83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
no
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

_LexAxeL_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:28 am
That'd be cool if they had a KH fighting game!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:17 am
If there's one I'll scream 'cause I'm going to BUY IT!  

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

unknownlord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:28 pm
I think it's a bad idea.

My concern with a fighting game is that it won't focus on the story as much.Games such as Soul Caliber were great fighting games, though everyone will agree the plotlines for each character weren't as great as most other games in other genres.
I also have a hard time picturing each character in the fighting game itself.My imagination just pictures cheesy gameplay mechanics tied in with well know charcters - Unless it is done in a super smash bros. sort of way.
Though i think tetsuya would have a wee bit of a hard time convincing Disney into letting donald go againts sephiroth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:23 pm
ooh, boss characters should be available for play, and the keyblade could be selectable, like in soul calibur. I just hope it doesn't end up like the fighting mode in shaman king, master of spirits, ugh. gonk  

Smiles_McGee01

[TOXiC apples]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:43 pm
I think the abilities of each character are already evident when you fight against/with them. Besides, Kingdom Hearts seems to work much better as an RPG as opposed to a street-fighter type game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:49 pm
One like supersmash bros.!
THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!  

Sin of Seven

Garex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:15 pm
A kh fighting game would be awesome! i wish sora would appear in the new super smash... i mean nintendo uses only characters that has appeared in any nintendo console VG, and kh:com was on GBA, so if nintendo wanted they could ask to buenavista the permision to include sora or riku in sumper smash... well thats what i think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 am
a game like supersmash bros. for kingdom hearts would be awesome! and imagine if you could fight as all the organization XIII members...
GO ZEXION!!!  

SomniumAddiction

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Imagine we get to press combos and stuff like that, if only people will buy the game or not. Sigh, and if Square-Enix or Disney or the both companies agree with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:15 pm
i thin a fightin game is a bad idea, because it would ruin the feel to the game theres no poibt in makin a fightin game out of kh (and there would be no story to backup the fights in my opinion)  

lindemann-24

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:15 pm
I'd still use Roxas if there ever was such a game  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items