Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:17 am
Sophie raised an eyebrow and stared at Skyla and Sabata. "Shall I leave you two alone, while I fine something." Midnight laid her head on Sophie's arm and purred a little bit more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:40 pm
Sabata looked up at Skyla again, he grinned some more. "Why don't you go with her Skyla?" He looked over at Sohie, "I'll be fine, just need to rest a little."  

ninja of Persia

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:01 pm
"skyla...Sophie I would finish you to off but I have bigger things at hand." He burst in to roses and dissapeared you could tell he was following Kaze and sabata.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:10 pm
"Okay..."Skyla gently laid Sabata's head on the ground and stood up. She didn't want to leave him but Sophie needed to drink and Skyla...she needed time to think over the recent events. "We're going to the city so please just stay here and get better." Skyla reluctantly turned away from him and walked over to Sophie. "Let's go Sophie..." she whispered while staring up at the sky where the stars still sparkled and the moon shone bright beams down on them.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:20 pm
Sophie nodded her head slowly and started walking towards the city once again. "He'll be fine Skyla." She whispered to Skyla, who was next to her. "But just to be on the safe side, we shouldn't dell in the city for a long time."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:36 pm
Sabata sat up suddenly, the pain he was in temporarily forgotten. The city! he thought, oh no... if Kaze is still there... He lay back down, his mind racing, No... he wouldn't stay there... he'd have left by now... right? He prayed he was right. If he attacks them... I'll kill him! He suddenly remembered his condition. Of course... he'd probably crush me first... I need to rest. He waved his hands, and his body was surrounded by blue energy, this pulsed once before forming a shell around him, a make-shift coffin. It wasn't anything like his own, but it would do. He closed his eyes and began to sleep.  

ninja of Persia

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:25 pm
Time passed. The energy coffin flickered, then vanished, Sabata fell to the ground. Most of his wounds had closed, but his arm still looked blackened. "I need a real coffin." He rose into the air, and flew off to the graveyard.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff