rosemary could have probably seen what he was dreaming and read his thoughts, GL denied up and down that he was having any sort of saucy night time thoughts. Another interesting situation involved Jacob and Veni... they were actually getting along fairly well, discussing some minor things about magic, and becoming all buddy like, until suddenly the male vampire sighed and leaned into his master. Jacob actually gave a sligthly dreamy sigh himself, until he realized what he was doing, and stumbled backward, sputtering, his thoughts screaming worries about his sexuality as he made an awkward retreat. He later apologized, bashfully explaining that he enjoyed the friendship he was getting from Veni, but he was... well, he drawed off there, and left the subject sort of untouched.

Other things happened, but nothing else so major. Oh there was the small grunny infestation, and the time that a rock puppy gave birth to little rock puppies in the kitchen, but they're not as important to our story, now are they?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:35 am
Jacob proved that he contained the capacity to lose his patience. He was only to go without magic for less than a week. As a result he wasn't going to study for a while...mostly because they found his frustration amusing.

The activities they started off with could be considered like studying. They didn't get into the completely different and relaxing right away. Jacob helped Rosemary with her studies on that blade, they had him read fictional books with some truth to them on things that he should know: like Dracula. They also visited a historical museum so he could learn some history in a leisurely like way and the zoo to be acquainted with the local wild life.

Finally Jacob seemed to get the idea and picked out a place for them to go. What he chose completely and utterly bored the two after about two hours. They went to a place that explained different teas. If they could drink the free samples, it probably would have been more interesting at the end. Rosemary bet he somewhat picked the place so he could get 3x the samples. Veni tried to get Jacob to bleed into one of his little paper cups so he could 'try' the tea with no success.

Jacob then remembered the holo game he had once played with Rosemary and that went successfully with Veni, inaudible to the necromancer, whispering in Rosemary's ear, "you're right. He is handsome."

Rosemary didn't really own any romance novels. She started buying some secretly just for him when she noticed what little she owned was vanishing. They established a reading, game, or whatever pattern about an hour before the two would go to bed. Closer to sunrise, they would read until Veni fell asleep.

GL woke up with BlackMN cuddled up against him after he had a particularly interesting dream that affected everyone in the house.

All seemed to be going well until one night when Veni relaxed his guard and composure a little and accidentally leaned into his master. He didn't mean anything by it, but Jacob seemed to think otherwise and ran away.

When Jacob came back later and apologized and tried to explain himself, the vampire tried to remind him that it is natural for the master to want to touch or lean into his servant once in a while and that it didn't mean anything beyond comfort. It made them both feel better. However when Veni moved a little closer to Jacob and he pulled away, the vampire looked offended and hurt for once. "Really...what is it that you think I am going to try to pull on you? I have Rosemary; I don't need you!"

Veni sunk through the floor after that and retreated to another room where he put his head on the wall and pounded it with his fist a couple of times. (He didn't pound it hard enough to break anything, but it did cause the area to shake a little.) He had really messed up by not thinking and leaning into his master. It was so hard not to once in a while when he saw Rosemary easily getting away with it. He didn't currently or want to hate or despise the man like his old mistress (even if he didn't touch her, she still stroked his hair or face once in a while), which made him resisting even more difficult.

That night when they got together for a game, reading, whatever session before morning, Veni made a particular show right in front of Jacob and kissed Rosemary in the fashion that the main characters did in a romance novel he knew Jacob had read. After that Jacob got to witness some displays of affection between the two. Then when Rosemary was sure Jacob was growing a little curious, he gained good night kisses on the cheek after he would feed them himself with Veni being particularly careful during those feedings to barely touch him.

For a while there Veni sat opposite of Rosemary instead of next to Jacob. After a while Veni tried to sit next to Jacob during their reading sessions and explained that it was difficult to read along if he wasn't next to the necromancer when it was his turn to read.

Jacob and master problems aside, Veni started to develop a decent relationship with Cian as far as vampire relationships go. If Cian felt it was growing slowly, it was due to Veni's initial distrust in his own kind. But Cian was privlaged and got to see where he lived, find out what position he's in with his little group, and most likely would eventually be trusted enough to babysit the weaker ones while he was away.

BlackMN kept being BlackMN. Rosemary saw the reading and games as a perfect opportunity to include Black in something that was like family time. Though honestly most of the time they seemed to be reading something she wasn't very interested in, but she enjoyed being able to snuggle up into Rosemary's soft cool body to doze off. One night Jacob read a book that he thought she would like. It was a children's book full of made up words. Apparently some of the words were a component to a spell and a thunderstorm formed within the room. After that Jacob wore the ribbons while he read.

She started to carry a whistle around to blow when she'd catch Cian and Daphne breaking rules or it smelt like they were about to break one. And this was the gal who hated him until recently. Well their story sounded kind of like what she had gathered of Rosemary's and Veni's. She still got away with running around in her underwear because her body type was still considered a kid. Besides...it was her and Rosemary's house, they could break whatever rules they came up with for their guests. xd

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 pm
Nearing the beginning of summer when the weather was warm but not too hot...The ceremony was just starting to set up. It was to be held inside—of course.

It was small but seemingly elegant.

Cian stood at the front with his two best men, GL (Who only recently got a slightly better handle on his aura) and Veni. Veni took some convincing but after awhile the two of them were not too far away from actually being friends. In Cian's jacket hole (The thing for the flower), a single pink Peony was held. The black suit made Cian's vampiric good-looks look astonishing. The other men wore simple white roses. Jacob stood at the front...He would be the minister. He would marry the two vampires, forever bind them together in a new way.

Upstairs, Daphne stood in front of a mirror. Her pale features were brightened with a smile. Her dress was white and strapless. It was not extravagant but--like the rest of the wedding--simple. She wore a sparkling tiara in her blond hair. Her hair was curled underneath the veil and she wore it down so that it nearly touched her tailbone. A pale hand swept the veil so it covered Daphne's delicate features. Rosemary had agreed to be the maid of honor for the wedding...Just as Black agreed to be their flower girl. Black was practically bouncing in her black flats and silk, dark pink dress. Rosemary wore red silk and held white daisies. Black would toss white-pink rose petals. Daphne held in her laced-gloved hand a bouquet of white roses, with a few other flowers.

At last it was time to start. Black walked (Or bounced rather) down the aisle tossing the white-pink petals, she came to a halt at the front. The people on either sides of the aisle—mostly visitors to ThoR or friends…Mostly of the mythical nature—aww’d at Black’s display. Next, came the elegant and graceful, dark haired beauty. Rosemary captured many eyes and many thoughts. A knowing smile crossed her lips. Veni couldn’t draw his gaze away..neither—it would be far to mention—could Jacob.

The wedding march started and down the aisle was the bright fair haired woman whom Cian had loved. She took her time, taking the tiny steps that Rosemary had told her to take. Daphne knew she might’ve tripped if it weren’t for the other woman’s advice. Suddenly she reached the serene alter. She smiled up at Cian who smiled in return. Their love was strange but visible now-a-days.

With a brief, polite lip-lock, the ceremony was over and the reception started. It lasted until the next evening…The next evening, Daphne and Cian left for their two month honeymoon. They were off to Europe. They wanted to visit where they met. They wanted to see how much had changed…As Daphne said to Cian, they wanted to visit the place where “[you] Made me.”

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games