Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum_Rhapsody

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:22 pm
I didn't know you had to encounter Vincent and Yuffie to get them into your party?! I got Yuffie just before I visited Tifa and Cloud in Mideel on disc 2 and I don't think you can go back to get Vincent in the mansion. I didn't know that was how you got him until I went to another thread and found that out. I have never beaten 7 before and I bought Advent Children so i wanted to beat the game asap, but I fear that I may have to erase this game and start over now...I'll literally cry. I worked sooo hard to get this far...Is there any way I can still go back and get Vincent? or am I f**ked? (thanks for the help, all who posted)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:17 pm
Sorry, I don't know... I think you can still get him; just go back to Nibelheim...

Anyway, if you put a thread in the wrong spot, we can move it. Don't go make a new one in the right place and abandon the old one.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Spectrum_Rhapsody

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:31 am
I thought you couldn't go back after Nibelheim was destroyed? I'll try it. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:53 am
~paper_clip_of_aluminum~
I didn't know you had to encounter Vincent and Yuffie to get them into your party?! I got Yuffie just before I visited Tifa and Cloud in Mideel on disc 2 and I don't think you can go back to get Vincent in the mansion. I didn't know that was how you got him until I went to another thread and found that out. I have never beaten 7 before and I bought Advent Children so i wanted to beat the game asap, but I fear that I may have to erase this game and start over now...I'll literally cry. I worked sooo hard to get this far...Is there any way I can still go back and get Vincent? or am I f**ked?

You can, just right before you battle sephiroth on the smouldering crater {lastpart} you have the option to visit all the places and all the sidequest...that's what I did to get vincent, I visited the old mansion....he was right there sleeping like Dracula...  

Julep

Spectrum_Rhapsody

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:28 pm
Yeah, it worked I opened the safe and beat the monster and convinced Vincent ot join the party. *phew* for a moment I thought it was too late. sweatdrop Now I am stuck trying to hunt down Yuffie after she stole all of my materia in Wutai. burning_eyes Caught her once, but the left and right levers both trigger a cage and she got away...Haven't seen her since. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:29 pm
By the way, I would like to thank everyone for the help! heart I appreciate it!  

Spectrum_Rhapsody

Libra Zebra

4,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:25 pm
~paper_clip_of_aluminum~
Yeah, it worked I opened the safe and beat the monster and convinced Vincent ot join the party. *phew* for a moment I thought it was too late. sweatdrop Now I am stuck trying to hunt down Yuffie after she stole all of my materia in Wutai. burning_eyes Caught her once, but the left and right levers both trigger a cage and she got away...Haven't seen her since. stare
Go to the top left zone thingy in Wutai, you'll be in an area with shrines and then go to the left one and open the door.

Eh, I hope that's clear enough, I'm really bad at explaining things. ^^"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:56 am
[Salamandra]
~paper_clip_of_aluminum~
Go to the top left zone thingy in Wutai, you'll be in an area with shrines and then go to the left one and open the door.

Yeah, I figured that out with the bell ringing and the scene with Don Corneo (aka: horneo) Thanks!  

Spectrum_Rhapsody

Libra Zebra

4,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:20 am
~paper_clip_of_aluminum~
[Salamandra]
~paper_clip_of_aluminum~

Yeah, I figured that out with the bell ringing and the scene with Don Corneo (aka: horneo) Thanks!
Okay, I wasn't sure if you had gotten past that so I posted it just in case. ^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:56 pm
um how do you get 2hand on tactics advanced i need help confused  

lXAlphaOmegaXl

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas