Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know a homosexual person?
  Yes
  No
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:07 pm
I love to shop. Don't ever give me a credit card. I can have it maxed out within an hour.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:16 am
User Image

rofl
i love shopping too

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:11 pm
BlackBloodJin
I love to shop. Don't ever give me a credit card. I can have it maxed out within an hour.
i hate spending money  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:32 pm
i hate spending money on myself but i'll gladly spend money on my family and friends.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:10 am
Angel Muerto
i hate spending money on myself but i'll gladly spend money on my family and friends.
thats kinda true for me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:49 am
hehe I'm gay ..; I hate shopping and love football XD (there goes that stereotype blaugh )

I hate it when people talk aboot it beeing a sin and that we are sinners <_< but maybe that's just because I'm not really a relegious person XD but if they start talking sin to me I can point out a dozen other sins that they do evil
I think if you really believe all that crap nowan will go to heaven and Hell will be overpopulated burning_eyes

sorry for that rant XD I'm really a nice and loving person heart blaugh  

Damarikomu

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:08 am
User Image

openly gay?
sweet! i give you props
whee heart

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:15 pm
KookieMunzta
User Image

openly gay?
sweet! i give you props
whee heart

User Image
me to all the power to u  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:15 pm
yea it must be tough to be gay and have to come out to everyone. so major props go out to you bro. be true to yourself and tell 'em how it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:52 pm
yeah, I'm gay too, haha. I like shopping, but I love sports too. I guess I'm more of the stereotype ... it's funny cause when people make fun of me cause I'm gay they usually end up with a black eye or something. Haha. Like the other day when I went on a date, these guys behind us were making fun of us. Now their nuts hurt and their girl friends are now my friends; not theirs. I didn't actually mean for that to happen, but still. Haha. I just came out about being gay though ... I hate it when people are all like grr, sin, ou suck, go to hell and have sex with the devil, grrr. My dad wont even talk to me because he's religious and he used to beat up gays when he was in his 20's ...  

Pwolf

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:39 am
i think alot of it is people are afraid of what they dont know
and theyre close minded mad

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:16 pm
lots of the kids at my school are afraid to say that they're gay cause they know they'll get beat up  

BlackBloodJin

Nobodie_2007_Axel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:55 am
i can't stand people who have been brought up brain washed to say people should not be treeted like humans just because of their sexuality! I mean...it was the cathlics i believe that started this hole thing...I mean really it doesn't matter who loves who, or in the words of Hiro: "it doesn't matter weather you're a he or a she, all that matters is that you're in love right?" and that's all that matters. I go insain and flip out when ever people act against them. I did the day of slience last year for the entire school day and i think i'm going to do that again, but just because they kiss infront of you doesn't mean you can descramanate against them! I mean everyone kisses, you kiss your mom, for girls, or you hug your dads right? or you hug your friends right?

i dono where i went with that speach but i just don't like the fact that everyone's a monster if they're gay...my church is different we have about fifteen or more coupples in our chourch that are bai or gay and i could really care less because the people are so cool! and most of the boys i know and used to have a crush on are gay! and i'm still friends with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:56 am
BlackBloodJin
lots of the kids at my school are afraid to say that they're gay cause they know they'll get beat up

why do people get beat up for being gay? i mean it doesn't make any sence... what if they beat up the person for being strait? sweatdrop  

Nobodie_2007_Axel

wahoo2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:44 pm
i'm homophobic I am scared of gay people.  
Extended Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff