Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10

View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:19 am
so saturday i tried me a cuban cigar. everyone was saying how they're very strong and if you're not used to them it'll knock you on your a**. well, it was nothing. i smoked it and nothing happened. that stuff was weak.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:37 am
cool
what was inside of it? twisted

[KookieMunzta]

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:50 am
i'm not really sure on that cause i didn't look or ask but it tasted sweet wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:53 pm
Aren;t cuban cigars illegal?  

BlackBloodJin

cherrish_girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:31 pm
neutral mmmmmm somebody could tell me what is cuban cigar??
duhhhh.... a bit stupid here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:38 pm
Cuban cigar's are illegal because we have a trade embargo with Cuba since Fidel Castro is the President of Cuba. everything from Cuba has to be accounted for by the US Government. But Cuban's smuggle cigars from Cuba by boat all the time and bring the profit back to Cuba. So the government made it illegal to have Cuban Cigars in the country. I can't remember exactly why cuban cigars are illegal. But i think that is one of the problems and why they made them illegal.  

BlackBloodJin

cherrish_girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:43 pm
BlackBloodJIn
Cuban cigar's are illegal because we have a trade embargo with Cuba since Fidel Castro is the President of Cuba. everything from Cuba has to be accounted for by the US Government. But Cuban's smuggle cigars from Cuba by boat all the time and bring the profit back to Cuba. So the government made it illegal to have Cuban Cigars in the country. I can't remember exactly why cuban cigars are illegal. But i think that is one of the problems and why they made them illegal.

ahh i see now.. cuban cigar is cigar form cuba.. lol im not from US thats why a bit stupid to all ur product.. but if its ilegal, thas cool angel could try it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:23 pm
BlackBloodJIn
Aren;t cuban cigars illegal?

yes they are and i guess that's why people see it as something big. like to get a hold of one and all that. after smoking it i didn't see it as no big thing.

@cherrish - and yea it was cool that i smoked it. at least now i can say i tried an illegal cuban cigar.

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:15 pm
at my age i'v had plunty of cigars and ur just having one dam that sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:56 pm
I was fishing in Florida and caught a cuban!! rofl  

Pensakura

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:19 am
toricmpbll

well, i'm more of a marlboro reds type of guy. i have though smoked other type of cigars. though i'm not to fond of them. so i just stick to my ciggs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:20 am
Pensakura
I was fishing in Florida and caught a cuban!! rofl

did you keep it or toss it back?  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:31 am
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll

well, i'm more of a marlboro reds type of guy. i have though smoked other type of cigars. though i'm not to fond of them. so i just stick to my ciggs.
surprised
me to!!
yay for cowboy killers!! xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:51 pm
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll

surprised
me to!!
yay for cowboy killers!! xd

exactly twisted

Angel Muerto

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items