Reply Recycled Threads
Roleplay, anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canae

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:58 am
Hey everyone! Im kristyblue and I was wondering if everyone in this guild could be in one big roleplay. What do you think? This posts will be up for only 12 days so hopefully everyone will respond in time. If the majority of us agrees on the rp then we will do it! If not, then Im sorry for wasting everyones time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:19 am
I love to roleplay; sounds like fun. Do you have any certain theme or storyline?  

Ailinea

Canae

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:10 am
Ailinea
I love to roleplay; sounds like fun. Do you have any certain theme or storyline?

no but that is the point. I thoought that we could all get together and talk about what role play we all would like to be in. But I see that no one is responding like talk about... crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:56 am
KristyBlue
Ailinea

no but that is the point. I thoought that we could all get together and talk about what role play we all would like to be in. But I see that no one is responding like talk about... crying
Just give it time, it's only been a couple days. You lso might want to consider adding to the title that it's about roleplay. It might attract more people. Even then, if you and I start something, we might gain followers. ^.~

So, let's start coming up with ideas. Do we want a fantasy timeline, with mythical creatures, or a present day timeline? Are we going to be the animals, or be owners of animals?

This sounds like it will be fun. ^^  

Ailinea

Canae

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:31 pm
Ailinea
KristyBlue
Ailinea

Just give it time, it's only been a couple days. You lso might want to consider adding to the title that it's about roleplay. It might attract more people. Even then, if you and I start something, we might gain followers. ^.~

So, let's start coming up with ideas. Do we want a fantasy timeline, with mythical creatures, or a present day timeline? Are we going to be the animals, or be owners of animals?

This sounds like it will be fun. ^^

Alright. The role play can be about magical creatures and stuff but I want us to be the magical creatures. But we cant just know what we do off the bat...maybe we could go to school or something to learn more about or powers...I have to think about it. Do you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:02 pm
I might rp, it might be fun.  

skip kid

Kineta Storm

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:42 pm
ooooooooo heart I LOVE TO RP heart

please let me rp, and i'm not sure what to rp about, hehe it's an aminal guild, so we should probably do something that has to do with animals, but i'm not sure what, hehe we could rp that we were different aminals in a zoo, hehe or in the wild, or i dunno, now i'm mumbling about nothing =P  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:14 pm
Kineta Storm
ooooooooo heart I LOVE TO RP heart

please let me rp, and i'm not sure what to rp about, hehe it's an aminal guild, so we should probably do something that has to do with animals, but i'm not sure what, hehe we could rp that we were different aminals in a zoo, hehe or in the wild, or i dunno, now i'm mumbling about nothing =P

It's okay I mumble all the time.  

skip kid

Ailinea

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:47 am
Mystical creatures sounds interesting. I think I'm going to change the title for you, to attract those interested. Any other ideas, anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:29 am
how about...... creatures of the unknown biggrin  

phobia savvy

Ailinea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:20 am
fruitcake397
how about...... creatures of the unknown biggrin
Do you have any examples? I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but it sounds interesting. ^.~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:56 pm
rp? animals? nice count me in  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:04 am
The last to posts were pointless. She said for twelve days. It's many months later. I'm locking it and In future please read the dates.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:14 pm
Aw, that's sad.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Recycled Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash