Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:02 am
This is a wooded area with a creek that runs from the northwest to the southeast. The creek bubbles and brooks it's way through a rocky creek bed strewn with small mossy boulders. The woods seem to thin out toward the east.

Follow the Creek to the NorthWest
Follow the Creek to the SouthEast

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:16 pm
User Image

Oh snap! ZOMBIES!

Zombies are emerging from the surrounding woods in the hopes of snacking on some fresh flesh!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1 - 30!

There doesn't seem to be any thing around any where. *sighs* I can't find anymore clues.
*contiuses southeast*

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 19!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 pm
wow more zombies. i must attack.  
Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm
I swing my axe, feeling bloodthirsty.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:52 pm
I chop up two, then I stare at the huge horde before me. I flee to the southeast, my instinct to save my hide stronger then to kill the zombies.  
Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:17 am
The horde was large... larger than Artemis could kill with a wounded arm and a still-limp leg. The others tore each other apart, body organs flying about; Artemis even spotted a heart by some blood-stained patch of Bermuda grass.

She winced, hoping to pass through as quietly as possible, she walked away and headed for another direction. A few graceful strides later, she was almost at fleeing range when a twig snapped underneath her black boots.

"Oh, shoot!" She exclaimed.

Four zombie heads snapped up from the hoard, sniffing the air with rotting nostrils; one even had no nose. They growled, screeched and gurgled, heading towards a shock-frozen Artemis Danver.

Move, move!

She couldn't. They were prowling faster than the last horde Artemis slayed. One of them was a small girl: her left cheek missing, an arm revealing flesh and veins, and legs totally missing and incapacitated, making her crawl on the ground.

Artemis felt pity for the girl, but not all zombies were adults, there even might be senior citizens. She swallowed and clutched the machete tight; tendons white and sticking out.

The girl was almost gnawing on her toes, gurgling in agony to reach a delectable reward. Artemis bent low, stabbing the zombie on the back, jumping away before the lethal jaws had reached her polished boots.

Artemis jumped up and bent low, hitting a middle-aged zombie on his blue over-alled leg. The creature screeched and flailed its hands blindly to grasp its attacker. Artemis made another quick slash, hitting the man on the head above his ears, brain ruptured and showing as she flung the machete away.

She then proceeded to the teen: slicing away an oncoming limb and kneeling the creature on his knees.

"You're good as dead," she whispered, making one last blow on the cranium- rusty metal slicing his head in half, a half rolled onto the creek.

She killed the last one, which was conveniently clutching a wooden-handled axe.

I hope zombies don't know how to use those...

Apparently they do: missing Artemis by a mere two inches on her left. She evades the axe with her machete, thrusting the creature away and stabbing her ten times on the abdomen. She zombie stops squirming, and Artemis takes the axe with her.

"This should come in handy," Artemis places the machete on her makeshift holster of a belt and proceeds to the SouthEast with her new toy...

Molecular Atrophy

Itzrio generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 18!

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:44 am
Glurf growled with excitement and anger, as he charged at the invading zombies. "Butt-Tuck Kicking Time!" he yelled with joy. He sliced at a zombie, as he jumped sideways onto a tree. The zombie fell, as Glurf bounced off the tree with his feet. Fast as a rocket, Glurf spun in mid-air toward a line of eight zombies. In the midst of each spin, he sliced off a zombie's head, each one falling in a domino-effect. It was basically a matrix moment. He skidded on the dead leaves, and stood up. He blew at the tip of his dagger, as if it was a gun. "Good work." he said with a satisfied grin, as he placed his dagger back in it's small custom sheathe. He continued northwest.  
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:46 am
Zphal kept close to the river bank as she headed northwest, the sounds of zombies growing closer and closer. It was then that she saw a group of four, sitting in the sticky mud.

In fact, they looked stuck in the muck. They looked at Zphal, aware of her presence, but unable to take advantage of the situation. Zphal drew herself closer, shotgun at the ready, but they only struggled against their confines.

It was then that three came up from behind her and grabbed her. Zphal gave a shout as they pulled her back. She tried to turn in their grasp to shoot, but could not. Realizing that she would have to use her melee, she dropped her gun and went for her knives.

At once, she thrust back with her two knives, getting one of the zombies in the abdomen. He shrunk back, releasing his grasp. Zphal forcefully spun down and out, taking another's head off close range with her right knife. The last zombie looked surprised at her quickness, and she thrust the two knives with all her might into his skull.

He collapsed on the spot. Zphal picked up her shotgun and finished the first zombie off. She then dispatched the three decoys in the mud.

Apparently they were getting tricky, in an attempt to preserve their numbers. Zphal headed back southeast.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:27 am
"Man... nothing, nothing, and more nothing..." Lucifer groaned, still splayed across his mistress' silver head.

"Aw, it can't go on forever!" Fairlee, ever the optimist, said with a smile as she continued to the south and east along the banks of the frozen river.

Unilover07 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 29!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:53 pm
*kicks zombie butt while humming Silver Bells*  

Unilover07

Nottie_Alex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 pm
* Reaches for dagger which is gone. Troughs a fist at the Zombie while dodging a big hand reaching for her.* "O great, there's more."  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games