Submit

buy buy buy!
  sell sell sell!
View Results

F-ing-Sexxy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:31 pm
Bump*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:43 am
I have an angelic microphone on sale in the market place and when I checked yesterday it was selling for between 15K-25K so I thought of getting the starting bid at 8000 gold, of course I haven't had any hits so it could be the antisipation of the envelope revealing causeing the item i'm trying to sell to be over looked. The market place is pretty fun I like it.  

XxGarden Gnome Of DoomxX

thrasher87

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:25 pm
Yeah, my friend was telling me how she has sold things, and then later she finds out that she could of received thousands more! I have also noticed people buying things, that can be found in the stores, for more than they are worth. Now that is just retarded. I wanted to tell the person who was bidding, that if they like wasting gold, then they can just give me some. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:48 pm
I have to say the market place pisses me off... I had 10K for an item I wanted now I can't find one for under 20K... after one day... and people are greedy, no one seem to think "my item isn't selling, maybe I should eat it, and sell it for a few K less" greed.... greedy youngins....  

Dragon42531

Bright Angel Chii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:51 am
I think the inflation is special because of all the minishops where the sellers get most times over 50k ea! I see custom profile shops where the prices for "good" profiles are 70k+! Because this people get money easy the prices become increased a lot but not everybody can make a mini shop! Because I hate this increasing I sell high quality themes for just few money where the highest are 10k.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:00 am
I have to admit, the price changes in the market are difficult to comprehend. Only a few months ago, we were able to get a sealed envelope for just 4k when it first shows up, now the price for them are 10k on average. Makes it difficult to get them unless we donate money.  

Jieun

Bright Angel Chii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:39 am
I think if they would remove the Mini Shop forum everything would become much cheaper because they have to make their shops via pms and I think not much people want to search something to buy. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:11 am
I hate inflations.. I mean. it's fine if it's 1000-3000g but then sometimes people are just too greedy and they raise the price so much and everyone just follows >w<"  

`k u u r o n

Pharmacy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:02 am
It's annoying. So far it's yet to affect me too negatively, but I'm sure I'll get mine. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:04 am
Savarette
I know what you mean... I see this happening the most with donation items. I think maybe it's because as time goes on it gets harder and harder to get them. The 100+K things you see are probably from 2 or more years ago. It gets kinda irritating, but I don't think it's all bad... I bought an Angelbow for 10K, regretted my decision when I saw it dip down to 8-ish, forgot about it, and then I was able to sell it a few months later at a 2,000 gold profit mrgreen I think it depends which side you're looking from. But yes, I don't even bother questing for things like Coco/Kiki Kitties because of the inflation, and those are only from last year!

And on a related note, ever notice how game items are worth less as time goes on? For instance, I remember when I could sell a White Ink for 5000 gold, and now I'm lucky to get a fifth of that... gonk
That's just common sense, though. More people play, more people get inks, value of inks go down.  

Pharmacy

Etchenomi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:27 am
Yeah, something I am questing for, Fresh Grass Skirt, I origionally sold for about 20k, the lowest price in the Marketplace, it now is as high as 154k. I think people are just greedy and raising the prices...

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff