Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idiots
  they sure are
View Results

Daylightasaurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:43 pm
i try to make my items as cheap as possible so ppl will buy em like sometimes 500g lower then the shop price...but i feel srry for those who r unlucky to waste their money on overpriced items  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:20 am
mm.. i mainly just sell tickets i earn but i usually sell things 5-15g cheaper than the lowest current price because i think to myself how easily i can just earn the 5-15g back :3  

`k u u r o n

Vedol

Hygienic Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:08 am
most people find items cheaper than shop price ten sell them for over the shop price to newb to make a profit  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:12 pm
Friija
i mean they try to sell stuff WAY above its market value when the shop price is shown next to it.
Ive seen people try and sell something for 10 times its shop price
whats up with that?

i actually do that in the marketplace al the time. when the 2g starter sets came out. i bought that crap up and sold it for 50-100 g each. its a fine lesson for those who dont read the announcments and its profitable to me too. since people are not spending real money, it actually becomes a life lesson for them, and no real harm is caused.  

kinpachi

Original Gaian

9,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Full closet 200

kinpachi

Original Gaian

9,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:19 pm
also, it says the store price RIGHT UNDER the price you are asking when you try to buy it from someone. so its that own idiots fault getting ripped off like that 4laugh and THATS REALITY!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:23 pm
thats why its allways good to check the store price. I was selling stockings, 200g store price, I went to the lowest buy price the were all 250+ and I was like omg they sell them in the store for 200.  

~The~Wully~Bully~

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces