Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10

View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:00 pm
anyone out there have an ipod? this thing is cool. i got about 5500 songs on there and the thing isn't even half full. how sweet is that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:16 pm
i want one realy bad but my parents are cheap  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:17 pm
would be cool is i had one
i'm too poor
im richer in gaia gold

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:46 pm
toricmpbll

man that sucks. i had to save up for mine. when i finally had enough i was like... yes!!!  

Angel Muerto

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:47 pm
KookieMunzta
i'm too poor
im richer in gaia gold

i'm still gonna get you one wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:53 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll

man that sucks. i had to save up for mine. when i finally had enough i was like... yes!!!
cool

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:54 pm
Angel Muerto
KookieMunzta
i'm too poor
im richer in gaia gold

i'm still gonna get you one wink
nah thanks im good

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:18 pm
once while i was at Best Buy this little Asian dude bought the latest version of i-pod in cash. and still had like 100 dollars left over. damn b*****d. i was going to hurl my new flash drive at his yellow a**  

BlackBloodJin

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:26 pm
BlackBloodJIn
once while i was at Best Buy this little Asian dude bought the latest version of i-pod in cash. and still had like 100 dollars left over. damn b*****d. i was going to hurl my new flash drive at his yellow a**

that little b***h b*****d needs an a** kicking. you should have chucked your drive at him twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:28 pm
but flash drives aren't that big. it would have just glanced off his head. i should have hurled the old lady's keyboard who was behind me at him  

BlackBloodJin

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:36 pm
BlackBloodJIn
but flash drives aren't that big. it would have just glanced off his head. i should have hurled the old lady's keyboard who was behind me at him

that would have worked twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:31 pm
i HAVE AN iPOD MiNi i heart LOVE heart iT!iM SO POOR i DiDNT EVEN THiNK ABOUT GETTiNG ONE MY MOM GOT iT 4 ME ON EBAY 4 XMAS.i WAS SURPRiSED SHE WAS ABLE TO AFORD 1!ALL i EXPECTED WAS SUMTHiNG CHEAP 4RM WAL-MART, HECK i DiDNT EVEN THiNK i WOULD GET ANY THiNG BETTER THAN a MOViE.i GUESS i WAS GOOD 4 THE YEAR OR SUMTHiNG? sweatdrop  

takemeawaytoparadise

Punkin Lord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:26 am
takemeawaytoparadise
i HAVE AN iPOD MiNi i heart LOVE heart iT!iM SO POOR i DiDNT EVEN THiNK ABOUT GETTiNG ONE MY MOM GOT iT 4 ME ON EBAY 4 XMAS.i WAS SURPRiSED SHE WAS ABLE TO AFORD 1!ALL i EXPECTED WAS SUMTHiNG CHEAP 4RM WAL-MART, HECK i DiDNT EVEN THiNK i WOULD GET ANY THiNG BETTER THAN a MOViE.i GUESS i WAS GOOD 4 THE YEAR OR SUMTHiNG? sweatdrop
I guess you were good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:27 am
i want an ipod  

JackTech187

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:46 am
BlackBloodJIn
poor guy. if you did he wouldnt have even knew what was coming twisted

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff