Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  10+
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:56 am
I love this anime!!!!! I found it on Keiichi Anime Forever!

Here is the link: Keiichi Anime Forever

Go to the bottom of the screen and scroll down a little until you come to English Subtitle, and there is alot of anime there that you can watch for free! And it's legal. Go watch Blood+! It's sooooooo awsome.

And if you've ever seen the movie Blood The Last Vampire, then you would notice that Blood+ is a spin off of the movie. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:11 pm
i just saw 'blood the last vampire' last week. i gotta check out this blood+. it should be good.  

Angel Muerto

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:16 pm
Haji in the series is really cute. He doesn't talk much, but I think he's really cute so it doesn't matter! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:03 pm
Btw, there are missing episodes on Keiichi Anime, just search for them on YouTube and you'll find them. Also there is 46 episodes in all. I searched them on YouTube and could only go up to 46. But there is only 38 on Keiichi. Just though you aught to know!  

BlackBloodJin

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:51 pm
Cool xd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:35 pm
BlackBloodJin
Btw, there are missing episodes on Keiichi Anime, just search for them on YouTube and you'll find them. Also there is 46 episodes in all. I searched them on YouTube and could only go up to 46. But there is only 38 on Keiichi. Just though you aught to know!

coolness, thanks for the info.  

Angel Muerto

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:25 pm
np  
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items