Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies
  OMG! Cookies!
View Results

Pyro Phoenix X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:46 pm
Welcome to My Subforum. It's me Pyro Phoenix X (FlameChocobo). And I Want to Post the Themed TekTek Contest.

Themed TekTek Contest  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:55 pm
pokes  

Linedwell Rainrixx

Zayfi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:03 pm
Linedwell Rainrixx
pokes
Pokes back  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:12 pm
just out of curiosity, what exactly is tektek? I hear people talking about it all the time but have no idea what it is.  

idiotic_mT

GinoLeTV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:22 pm
idiotic_mT
just out of curiosity, what exactly is tektek? I hear people talking about it all the time but have no idea what it is.
Tektek is the revolution! A rebellion against the rip offs of GaiaOnline! One day it will rise up agianst the power and smite those below!!!

But the more popular tektek is a third party site to enhance your Gaia experience. www.tektek.org

You can make a fake avatar, price Gaia items, get profile themes, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:52 pm
GinoLeTV
idiotic_mT
Tektek is the revolution! A rebellion against the rip offs of GaiaOnline! One day it will rise up agianst the power and smite those below!!!

But the more popular tektek is a third party site to enhance your Gaia experience. www.tektek.org

You can make a fake avatar, price Gaia items, get profile themes, etc.

thanks i didint know wat tektek was either  

C0Dy_626

maydayp_p

Invisible Regular

12,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:07 pm
any rules for this form? can we tektek for money? to expand open a thread for tekteking and ask for gold for it or not? can people only tektek for money by going from each thread and tekteking for each tektek contest, like in "The Dressing Room" ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 pm
I Have An idea.
Oh, My Name Is Knucklesofhyrule, More Commonly (or UnCommonly) Known as GOGETA KNUCKLES.
I have an Idea For a Voting Game...
He's the Idea:
I Make The Topic (in Appopriate Subforum of course), I Set Up A Poll, With 2 People, which are The Same People On The 1st post (that change after the votes are done in 2 days to 1 week) The people Are 2 Tektek avatars Of whoever. After poll Is Done, And Votes Are Too, The Fight Is On Between The 2 People And The Winner Of The Poll, Wins The Fight with A Super Lvl 3 Move! Just Tell Me Where the Right Forum Is And It'l Up For Testing. What you Guys Say? biggrin  

Mika Phoenix

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

mikesc8ter

1,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:26 am