Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Update: wierd topic + bullying problems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:29 pm
I know exactly how you feel, I've been there. I was always picked on and held back as much as possible. I hated to hurt people and hated the fact that I could do it so easily. Being really big and strong can feel like a curse sometimes.

The other problem is if you show off the power in some way, people will become afraid of you. That hurts just as much.

I suggest going for football or, as I did, wrestling if you can. They're fun sports with a lot of heavy training. Wrestling was a great stress buster and teams usually become close knit. I'd even hang around and chum with my opponents at tournaments.

Stick to your guns, it's hard but you won't become someone you hate that way. If there are time when it's overwhelming, find some time alone and let it all hang out. Come high school, stick up for yourself a couple of times and nobody will mess with, football/wrestling teams help with that, nobody messes with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:29 pm
Well, today was really bad, people were making fun of me, and in Gyum they managed to hit me several times with tennis balls, so, I decided to go and collect the balls outside the fence, and then, when I was walking around they'd chuck one over the fence behind me, and yell "You missed one!" I just got bitter to them, someone told me to pass them a ball, I chucked it in the ball bin and walked away, but otherwise I did well keeping it under control, I was watching "Silent Hill" on my friends laptop in the middle of the hall, with 2 friends, my cousin, and her friend, her friend who I just met today, and I happen to think is rather hot, sat by me, then some guys walked over "Hey it's geek corner!" then called the girl "emu" her real name is.. carrie I think... I don't know but I suppse it was meant to be mean, I feel kinda bad for her, I told her to ignore them...  

brettyboy

brettyboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:39 pm
Hrmm, I have a question.. when we finish the movie tomorrow..... should I make a move on the girl? In your personal opinion, I think she kind of.. .well I'm not sure, but she is nice to me...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:09 pm
hey dont feel bad or alone cuz i have almost the same problem. i am nice most of the time, but every now and then i get so pissed off that i end up either swinging at them or throwing something like a chair at them!! i ended up going to a school that dealt with anger and depression and it really helped. might i suggest u try the same?  

gilder17

suburban_lindz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:04 pm
ask her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:54 pm
Im short, so I dont have this problem, but...What I would do.

Get a punching bag, Take out ALL your aggression before school and after school. It will make you feel alot better.

Or...

If you have paper avalible, If you write the person letters and dont send them, It helps.

Or...

Yell your head off

Good luck!

Amaraleigh

brettyboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:42 pm
I think I've fixed the blowing up problem.. working out, it doesn't relieve stress as much as it makes you too sore to even think of hurting someone, no matter how annoying they are  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:45 am
aw your a gentle giant. My best friend was one in high school. What he did was play football, that way he can take out all his anger into tackling. LOL. I also seen big guys like you take boxing because its a sport and you dont get in trouble for it. biggrin Also working out, like lifting weights is good. thats what I do when someone pisses me off and I know I shouldnt get mad at them. I let it go and later when I'm at the gym, its easier for me to workout because of all my frustration. So just find something that will help you ease your frustration.  

aveura

Phoenix C

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Bullied because your different it is not right  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:02 am
1) Anger/stress/hyperactivity management-
Outside of purely personally meaningful stuff (for example: SpongeBob and Slurpees are two of the things that will always relax *me*), the two most reliable stress relievers are prayer and heavy exercise.

2) *Too* nice? How do you know?

3) Heck yeah! Ask her out! The worst possible result is getting rejected, and I can absolutely promise that won't kill ya.

Plus, you never know if you have or will meet someone who's really interested in you too, but is afraid to ask *you*...it's worth the risk.  

Louise the Bump Fairy

1,450 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items