Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:06 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux
still, if lanzer created the site, he'd still have to make an avi.....it doesnt just appear with the program. therefore he join first =/ simple as that....see what im saying? he created the program, then had t register himself an avi....it doesnt just appear and say 'lanzer' lol.....with out him registering it would just be the site, and empty program with no people.....

.......... *sigh* Let me rephrase of what ShadowSora is referring. He wants to know who is the first person to join Gaia who isn't part of the Gaia admins or the creators Gaia. Therefore; Lanzer doesn't count as one. See where I'm going?
lol, that doesnt matter....he just said that mabe the first person who joined would know who started bumping......and if lanzer was first mabe he'd know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:23 am
Ashelux
lol, that doesnt matter....he just said that mabe the first person who joined would know who started bumping......and if lanzer was first mabe he'd know.

That's true. ShadowSora did say he wants to know who was the person who created the bump thread and thought that if we find the person who join in Gaia, maybe that person knows who created it. However, that won't help out because there are so many people joining in and they don't keep track of who got whatever first. In fact, I don't Lanzer knows who created the bump thread in the first place too. I mean, with so many people, it's hard to keep track on and it would take forever looking through each and everyone's history that the data was stored.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:03 am
I haven't the slightest idea how it started.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:08 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux

That's true. ShadowSora did say he wants to know who was the person who created the bump thread and thought that if we find the person who join in Gaia, maybe that person knows who created it. However, that won't help out because there are so many people joining in and they don't keep track of who got whatever first. In fact, I don't Lanzer knows who created the bump thread in the first place too. I mean, with so many people, it's hard to keep track on and it would take forever looking through each and everyone's history that the data was stored.
they have data bases where they can sort everything from the very first thread lol....they never get rid of anything, even if you delete it.....so they could just go to the data base and look up the first bump thread =/ tho really, the conversation is pointless becuz we dont have acess to that info anyway, and we cant just ask lanzer lol  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:37 pm
That's true. We can't ask him that since it seems pointless to know. And like I said before, it will take forever looking through the database just to find out who was the first person to create the bump thread. I know that they had databases to store the history, but it's like I said it would take forever to search for that person. Even at the very beginning.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:06 am
[Hollow point]
bump has a meaning:
bring
up
my
bumping is annoying and rude, dont do it.

really, i never knew it ment that  

Unknown_Riku919

4,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

WiIIy Wonka

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:52 am
............. bump ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:24 pm
On neopets it's Nudge...pfft....bump is waay more annoying!  

x D i g i t a l D u s t x

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:18 am
transparent_w!ngz
On neopets it's Nudge...pfft....bump is waay more annoying!

True, but on the plus side, at least you get gold. mrgreen  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces