:: Temple Of Insects:: - Open

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Spork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:54 pm
User Image

After a long and dreadful walk you finally peal back the remaining branches covering the sight of the limestone temple before you. What has called you here; to be sure both I and you are unsure. Not many come this far through the buzzing of the forest, certainly not plotting this direction. Unless, have you heard something? Was it a little rumor buzzing in your ear like a bee? Let's take a look shall we.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:55 pm
User Image

The temple before you has been gently carved into yellow limestone. The top half of the structure is the shape of a wasp or bee's paper nest. The lower half of the structure is invisible to you, having passed sight into the underground. I wonder how deep it travels. Light spills in from the clear sky, causing the stone itself to glimmer and almost glow; there are flowers well tended for and pollinated all around the clearing, so many that no speck of grass can be seen; it really is a marvelous site. And look! A little brook runs there, a silver spring for you to pause and take a drink as you rest from your long travel.

Inside the temple itself, the walls are well decorated with what would appear to be gems; and though many of them might as well be, a majority of the walls are decorated with crystallized honey, sap, and royal jelly buffed and polished until it near matches the perfection of a diamond. The carvings themselves depicts disciples of sorts controlling swarms of insects, others depict navigation methods from the sun, dances. There are so many carvings, it is hard to really list what they all are; you understand, I'm sure.
The first floor to the temple is very simple, consisting of a corridor, a throne room to the north, a rest room to the east, and a dining room to the west. There are other levels, but you do not have access to them.

Phantom Spork

Phantom Spork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:01 pm
User Image

User Image

As you enter the throne room the first thing to greet your eyes is a deep orange silk carpet spiraling up to the throne; the walls of the throne room are made from large inactive honeycomb structures; there purely for decoration rather than storage it seems. The throne itself is not elegant, being made of a rather wax and mud like substance. However this only seems to make Fayette, who sits in the center of the throne watching you with amber eyes, glow all the more as sunlight spills on her from carefully positioned holes and sap disks places along the ceiling.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:03 pm
User Image

Oh please. There are none. Shoo!

Phantom Spork

Phantom Spork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:05 pm
User Image

Well I dare say we don't seem to have a scribe, so they are all passed along word of mouth. I will make a note to have something put here later, for now run along and look at the pretty pictures on the wall.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:18 pm
User Image

Pardon? Does it look like you are even in my favor yet? Maybe if you do a few quests for me, or become loyal to my temple, I will share this information with you.

Phantom Spork

Phantom Spork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:20 pm
User Image

User Image
A ball of Royal Jelly. They say it can do marvelous things for you. But how to place your hands on it.

Lets see, what else is here...

Hey, stop peeking in that chest, shoo!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:23 pm
User Image

No one has been brave enough to take a quest yet. This list is empty. Unless...

Phantom Spork

Phantom Spork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:24 pm
User Image
This list is empty. Hmph.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm
[ Reserved ]

Phantom Spork

Phantom Spork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:26 pm
[ Reserved ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:27 pm
[ Reserved ]

Phantom Spork

Phantom Spork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:28 pm
[ Reserved ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:35 pm
Gavyn entered the place slowly. He had always had an interest in insects, what was their not to love about them. They were creepy, crawly, and genuinly freaked lots of people out, but at the same time they were graceful in a very weird way. Insects went around as if they owned the world, not caring about anything else.

Gavyn looked around the mighty temple, it wasn't like anything he had ever seen before. It looked like a huge nest was built on top of yellow limestone, it was a rather impressive structure.  

MysticAir

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff