Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Teenage Pregnancy (Depression, Drugs, Abuse, Rape) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xogirllyox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:39 am
I feel very bad for you but you know your going to have to tell your friends and your family sometime. So what I would do is casually tell them and if they hate you and you have to move out just don’t talk to them for a while and soon enough your mom will want to play with your child and your friends will want to do the same thing. I hope everything works out for you and you don’t have to move out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:58 pm
Your story is so sad. I feel very sorry for you but like the others said you should report that rapist to the police its the smart thing to do. As for your mother..... I'm sorry if this insults you but I really don't think she has good parenting skills. Threatening to throw you out on the street thats just cruel. Being a woman I can imagine how much horrible things your going through. If I were you i would get enough money and run away or stay at a friends house until you feel comfortable. I'm sorry that i'm not really able to give you some good advice in this situation but I hope that everything will be ok.  

Mitzuki94

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:08 pm
This is the only advice I can give. If I was pregnant and knew I couldn't support my baby, I still would NOT get an abortion. The baby deserves to live despite your own living conditions. Although, I'm sure it would be hard, the best thing to do would be to give it up for adoption. This way, you won't be stressed by trying to give your baby a good life, yet you know that he/she will be in safe hands and someone will love him/her just as much as you would. I know it would be hard to give up your own creation, a whole other part of you, but it would be best.
That's my advice, but yet again, I'm not pregnant.
I'm am very sorry for you, and I hope everything turns out well for you.
*virtual comforting huggles from Skittles*
If you ever want to talk to someone about anything, just PM me. 3nodding  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas