Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Do you know everything about Kingdom Hearts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know everything about Kingdom Hearts?
  Yes! Muhaha!!
  Of course not!! How am I suppose to know that stuff?!
  WTF
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:21 pm
................ Somehow, I've found that most of the answers you've given to me do not sound like the right answers to the questions.

On Roxas' dreams, it doesn't explain on how he knew Sora since it only came to his mind and he didn't go look for him. Because if he did knew about Sora, then he should be searching for him. But since he doesn't know who Sora is, he stays where he is just like in the Twilight Town.
I said when did Roxas quit, not where did he quit. Because we all knew that Roxas quit during the year when Sora was sleeping, but we don't know exactly when did he quit.
The video does not count since it doesn't explain how Riku knew Roxas' existence. If you remember from KH2, you should remember Riku asking Roxas why did he have the Keyblade. That would mean that Riku knew Roxas exist even before he met him. Plus, if they both meet each other in the dark city, both would be wondering if they are ally or enemies. So therefore, that cannot be the answer since they attack each other without curious or confuse.
I think I should explain clearly on the fourth question. I meant to say how did Riku find Roxas before meeting each other in the dark city where they fight each other. Because with all the worlds to travel, it is impossible to find one person in it. Sorry if you're confused of what I'm trying to say.
How could that answer answer the question? It doesn't explain how did Xemnas know where DiZ is.
Hmm..... You're maybe right about Mickey trying to help Sora and the gangs. However, it doesn't explain why Mickey wasn't there with Riku since Sora was sleeping in that capsule during that time.
Hmm.... I kinda doubt about Roxas weild the two Keyblades, but I think I'll accept that answer.
You've forgotten to explain why Marluxia and Larxene want to take control of the Organization. If you didn't play CoM, then I'll understand.
Somehow, that doesn't answer how did the Organization meet them. You explain why Namine is with them, but you didn't explain of how they meet each other as well as Roxas.
As for the Number VII to XII, that does not count since most of the Organization don't look like the FF characters.

Since most of the answers you've given to me doesn't sound like the right answers, I have to say that you don't know everything about Kingdom Hearts and you are just like the rest of us. I know, I know, I know what you are going to say to me: "If you know so much about it, how about answer your questions?" Well, to tell you the truth, like everyone here, I don't know these answers too. But at least I'm not trying to show off everyone here that I'm a know-it-all about KH. Please don't be dissing off at me for what I've said to you, but I just saying that not everyone here knows all the answer to every single detail and that everyone is the same. Also, no one likes a show-off person too because even a show-off person doesn't know everything and can be very arrogant about him/herself. So please, don't go off saying that you know everything about KH because no one likes show-off and there are many things that even you don't know the answer to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:11 pm
~DestinyKingdomHearts~
Jisen Meizuki
~DestinyKingdomHearts~
I do know all about Kingdom Hearts! rofl

Okay, if you know all about KH, let's try a pop quiz.

When did Roxas know about Sora?
When did Roxas quit the Organization?
How did Riku knew of Roxas' existence if Namine never told him about Roxas?
How did Riku find Roxas?
How did Xemnas find DiZ?
Why Mickey wasn't with Riku when Riku run into Roxas?
How is it possible for Roxas to weild two Keyblades while it takes Sora to weild them for about over a year?
Why did Marluxia and Larxene want to take control of the Organization?
How did the Organization meet Roxas and Namine?
And last but not least: Where did Number Seven to Twelveth come from and who were their Nobodies? (And Axel being Reno, Zack [FFVII], or Riku's Nobody does not count too.)

Oy, that's a lot of questions.

Roxas knew about sora because he kept having dreams about him and thats how he first started knowing him
He quit in the world that never was with Axel (Axel being sad)
In one of the clips it shows Riku and Roxas fighting.Thats how Riku knows Roxas
They met each other on the world that never was in front of that big building were you fight Xemnas.
Xemnas found Diz because he seemed to be helping the organization
Mickey was probaly off helping Sora and the gang.
Roxas weilds 2 keyblades because he was just kinda built that way.
Namine had no choose and had to un link the memrioes of Sora an the gangthats how Namine knows the Organiztion.Roxas is apart of the organztion.Thats how he knows.Number seven thgrough twelth came from one of the fanil fantsys.(sorry i dont know which final fantsy havent played it yet.) biggrin

Dude, you are way to undetailed....Riku didn't know about Roxas just because he fought him.. DiZ told him about Roxas. If you paid attention, DiZ tells Mickey at The World That Never Was in KHII of sending Riku to fight Roxas and bring him back to restore Sora, in which quoted "He left without a word"
DiZ told Riku about Roxas and so, that is how Riku knew of Roxas before that 'scene where they fight'

Mizukotsu

Miss Rarity Belle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:20 pm
Jisen Meizuki
~DestinyKingdomHearts~
I do know all about Kingdom Hearts! rofl

Okay, if you know all about KH, let's try a pop quiz.

When did Roxas know about Sora?
When did Roxas quit the Organization?
How did Riku knew of Roxas' existence if Namine never told him about Roxas?
How did Riku find Roxas?
How did Xemnas find DiZ?
Why Mickey wasn't with Riku when Riku run into Roxas?
How is it possible for Roxas to weild two Keyblades while it takes Sora to weild them for about over a year?
Why did Marluxia and Larxene want to take control of the Organization?
How did the Organization meet Roxas and Namine?
And last but not least: Where did Number Seven to Twelveth come from and who were their Nobodies? (And Axel being Reno, Zack [FFVII], or Riku's Nobody does not count too.)

Oy, that's a lot of questions.
*Grins*
1: He's PHYCIC!
2: When his phycic powers told him about Sora, duh! xP
3: You don't know ALL about Riku, he ran into Ansem EVENTUALLY. That's how
4: Diz sent him after Roxas, I think it says that?
5: It's a small world xP
6: He's a busy mouse, not a stalker! x3
7: Cause he's speeshul!!
8: Because Marluxia was tired of being called Gay, and Larxene had nothing better to do
9: They know everything!
10:
Saix- Mario!!
Axel- Alex!!
Demyx- Zell! (FF cool
Luxord- He didn't, he's an illusion x3
Marluxia- Luigie!
Larxene- Picachu? o_O;; The hair gives it away =3
Anwer your questions? x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:31 pm
Quote:
1. Who are Sora's parents?

2. What is Sora's Last name?

3. How many rooms does Sora's house have?

OH OH OH!!! *My Attempt*

1. Sora is Cloud's lovechild...who the mother is? I don't know. Cloud is a manwhore and the motherly voice you hear in KH calling Sora for dinner...that was a maid XD

2. Sora's last name. How about Hikari? He is the Light XD
Sora Hikari and Riku Yami

3. 8 rooms. Living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, Cloud's room, Maids room and Soras room...and Sora's 'play room'

Mizukotsu

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:31 pm
That is out of the question! It cannot be......  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:52 am
[-Momo Mizrahi-]
*Grins*
8: Because Marluxia was tired of being called Gay, and Larxene had nothing better to do
10:
Saix- Mario!!
Axel- Alex!!
Demyx- Zell! (FF cool
Marluxia- Luigie!
Anwer your questions? x3

Okay, that one I know you were just joking.

And Mizukotsu, you were right about Riku. I've forgotten about that part. Although Sora's being Cloud's lovechild is really out of portion.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

DarkDark_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:02 am
crying i don't even know  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 pm
Jisen Meizuki
[-Momo Mizrahi-]
*Grins*
10:
Saix- Mario!!
Axel- Alex!!
Demyx- Zell! (FF cool
Marluxia- Luigie!
Anwer your questions? x3

Okay, that one I know you were just joking.

And Mizukotsu, you were right about Riku. I've forgotten about that part. Although Sora's being Cloud's lovechild is really out of portion.
I win! mrgreen *Eats Muffin*  

Miss Rarity Belle

-Kyncha-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:48 pm
Mizukotsu
Quote:
1. Who are Sora's parents?

2. What is Sora's Last name?

3. How many rooms does Sora's house have?

OH OH OH!!! *My Attempt*

1. Sora is Cloud's lovechild...who the mother is? I don't know. Cloud is a manwhore and the motherly voice you hear in KH calling Sora for dinner...that was a maid XD

2. Sora's last name. How about Hikari? He is the Light XD
Sora Hikari and Riku Yami

3. 8 rooms. Living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, Cloud's room, Maids room and Soras room...and Sora's 'play room'

Omg, your siggy, I thought it was real at first. hahaha that's a good one xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm
Jisen Meizuki
................ Somehow, I've found that most of the answers you've given to me do not sound like the right answers to the questions.

On Roxas' dreams, it doesn't explain on how he knew Sora since it only came to his mind and he didn't go look for him. Because if he did knew about Sora, then he should be searching for him. But since he doesn't know who Sora is, he stays where he is just like in the Twilight Town.
I said when did Roxas quit, not where did he quit. Because we all knew that Roxas quit during the year when Sora was sleeping, but we don't know exactly when did he quit.
The video does not count since it doesn't explain how Riku knew Roxas' existence. If you remember from KH2, you should remember Riku asking Roxas why did he have the Keyblade. That would mean that Riku knew Roxas exist even before he met him. Plus, if they both meet each other in the dark city, both would be wondering if they are ally or enemies. So therefore, that cannot be the answer since they attack each other without curious or confuse.
I think I should explain clearly on the fourth question. I meant to say how did Riku find Roxas before meeting each other in the dark city where they fight each other. Because with all the worlds to travel, it is impossible to find one person in it. Sorry if you're confused of what I'm trying to say.
How could that answer answer the question? It doesn't explain how did Xemnas know where DiZ is.
Hmm..... You're maybe right about Mickey trying to help Sora and the gangs. However, it doesn't explain why Mickey wasn't there with Riku since Sora was sleeping in that capsule during that time.
Hmm.... I kinda doubt about Roxas weild the two Keyblades, but I think I'll accept that answer.
You've forgotten to explain why Marluxia and Larxene want to take control of the Organization. If you didn't play CoM, then I'll understand.
Somehow, that doesn't answer how did the Organization meet them. You explain why Namine is with them, but you didn't explain of how they meet each other as well as Roxas.
As for the Number VII to XII, that does not count since most of the Organization don't look like the FF characters.

Since most of the answers you've given to me doesn't sound like the right answers, I have to say that you don't know everything about Kingdom Hearts and you are just like the rest of us. I know, I know, I know what you are going to say to me: "If you know so much about it, how about answer your questions?" Well, to tell you the truth, like everyone here, I don't know these answers too. But at least I'm not trying to show off everyone here that I'm a know-it-all about KH. Please don't be dissing off at me for what I've said to you, but I just saying that not everyone here knows all the answer to every single detail and that everyone is the same. Also, no one likes a show-off person too because even a show-off person doesn't know everything and can be very arrogant about him/herself. So please, don't go off saying that you know everything about KH because no one likes show-off and there are many things that even you don't know the answer to it.

well yes but you have to say some of these quztions have not been answered therefore I am not wrong but have to say some of them have not been answered.  

Combusting Penguin

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:11 am
~DestinyKingdomHearts~
well yes but you have to say some of these quztions have not been answered therefore I am not wrong but have to say some of them have not been answered.

It is true that some of the questions have not been answered, but you are completely wrong of what you've answered my questions. What you had given me are not the correct answers nor the answers to the questions. What you had given me are "dodging the bullets" answers. You are dodging the questions of what I wrote and avoid it from giving me a straight answers. So therefore, those questions are not answered (except for the Riku knowing Roxas' existence by Mizukotsu.)

And [-Momo Mizrahi-], no you did not win. I'm just saying that you are trying to pull my legs with these ridiculous answers.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff