your lieing >.>
  yes! i love it!
  ^^ my guild is better! ^0^
View Results

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:49 am
Organization XIII Member
How about the Code Lyoko Guild

Ya, saw you there. That and the Organization make up my entire guild list so far...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:26 pm
Well...there's Thirteen Levels of Obsession...we get to obsess over Organization XIII (lotsa yaoi, oh boy...), join these little fanclubs for the members/member pairings (mostly pairings), post pictures that we draw of them, fanfics/fanart...and then there's a guild of only people at my school, and we do...stuff...in it, mostly talk about completely random things, like Orgy XIII, and Dir en Grey and how much I suck at drawing (jk).  

Akira Shinji

Cuddles PhD

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:25 pm
Well with the introduction of clans for gaias "Battle" RPG there is one that stands better than the rest which is yes the Organization XIII Clan sadly the XIII main slots have been filled but you can choose between a warrior,gaurdian, or spell caster(better names coming soon) so please go send a join request stating what youll be its highly appriciated so go here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:12 am
Well, i could really use more people in my guild for it to be more fun so if you really like to talk and chat (and your semi-literate) join the chatting guild and meet new people and hopefully just, HAVE FUN!!!  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:45 pm
XIII Levels of Obsession [An Organization XIII Guild]

Yesh! More Organization fun!!! (and a lot of obsessing)
Share your fanfics, roleplay, participate in games and contests, and discuss random things about Kingdom Hearts in general...
PLUS FANCLUBS FOR THOSE CERTAIN MEMBERS/GROUPS YOU LOVE <3

The home page is found over here

I mean, over here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:22 pm
User Image  

kaiser321

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:30 pm
Creative Minds Think Apart

This is a new guild that my friend made. We need more active members.

"Our Guild focuses on the creative thought and usefulness of the tools provided to us by Gaiaonline, which none of us even use upon thy forums. As well as the towns. " (from the homepage. this isnt all of it but this is part of it)

Please join the guild. To join comment on me on my profile and tell me you want to join the CMTA or creative minds think apart. The guild is hidden so that is why you have to comment on me to join. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:46 pm
I know of a good D. Gray man guild. If you are a fan of the show, please, drop me off a PM, and I shall invite you. You will have a lot of fun =]  

Tyki Miku

starsfury

4,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:55 pm
lol I really should've put my ad here. Well, anyways, to shorten my original ad and add a couple extra details to it, Final Fantasy d20 is a d20 guild about Final Fantasy. Me and Hlyn, the guild captain, are the only active members. Since the link to the monster list on the website where the core rulebook is doesn't work, I have been working on making a list of several hundred monsters singlehandedly. What we need are active roleplayers, something our guild severely lacks. If you are interested, click the link in my sig or the one directly below this text. Thank you for your support.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=30451&_gaia_t_=1272  

aimike3

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas