Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool lingo man
  wait... what?
  just give me the money
View Results

KeelanAbduxuel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:31 pm
I think the worst part is having a male dog whos a virgin and decides he's gonna use your stuffed animal as a humping toy. I can't tell you how many times I had to wash Missy just to get it off. -Shudders.- stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 am
that one really sucks. it's a miracle poor Missy survived the ordeal.  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:40 am
Zygona
when i was little i loved this doll it had a saton dress which i would run accross my lips. i still have the doll. it was in good condition untill last year when my dogs used it as a tug toy gonk i sewed it back to gether but its not the same.
that sucks im sorry to hear that

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:40 am
KeelanAbduxuel
I never really had a favorite toy until I was seven. Do you remember the movie Bethovein 2? If so, do you remember the female dog Missy? My parents friends got me a Missy doll for my seventh birthday and I've had her ever since. My dogs did get to her a few times and chewed off her nose and stuff but I still love her just as much as I did the day I got her.
that sucks about your dog
but its sweet that you still love it
razz

[KookieMunzta]

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:35 pm
i hear them playing im my room. i walk in and all my stuff is on the floor and they have my favorite child hood doll in thier mouths. onece they saw me they droped it then ran and hid somewhere. i was so upset. and they knew what they were doing was bad but the went ahead anyway. dumb dogs. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:41 pm
Zygona
i hear them playing im my room. i walk in and all my stuff is on the floor and they have my favorite child hood doll in thier mouths. onece they saw me they droped it then ran and hid somewhere. i was so upset. and they knew what they were doing was bad but the went ahead anyway. dumb dogs. gonk

that's messed up. well, it's sorta funny in a way. my Kipper likes to do that. he'll grab stuff he knows he shouldn't and then when he sees you coming. he'll either drop it and run or he'll make you chase him around. then he'll drop whatever it might be and cuddle up to you.  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:17 am
my dog is too calm for that thankfully.
now if it was my brothers dogs, they would be doing the same thing..
only they would run off with the toy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:19 am
i never really had a favorite toy. atleast that i can remember  

OneToughKookie

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items